Upper Mustang trekking is beautiful highland trek which is western Nepal and Tibet border, so where you need for entering 10 days special trekking permit for Mustang Lo-manthing, the trek has hidden, dry valley and Nepal less raining area of monsoon time. We highly recommend this trek Month of May to September is the best time for the trekking Mustang. The trek described as the desert mountain, different from the rest of the other Nepal highland trek.
Upper Mustang trekking is Kingdom of Mustang district Dhaulagiri zone, there is still ceremonial Bista king for the Mustang people. It is the isolated trekking region the Himalayan views, historical Tibetan cultural and people have different won traditional dresses and they speak Tibetan languages.
Upper Mustang trekking is a restricted trekking area of the western part of Nepal and this trekking we can find a lots tea house accommodation cline bedrooms, dining room with toilet and hot shower is available every lodge.
Upper Mustang Trekking is the high desert region of the Tibet influence Kali Gandaki valley. Upper Mustang Trekking, Explore the thousand years of the old monastery, caves, local tribes and scenic beauties of the different landscapes. Upper Mustang valley passes through an almost less tree barren landscape rocky trail up and downhill and the amazing view of the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna range
We lasted in our site 19 days package program Per person 1953 U$$ we include in this cost,Mustang experience trekking Guide porter,Local transports, Accommodation at lodge, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner the during the trek, we also included 4 night hotel in Kathmandu, 2 Night hotel in Pokhara lakeside, Annapurna park fee, Both way plane tickets for Pokhara-Jomsom to Pokhara and 10 days which you need the Mustang Special trekking permit cost 5,00 U$$ per person are included in this prices.
Upper Mustang trekking sutras from Jomsom, Kagbeni, Ghami, Lo-Manthang, Yara, Ti tang, and Muktinath trekking will end at Jomsom, next day we fly back to Pokhara and drive to the Kathmandu.
Sorry: we don’t include in our price list, Nepal visa fee, personal equipment, Lunch, dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara, your international air ticket and travels insurance.
If you want to hire only guide and porter also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.Your Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the Restricted Special Trekking permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for your Trekking details.
- 3Day 3 : Bus to Pokhara (900m).
From Kathmandu-Tourist bus to Pokhara 200 km. Stay overnight at the hotel.
- 4Day 4 : Pokhara- Jomsom
Morning flight to Jomsom (2700m) and 3 hours walking to Kagbeni (2800m) Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Kagbeni-Chele
Trek to Chile (3050m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
Your Especial Trekking permit verifies here.
- 6Day 6 : Chile-Ghilling.
Our trek to the Ghilling (3570m) 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Ghilling -Tsarang
Tsarang Passage Nyi La Pass (3,840 m) and descent Tsarang where we visit the monastery which houses a fine collection of statues, 3500m) Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Tsarang-Lo Manthang
Trek to Lo Manthang (3730m) 4 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Explore -Lo-Manthang.
Lo-Manthang is a beautiful walled of the remote upper Mustang region in Nepal. There are three Gumpas of the town Name is Jhampa, (Thupchen Gumpa, and Chhoeda Gumpa.You can also visit the village, and people lifestyle nearly Tibetan, because of the not far away to Nepal and Tibet border. After visiting then back to lodge. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Visit
Visit to Choser village, Monastery, caves and back to lodge. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Lo-Manthang-Yara
Our trek to Yara (3700m) 5/6 hours. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Yara Tangya.
Trek to Tangya (3550m) 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Tangya-Ti Tang
Our trek to Ti Tang (3300m) 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Ti-Tang-Muktinath
Our trek to Muktinath (3800m) 5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
Special Trekking Permit end from here.
- 15Day 15 : Muktinath-Jomsom
Trek back to Jomsom 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Jomsom-Pokhara (900m).
25 Minute fly to Pokhara and trnsfer to the Hotel lakeside.
- 17Day 17 : Pokhara-Kathmandu
After breakfast tourist bus to Kathmandu and hotel include.
- 18Day 18 : Departure.
Your safty day at Kathmandu hotel includes with breakfast.
- 19Day 19 : Departure.After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
THE COST INCLUDED.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit and Tims card.
- A plane ticket from Pokhara-Jomsom and to Pokhara.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Hotel in Pokhara bed and breakfast 2 Nights.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by Tourist bus.
- (Mustang Special) Trekking Permit.
THE COST EXCLUDED
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy if encase accident and high altitude sickness.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Will require 2 Passport size photos.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking Equipment's.
- Tips for Trekking staff.