Valley Kathmandu With Nagarkot - 04 Nights 05 Days
Valley Kathmandu with Nagarkot very popular and old historical Sightseeing in Kathmandu city. Kathmandu is capital the names main hub of the commercial and may cultural also viewpoint of Mountains. Spread across area 360 square kilometers and elevation only 1300m in Kathmandu above the sea level. The city’s an exotic, fascinating, very rich cultural, art and traditional valley. The Kathmandu valley, roughly oval bowl measuring 24 km east-west and 19 km north-south. Is encircled by a range of green terraced hills and dotted compact clusters the red-tiled roofed house.
Valley Kathmandu city sightseeing very beautiful historical city main attraction that Pashupatinath, Swymbunath (monkey temple) Baudhanath, Kathmandu Darbar square, and different stales temple are in the city in Kathmandu valley and Nagarkot.
Bhaktapur Darbar squire is one of main attraction historical place there is 55 carved windows and Mallas dynasty when art and architecture of buildings dating from the 13 century to the 18 century. The Bhaktapur Status of King Bhupendra Malla mounted on a giant stone pillar and the Patsala+Tample etc.
WHY WE GO TO NAGARKOT?
After breaks visit to the tower, we can have an amazing view of Mountains, Lamjung Himal, Manaslu. Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Gaurisankar and of course world top Mt Everest. We highly recommend this trip from October to December and March to June. In our program itinerary, we include hotels, a guide who speaks well English, French, Italian, Japanese and German, transport and with breakfast and we included in cost all the nursery entrants fee 15$ Bhaktapur,200 Rs Boudhanath, 1000rs Pashupatinath,200 Rs Swymbunath.100 Rs Darba require and 500 Rs Patan.
WHY THE VISIT TO PATAN.
01: Golden Temple. 02: Kumbeshwar. 03: Mahabodhi. 04: Macheendranath temple. 05: Living goddess the Kumari and historical museum.
Note- If you need more information and tours cost about the valley with Nagarkot please contact with Nepal Alsace trek & Expedition (p,) Ltd)
then we will answer you any time for your requirements as soon as possible.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Sightseeing -Kathmandu –Valley 9 am to 4 PM evening.
After breakfast Sightseeing to Swayambunath, Patan and Kathmandu Darbar esquire with our city guide and privet transport Car or Hiace overnight at the hotel.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu Valley and Nagarkot. Night stop.After breakfast Sightseeing to Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and afternoon drive to Nagarkot hotel including bed and breakfast.
- 4Day 4 : Bhaktapur Visit 9 AM to 2 PM.
After breakfast drive back to Bhaktapur visit to Bhaktapur afternoon drives back to Kathmandu hotel.
- 5Day 5 : Departure from Kathmandu
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car/van/ Hiace
- Standard accommodation in hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 3 nights
- Standard accommodation hotel in Nagerkot with breakfast 1 night
- All entrance fee during the Sightseeing.
- Privet transport in your trip Car or Hiace
- A Goverment license holder City Guide who speaks well English, French, Italin ,Japanese and German
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Nagarkot
- Your travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country
- Tips for your Guide and driver
- Personal Equipment
- Please don't forget to bring 2 Passport of size pictures.