Chulu Far East peak Climbing Tilicho Pass - 18 Nights 19 Days
Chulu Far East peak Climbing Tilicho Pass
Chulu far east peak a German expedition first climbed the Chulu Far East peak (6,584m) in 1955. It lies north of Annapurna Himal. You will climb Chulu Far East Peak by passing through tranquil landscapes, lush vegetation, and traditional Gurung cultural heritage in the Annapurna region. After setting up its base camp, the expedition proceeds to high camp to reach the summit. From the summit, you can see Annapurna II, III, IV, Gangapurna, Manaslu, Pisang Peak, and Chulu West Peak. Additionally, there is a visit to Tilicho Lake (4,949m), which holds a special significance to Hindus. This adventure journey crosses Mesokanto La Pass en route to Jomsom, then via Pokhara, to reach Kathmandu.
As part of our classic trekking holidays in Nepal, we offer the Chulu Far East Peak Climb, which goes hand in hand with the Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho pass trek. Climbing the Chulu far east peak is the most straightforward of the three Chulu peaks and doesn’t require previous rock climbing experience. During the approach, however, you have to navigate steep terrain and scree slopes. The peak has often been compared to Island Peak on Everest. We get this peak Permit from Nepal Mountaineering Association –B- Group peak permit. It costs per person 400 US$ in spring, 200 US$ in autumn, and also in winter. In summer permit cost only costs 100 US$ per person.
This trekking route is an exciting and beautiful route, but it is very technical, especially on the downhill stretch after the Mesokanto-La pass, and we do not recommend it since it has views of peaks at over 8000 meters and a variety of landscapes, plants, and animals.
Chulu far east peak climbing and Tilicho pass trek
An agency operating trekking in Nepal’s Alsace trek region runs trips along Tilicho Lake Pass by using guest houses or hotels as base accommodations include a few nights camping or a full board camp). The two-night trek can be done in alpine style and basic trekking at the Guesthouse. If there are only a few people or small groups, tents and food will be provided for two nights. The camping gear needs to be managed if the group size is more than five members. Hot and cold water was available in the guest house lodge. Most guesthouses and lodges offer private rooms. It is common to share bathrooms. Each guest house in Nepal serves Dal Bhat (rice, curry, and lentil soups. There are a variety of different foods available at each of the Guest Houses along our routes, including rice, vegetables, noodles, potatoes, and soup. Often, they have western food on their menus. Most guesthouses and trailside restaurants offer soft drinks, snacks, wine, and beer.
Chulu Far East peak climbing cost.
Spring Season (400 US$) Per Person.
Autumn Season (200) US$ Per Person.
Winter & Summer Season (100) US$ Per person.
Trekking Management Cost (1777) US$ Per Person.
Price including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Trekking permit, Peak climbing permit, climbing guide, porter’s, local transport, Jomsom-Pokhara plane ticket. It also includes the 4-night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service-include Besishar Local bus-Besishar-Chame Local Jeep, Pokhara Kathmandu Tourist bus. And we do include the one-night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast service.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : As we prepare for our trip permit and climbing equipment, we are staying at a hotel that includes breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu to Besishar (760m) Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : four to 5 hours drive to Chame 2,710m/8,892ft, Stay overnight at a lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Chame to Pisang 3,300m/10,827ft 5-6 hours Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Pisang to Bharaga (3,420m) before the Manag village 4 hour Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Bharaga to Chulu Far East Base Camp 5,000m/16,405ft 6/7 hours Overnight at camp
- 8Day 8 : Acclimatization day at Chulu Far East Base Camp.
- 9Day 9 : Base Camp to Chulu Far East High Camp 5,500m/18,046ft 4 hours walk night at camp
- 10Day 10 : High Camp to Chulu Far East Peak to Base Camp 6,584m/19,880ft
With the summit of Chulu Far East in reach today, we have reached the pinnacle of our adventure in the Himalayas. Our climbing expedition will thus begin around 2 – 3 a.m. in the dark this morning. We will begin by walking on a level path. On the next section of the trail, it gradually gets steeper and crosses rocks in the tracks of the mountains. This challenging trek ultimately leads to the culmination of the trip, the top of Chulu Far East. It offers us incredible views of Annapurna II, III, IV, Gangapurna, Manaslu, Pisang Peak, Chulu west, and the Himlung Valley to the north. After admiring the breathtaking views from the peak, we will descend all along the vertical slopes to the high camp and then descend again to reach the base camp of Chulu Far East. At Base Camp, we tented camp for the night.
- 11Day 11 : Chulu Far East Base Camp to Manang 3,519m/11,546ft 5-6 hours overnight at lodge
- 12Day 12 : Manang to Siri Kharka to Tilicho Base Camp 4,140m/13,583ft 5-6 hrs
- 13Day 13 : Tilicho Base Camp to Tilicho Lake 4,949m/16,238ft 4 hours overnight at tent
- 14Day 14 : Tilicho Lake to Mesokanta La Pass to Yak Kharka 5,121m/16,802ft 7/8 hours
We will climb the Eastern Pass ( 5,340 m) before enjoying the breathtaking views of Annapuran, Gangapurna, and Tilicho Himal from there. Then we will descend a descending trail till we reach Mesokanto La Pass (5,121m) from where we can see stunning views of Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Tilicho Himal, and Tukuche Peak. We will continue the descent trail at some distance as we admire the mesmerizing Himalayan chains. After we finish descending the trail, we connect with Yak Kharka via a level trail. Yak Kharka is a tent camp where you will spend the night.
- 15Day 15 : Yak Kharka to Jomsom (2,700m) Last day
- 16Day 16 : Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara (900m).
- 17Day 17 : After breakfast Tourist bus to Kathmandu (2,00km) | Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
- 18Day 18 : Your free day at Kathmandu | hotel includes Bed and Breakfast.
- 19Day 19 : After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
Chulu Far East peak climbing cost 2,177 $ Per Person
- Arrival and departure transport Car/Van/ Haice.
- Hotel in Kathmandu including bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast (1 Night).
- Breakfast, Lunch. Dinner Such as Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian, Much more European food (Items) three times a day, With Coffee, Tea.
- Teahouse Lodge and tented camp during your trip. We provide you Separate Room is available.
- License holder climbing Guide, Porters, Climbing Equipment, Salary insurance, food, and Accommodation.
- Annapurna National Park Permit.
- Chulu East Climbing Peak Permit.
- Garbage Deposited fee.
- General Climbing Equipment Such as Fix Rope, Ice Screw and Snow bar.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket.
- Bus Kathmandu Besishar -Chame Local Jeep-Pokhara -Kathmandu bus transport.
Chulu Far East peak climbing Cost Excludes
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travels insurance policy encases the accident and high altitude sickness also rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But You can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta, Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Please bring with you Equipment such as the Sleeping bag, Crampons, seat harness, Ice ax, and Lock unlock karabiners.
- Kathmandu entry visa fee you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Please don't forget to bring 2 passport size pictures with you.
September to 10 November and March to May
Day time normal and during Night 4-13 degree.
Spring Season (400 US$) Per Person. Autumn Season (200) US$ Per Person. Winter & Summer Season (100) US$ Per person. Trekking Management Cost (1,777) US$ Per Person.
Annapurna national peak and Chulu Far East peak climbing Permit.
Chulu Far East Peak climbing is the real technical peak
5/10 hours of walking per day.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. >> Alpine boot your good size. >> Ice ax, Harness, Karabiner Lock & Unlock >> Fix rope, Jammer, Ice hammer, Snow bag >> Helmet and others which are not mansions here.
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy
Chulu Far East peak is Annapurna Manag valley
Arrival and departure transport Car/Van/ Haice. Hotel in Kathmandu including bed and breakfast 4 Nights. Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast (1 Night). Breakfast, Lunch. Dinner Such as Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian, Much more European food (Items) three times a day, With Coffee, Tea. Teahouse Lodge and tented camp during your trip. We provide you a Separate Room is available. License holder climbing Guide, Porters, Climbing Equipment, Salary insurance, food, and Accommodation. Annapurna National Park Permit. Chulu East Climbing Peak Permit. Garbage Deposited fee. General Climbing Equipment Such as Fix Rope, Ice Screw and Snow bar. Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket. Bus Kathmandu Besishar -Chame Local Jeep-Pokhara -Kathmandu bus transport.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, Peak climbing is not very easy but depends on trekking peaks the same peak is less technical same peak is very steep, and much technical climbing + but you need good mountaineering equipment. We suggest that before the climbing peak you need to do a minimum 5,000 meters high trekking pass
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.
Namaste, Frist inquiry from your trip you will have direct access to experienced and professional climbing guides advice or to ask questions on your arrival Kathmandu meet with us we will brief you how to climbing Nepal trekking peaks. If you travel with us then, of course, we will provide qualified Guides who have experience high altitude trekking and climbing guides. We provide all the trekking and climbing staff insurance as well. You can speak directly with us about your proposed climbing Nepal Trekking peaks the will brief you on our experience climbing guide who has many times summit Nepal Trekking peaks