Chulu Far East peak Climbing Tilicho Pass - 18 Nights 19 Days
Chulu Far East peak Climbing Tilicho Pass
Chulu Far East peak climbing (6585m +Tilicho pass is one of the famous adventure technical peaks and passes. It lies at the corner of the Manag Annapurna region in Nepal. The peak climbing itinerary staring by classic Annapurna Circuit and other high pass trekking. Tilicho pass trekking trails, ascending the Marsyandi river valley through the nice verities the landscapes, cultural and lovely pine forests on the way to our trekking route.
Info Chulu peak climbing starts from Chame, Pisang, Humde, Braga to Base camp. We get this peak Permit from Nepal Mountaineering Association –B- Group peak permit. It costs per person 400 US$ in spring, 200 US$ in autumn and also in winter. In summer permit cost only costs 100 US$ per person.
Chulu Far East peak climbing (6,585m) offers us exultant views of Annapurna !! (7,937m), Annapurna !!! (7,555m), Annapurna !V (7,525m), Gangapurna (7,454m), Tilicho peak (7,135m), Nawar La peak, Pisang peak (6,091m), Chulu West (6,419m) and some part of the Manaslu (8,163m). Climbing Chulu peak you need to have mountaineering equipment like 300/400 miter fix rope. Nepal Alsace climbing guide will lead you carefully from base camp to summit. Of course, we required your good health and good physical fitness.
After the final (,6585m) Chulu Far East peak climbing, we will be heading to Manang valley which is the main hub for Annapurna Circuit Trek. We cross Tilicho high pass trekking, which is highest pass MESOKANTO LA (5467m) then we enter the Mustang valley with the beautiful view of Mt, Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Tuckuche peak (7,920m) Nilgiri North (7,061m) and another mountain pass.
The cost for the Chulu Far East peak permit.
Spring Season (400 US$) Per Person.
Autumn Season (200) US$ Per Person.
Winter & Summer Season (100) US$ Per person.
Trekking Management Cost (1777) US$ Per Person.
Price including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Trekking permit, Peak climbing permit, climbing guide, porter’s, local transport, Jomsom-Pokhara plane ticket. It also includes the 4-night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service-include Besishar Local bus-Besishar-Chame Local Jeep, Pokhara Kathmandu Tourist bus. And we do include the one-night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast service.
For a single person, the cost will increase by 250 US$.
Chulu Far East peak climbing with the Tilicho pass trekking, we highly recommend that September to medal November and April to May is the very best time.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu,
Today we preparing for our expedition permit and climbing equipment | hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu to Besishar (760m).
After breakfast, we take a bus to Beshishar our lunch will be on the way to the Mugling then drive to our destination Besishar | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Besishar to Chame (2,670m) By Local Jeep
After our breakfast, we take a Jeep to Chame the rood condition is not like Kathmandu Besishar, but the local driver is very best knowledgeful driving to Chame >> Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Chame to Pisang (3,100m).
Chame to Pisang only 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Pisang to Bharaga (3,420m) before the Manag village
From Pisang, our trek continues via a Hungde and you get to see about mountaineering school, after Humde then our trek to the Baraga about 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Bharaga to Chulu Far East Base Camp (5,000m).
From Baraga 7 hours walking to Chulu far east base camp | Overnight in the tent.
- 8Day 8 : Acclimatization day at Chulu Far East Base Camp.
Today we will take one more day rest at the base camp as acclimatization is very important for the summit for Chulu Far East Peak | Overnight in the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Base Camp to Chulu Far East High Camp (5,500m).
From Base Camp, we leave our base camp and follow a rather difficult trail that climbs steeply through snow slopes, using our crampons. After a few hours of the tiring, we will arrive at a good campsite where we will set up our high camp. The climbing guide will set up the camps and make final checks on our climbing gears before the main summit peak | Overnight in the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Summit Chulu Far East Peak (6,585m).
Today is the day is our aim to reach the summit before noon, after 12 am there are very strong winds, therefore before noon we have to reach the summit. We will spend quality time at the summit and then descend following the same route back to reach the base camp about 10 hours walking | overnight in the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Base Camp to Manang (3,450m).
Base camp to Manang 6 hours the walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Manang to Tilicho Phedi (4,200m).
We continue on our trek by following a trail that is mostly downhill journey. We reach Tilicho Phedi 6/7 hours walking | Overnight in the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Tilicho Phedi To Tilicho high camp (4,600m)
Early breakfast we will follow the trail that climbs steeply towards Tilicho high camp (4,600m) then we reaching to Tilicho highest Lake about 5 hours the walking | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Tilicho Lake to Tilicho pass (5,120m) Kisang Kharka.
From Tilicho Lake we follow the trail that ascends gradually towards Tilicho pass the pass is the difficult and challenging pass. From the pass, we descend gently and make our entry into Mustang District. There is no Lodge, so our staffs will set up the camps in the open and flat pasture grounds of Kissing Kharka | Overnight at the tent, about 5/6 hours walking.
- 15Day 15 : Kisang Kharka to Jomsom (2,700m) Last day
The last day of our trek heads from Kissing and descends 3/4 hours to reach the Jomsom is the main administrative center of Mustang and is the main hub for Upper Mustang and Dolpo Treks | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Jomsom to Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom, we Flight back to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel | After checking your room you can visit Lakeside.
- 17Day 17 : Pokhara to Kathmandu.
After breakfast Tourist bus to Kathmandu (2,00km) | Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
- 18Day 18 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Your free day at Kathmandu | hotel includes bed and Breakfast.
- 19Day 19 : Enjoy flight back to your home
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport Car/Van/ Haice.
- Hotel in Kathmandu including bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast (1 Night).
- Breakfast, Lunch. Dinner Such as Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian, Much more European food (Items) three times a day, With Coffee, Tea.
- Teahouse Lodge and tented camp during your trip. We provide you Separate Room is available.
- License holder climbing Guide, Porters, Climbing Equipment, Salary insurance, food, and Accommodation.
- Annapurna National Park Permit.
- Chulu East Climbing Peak Permit.
- Garbage Deposited fee.
- General Climbing Equipment Such as Fix Rope, Ice Screw and Snow bar.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket.
- Bus Kathmandu Besishar -Chame Local Jeep-Pokhara -Kathmandu bus transport.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travels insurance policy encases the accident and high altitude sickness also rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But You can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta, Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Please bring with you Equipment such as the Sleeping bag, Crampons, seat harness, Ice ax, and Lock unlock karabiners.
- Kathmandu entry visa fee you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Please don't forget to bring 2 passport size pictures with you.
September to 10 November and March to May
Day time normal and during Night 4-13 degree.
Spring Season (400 US$) Per Person. Autumn Season (200) US$ Per Person. Winter & Summer Season (100) US$ Per person. Trekking Management Cost (1,777) US$ Per Person.
Annapurna national peak and Chulu Far East peak climbing Permit.
Chulu Far East Peak climbing is the real technical peak
5/10 hours of walking per day.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. >> Alpine boot your good size. >> Ice ax, Harness, Karabiner Lock & Unlock >> Fix rope, Jammer, Ice hammer, Snow bag >> Helmet and others which are not mansions here.
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy
Chulu Far East peak is Annapurna Manag valley
Arrival and departure transport Car/Van/ Haice. Hotel in Kathmandu including bed and breakfast 4 Nights. Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast (1 Night). Breakfast, Lunch. Dinner Such as Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian, Much more European food (Items) three times a day, With Coffee, Tea. Teahouse Lodge and tented camp during your trip. We provide you a Separate Room is available. License holder climbing Guide, Porters, Climbing Equipment, Salary insurance, food, and Accommodation. Annapurna National Park Permit. Chulu East Climbing Peak Permit. Garbage Deposited fee. General Climbing Equipment Such as Fix Rope, Ice Screw and Snow bar. Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket. Bus Kathmandu Besishar -Chame Local Jeep-Pokhara -Kathmandu bus transport.