Climbing Ramdung peak - 24 Days
Climbing Ramdung peak
The peak climbing Ramdung one of the famous trekking Peak in Rolwaling valley. Which is an amazing Himalayan landscape including greed mountain views of Gorisankhar, Perchamo peak, Dorje Lakpa, and other many mountain views?
Ramdung peak base camp
very long destination from Na the trail is the entrance to upper Rolwaling the south passing through the Khare Khola.
How to go Base camp Ramdung | NMA, A & B Group Name list and permit costs
From the Na village frit day walking to Yalung Ri base camp then another day we do pass the Yalung La and we will reach the Ramdung base camp. From Ramdung base camp we hike up high camp not the long way about 4/5 hours. At the high camp, our climbing guide will fix camp and he will cheek all the mountaineering climbing equipment and health condition. The next day we start climbing very early morning at about 3 am. Our aim to reach before the midday, because after 12 am there is strong Wendy and very cold also very difficulty descending down to the base camp with snow. Therefore we sagest that please do not hold long times a maximum of 40 minutes, please.
Climbing Ramdung peak, which lies in minor elevation as compared to Pharchamo peak, but it is challenging and technical climbing, It involves two high the camp on the northeast face path. And it takes about 10/11 hours high camp to Summit and to base camp.
After difficulty climbing (5930m) Ramdung peak return back to Na village we continue to Tashi Lapcha pass which is the (5750m) alleviations and trek to Thame.
Please do not miss out to climb this hidden Climbing Ramdung peak.
Climbing Ramdung peak cost
Lukla to Kathmandu Plane ticket cost 180 US$ Per person.
Ramdung Peak climbing Permit cost 250 US$ Per person in the Spring season.
The autumn season climbing permit costs 125 US$ Per person.
Summer and winter climbing permits cost 70 US$ Per person.
Trekking Management cost 2,440: US$ Per person
Nepal Alsace trek | Cost include.
Kathmandu hotel with breakfast as per itinerary | Arrival, and departure transport.
Lodge & Tent accommodations during the trek and climbing.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with coffee or tea during the trek & climbing.
Climbing guide, Cook, porters salary & insurance during the trek and climbing.
Camping gears & Transport from Kathmandu Jagat.
Climbing equipment fixes Rope, snow Bar, and rock piton requires for the Ramdung peak climb.
Plane ticket Lukla to Kathmandu.
Gauri Sankar & Sagarmatha Park Permit
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m)Arrival Kathmandu airport & transfer to hotel.
- 2Day 2 : KathmanduOur climbing guide will cheek all the climbing equipment with you | Hotel include with breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-JagatFrom Kathmandu drive to Jagat 8 hours (1,150m) via Lamusangu, Charikot, Segathe, Jagat | Stay overnight at lodge
- 4Day 4 : Jagat to SimigaunFrom Jagat trek to Simigaun (2020m) 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Simigaun to DhokangFrom Simigaun 6/7 hours walking to Dhokang (3,976m) | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Dhokang to BeddingTrek to Bedding (3,690m) 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at hotel.
- 7Day 7 : Bedding to NaFrom Bedding 5 hours walking to Na (4180m) | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Rest DayRest day at Nh and Acclimatize for Ramdung peak | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Na to Yalung ClacierNa to Yalung Glacier (4750m) 6 hours walking. From Na, the trek goes up high glacier walk with the land enhanced with white ice all over with crampon and ice sacks. | Staying overnight in the Yalung Glacier at the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Yalung Glacier to Ramdung high Base campYalung Glacier to Ramdung high Base camp (5,150m) 4/5 hours walking | Stay overnight at tent. You keep on ascending until you reach Yalung Danda, and then you trek steep incline up to the path to Base high camp. The way you pass through is of the rocky glacier. You will be able to observe an assortment of views of mountains like Gauri Shanker, Menlung, Yalung and the other mountains
- 11Day 11 : Extra dayExtra day for climbing, if wither is very bad then we need one day extra
- 12Day 12 : Summit to Ramdung peak and back to Yalung Glacier
Very early morning Climbing to (5,930m) Ramdung peak with our export climbing guide then return back to Yalung glacier about 10/ 11 hours| Stay overnight at tent.
- 13Day 13 : Trek to NaFrom Yalung Glacier trek to Na 6/7 hours walking | Stay overnight lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Rest dayToday we rest at Na because every members and porter are very tired from the Ramdung peak, we safe energy for Tashi Lapcha pass | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Na to Tso Rolpa
Trek to Tso Rolpa Lake (4,540m) 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at tent.
- 16Day 16 : Tso Rolpa TrakardingTso Rolpa Trakarding Glacier (4,800m) 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at tent.
- 17Day 17 : Trakarding to Tashi Lapcha PhediTrek to Tashi Lapcha Phedi (4,900m) 4/5 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge. The trail will still be moving up through some rock climbing and a steady walk on the glacier. You will camp into Tashi Lapcha phedi .
- 18Day 18 : Crossining (5755m) Tashi Lapcha pass and Tashi Cape
Tashi Lapcha Pedi to Tashi Lapcha Pass (5,755m.) to Tashi Cape You will climb up the Tashi Lapcha Pedi and cross the Tashi Lapcha Pass through Tashi Cape. The completely will be entirely over the snow straight up and then steep down towards Tashi Cape | Stay overnight at tent.
- 19Day 19 : Tashi cape to ThyangboToday we will walk on the easy Glacier to Thyangbo (4,350m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at tent.
- 20Day 20 : Thyangbo-Thame
Today we descending down to Thame (3,800m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 21Day 21 : Thame –Jorsele
After breakfast, 4 hours walking to Namche Baazar our Lunch Wiil be at Namche then 2 hours walking to Jorsale (2,700m) | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 22Day 22 : Trek to Lukla
Trek to Lukla (2,800m) 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 23Day 23 : Lukla to KathmanduFrom Lukla flight back to Kathmandu | And transfer to hotel.
- 24Day 24 : KathmanduFree day at Kathmandu hotel includes breakfast.
- 25Day 25 : DepartureAfter breakfast then transfer to international airport for your departure.
- Kathmandu hotel with breakfast as per itinerary.
- Arrival, and departure transport.
- Lodge & Tent accommodations during the trek and climbing.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with coffee or tea during the trek & climbing.
- Climbing guide, Cook, porters salary & insurance during the trek and climbing.
- Camping gears & Transport from Kathmandu Jagat.
- Climbing equipment fixe Rope, snow Bar, and rock piton require for the Ramdung peak climb.
- Plane ticket Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Gauri Sankhar, and Sagarmatha Park Permit
- Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu
- Hard and soft table drinks such as Coke, Fanta, etc. during the trekking.
- Personal insurance which is covering Rescue operation charge.
- Tips for guide and porters.
Only (5,930m) 48/51 Slope technical peak
Ramdung peak climbing cost>>Lukla to Kathmandu Plane ticket cost 180 US$ Per person. Ramdung Peak climbing Permit cost 250 US$ Per person in the Spring season. The autumn season climbing permit costs 125 US$ Per person. Summer and winter climbing permits cost 70 US$ Per person. Trekking Management cost 2,440: US$ Per person
By bus or privet transport to Kathmandu – Jagat > Tea house lodge trek Jagat to Nh to Base camp tent > Tso Rolpa to Tyangbo tent and Thame to Lukla tea house lodge.
28 March to May and 15 September to 26 November.
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. >> Alpine boot your good size. >> Ice ax, Harness, Karabiner Lock & Unlock >> Fix rope, Jammer, Ice hammer, Snow bag >> Helmet and others which are not mansions here.