Annapurna Dhaulagiri community trek
Dhaulagiri Annapurna trek is one of the beautiful Adventure high pass treks in the Annapurna region. The three pass trekking is a challenging trek in the north of Pokhara. Dhaulagiri French pass (5,360M), Tilicho pass (5,99m), and Kang la pass (5,322m), and Narphu valley. During the Annapurna Dhaulagiri panorama trek, we can enjoy an amazing view of Dhaulagiri !, !! and !!!, over 8,000 Meters, Thapa peak (6,012m), Tukche peak (7,135m), Annapurna South (7,647m), Nilgiri North (7,061m), Tilicho peak (7,134m), Thorong la peak (6,420m).
Dhaulagiri Annapurna trek we cross, Dhaulagiri pass then we head toward the lovely adventure Tilicho pass. It offers us a view of mountains close view of the Tilicho peak and world high altitude Tilicho Lake with a very clean and blue color with a round view of Himalayans white snow peaks in this high pass trek. After the final Tilicho pass, we going to follow the Annapurna circuit trekking route to enter areas of Annapurna conservation areas to Manang.
From Manang, We heading to Kangla pass from where you can enjoy the views of Annapurna one to four, Gangapurna, Manaslu, Pisang peak, and Chulu far East (6,585m) and (6,419mm) west view then we enter the Nar and Phu valley-village is a wonderful panoramic view of Himlung, Kangaru, and Saribung peak. The historical old Buddhist monasteries, and reincarnation Lama in Budhhhism bodhisattva on the Phu monastery, Untouched Hamlet by modernity. And then we drive out from Chame to Kathmandu by local jeep and bus.
How much cost for the Annapurna Dhaulagiri trek?
Answer: 3,222-US$ per person and a minimum of 2 people in the group.
Answer: In this cost, Nepal Alsace Trek will include Nar & Phu special Trekking Permit. Include Guide, Porters, Cook, insurance, Salary, food, Camping gears, park permit, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with coffee, tea, local transportations for all staff and members during the trek. We do include a hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast Service as per our itinerary.
For a single person, the trek cost will increase by 300 US$.
We highly recommend this trek from August to mid-October and May to June which is the very best time.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu Airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includs with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu to Beni.
From Kathmandu-bus to Beni about 10 hours | Overnight camp or Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Benii to Muri (1,840m).
From Beni by bus to near the Muri and after the bus 3 hours walking to Muri.we gradually climb up through pine tree forests | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Muri to Bagar (2,080m).
From muri 6 hours walking to Bagar.The valley narrows and villages become less numerous. Along the trail succeed meadows, woods, and terraced fields. Great vistas of Dhaulagiri-! (8,091 m), Gurja Himal (7,193 m) and Ghustung Sud (4,65 m) | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Bagar to Dovan (2,880m).
From Bagar 6 hours walking to the Dovan. Descents succeed to ascents along the Myagdi Khola in a wild atmosphere: dense forest and impressive waterfalls | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Dovan to Forest Camp (3,445m).
From the Dovan 5/6 hours walking to Forest camp | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Forest camp to Italian base Camp (3,700m).
From forest camp 5/6 hours walking to Italian base camp .Our first meet with the glaciers. A magic panorama: just opposite, the impressive west face of Dhaulagiri, on our right side the Mana Pathi, and behind, the fantastic great wall of Tsaurabong Peak | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : In Italian Base camp Rest day.
In Italian Base camp Acclimatization and rest day hiking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Italians camp to Swiss Base Camp (3,730m).
From Italian base camp only 3 hours walking to Swiss base camp (3,730 m) overnight at the Camp.
Why we walk sort because we need a fully acclimatize for the French pass and Thapas pass.
- 11Day 11 : From Swiss camp 6 hours to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4,750m).
From Swiss base camp 6 hour walking to Dhaulagiri Base camp. we establish our campsite opposite an icefall, See between Dhaulagiri I, II, IV and V on a side and Dhaulagiri I and Tukuche Peak | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Dhaulagiri Base Camp via French Pass Hidden vally (5,050),Very difficult and hard day.
From Dhaulagiri base camp 6/7 hours walking to French pass quite hard day (5,400m) and camp in the “Hidden Valley “(5,050 m). Splendid view from the pass of the Dhaulagiri and many other peaks surrounding the Hidden valley Sita Chuchura, Mukut Himal, and Tashi Kang | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Hidden Valley to via Thapa Pass (5,230 m) and camp to Yak Kharka (4,400m).
From Hidden valley camp 6/7 hours walking Yak Kharka also a hard day. A short climb takes us to the pass. Magnificent panorama of the Annapurnas Nilgiris (7,061m). Tlicho Peak (7,134m) and Thorang la Peak (6,420m)| Stay overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Yak Kharka to jomsom (2,700m).
From the Yek Kharka 4/5 hours walking to Jomsom | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Jomsom to Kisang Kharka (3,510m).
From Jomsom only 4/5 hours walking to Kisang Kharka | Stay overnight at lodge. .
- 16Day 16 : Kisang kharka to Tilicho Base camp (4,700m).
From Kissing Kharka 4/5 hours walking to Tilicho base camp | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 17Day 17 : Base camp via Tilicho pass (5,121m) and camp to phedi
From base camp 7 hours walking to Tilicho Phide VIA Telecho Pass and flow the Telecho Lake | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 18Day 18 : Telecho Phide to Manang.
From Phedi 7/8 hours walking to Manang (3,510m) via Khangsar village | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 19Day 19 : Manang.
Rest day at Manang easy day, If you want, you can visit Gangapurna Glacier | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 20Day 20 : Manang to Nawal Gaun (3,657m).
From Manang only 5 hours walking to Nawal Gaun | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 21Day 21 : Nawal to Via -Kanglapass (5,322m). 8/9 Hours to Nargaun
From Nawal 8/9 hours walking to Nar Gaun | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 22Day 22 : Nar to Phu Gaun (4,110m)
Today we passing many streams and many bridges about 7 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 23Day 23 : Rest day.
our rest day. we spend a day hiking to Nar village and have a look over the local culture and lifestyle | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 24Day 24 : PhuGaun to Meta (3,560m)
From Phugaun trek to Meta 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 25Day 25 : Meta to Dharmasala (3,230m)
Meta to Dharmasala 6/7 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 26Day 26 : Dharmasala to Koto (2,640m)
From Dharamsala trek to Koto only 4/5 hours walking easy day | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 27Day 27 : Koto to Kathmandu.
From Koto Local Jeep to Besishar about 4 hours drive then 5/6 hours bus to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- 28Day 28 : Kathmandu
Your free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 29Day 29 : Enjoy back to homeAfter breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for Your scheduled flight back to the Home.
Dhaulagiri Annapurna trek cost 3,222 $ Per Person
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit and Tims card.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Tented accommodation during the trek.
- Local Bus-Kathmandu-Beni-Muri and Local Jeep Chame, Besishar and bus to Kathmandu.
- Nar & Phu special trekking permit.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide with insurance, Salary.
- All Camping and kitchen gears for three pas trekking.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Necessary porters-cook-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Dhaulagiri Annapurna trek cost excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travels Insurance Policy encases accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 days 50 US$, you can obtain in Kathmandu.airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral waters.
- Personal Trekking equipment.
- Tips for Trekking Staffs.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size pictures.
September to 10 November and March to May
Day time normal and during Night 5-15 degree.
Cost for Annapurna three pass trekking 3,222-US$ per person and a minimum of 2 people in the group.
Annapurna National park permit and Nar -Phu especial Trekking Permit.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter, cook, and camping gear then very safe trip for the Annapurna three-pass trekking. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Itali camp to the Yek, Kharka tent service Jomsom to Tilicho Phedi tent service | Other village has Clean lodge with a dining and toilet also wife.
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dishes.
5/8 hours walking Pear day.
Yes, you can see, Mt Dhaulagiri (8,167m) !, Thapa peak (6,012m), Nilgiri (7,061m), Tukche peak (7,135m), Annapurnas, Kangaru (6,981m), and many Others-mountains views.
Dhaulagiri pass (5,500m) Tilicho pass (5,121m) Kangla pass (5,322m)
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. +, walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.