Dhaulagiri Pass and Thapa Peak climbing - 20 Nights 21 Days
Dhaulagiri Pass and Thapa Peak climbing
Dhaulagiri pass and Thapa and peak climbing (6,012 miters) HERO Peak is an easy trekking peak and does not require any technical mountain types of equipment. However, Nepal’s tourism department is solely responsible for issuing climbing permits. In Annapurna Dhaulagiri range a famous Hero peak. The trek starts from Beni Muri after crossing the high Dhaulagiri pass (5,240 meters). About 5,200m above sea level, the trail is mostly glacier and snow crossing via French pass and Thapa peak base camp.
Dhaulagiri Pass and Thapa Peak climbing
Dhaulagiri pass and Thapa peak climbing, you can have amazing and unforgettable mountains views of Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Nilgiri (6940m), Sita Chuchura (6,611m), Tukuche peak (6,920m) Thorong peak (6.484m), Mukut Himal (6.639m), and Annapurna South (7,219m), It offers a spectacular view of the Upper Mustang and Annapurna ranges. In the case of travelers who have a limited amount of time in Nepal. Another option can be completed in nine days. The trip can start from Jomsom and end in the Marpha short and less budged trip only Thapa peak climbing.
Dhaulagiri Circuit with Thapa peak climbing
Dhaulagiri pass and Thapa peak climbing
Dhaulagiri pass and Thapa peak climbing In addition to the climbing equipment and medical insurance, we are required to purchase high rescue insurance for all our staff before we ascend Dhaulagiri pass and climb Thapa peak. Also known as Dhapus peak, Thapa peak can be found in the Dhaulagiri trekking map. The peak is situated between Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Chharkabhote. The beautiful high pass trekking and climbing route of Thapa peak rise on the northeastern flank of the Great Himalayan range. An adventurous trek to the Annapurna region includes Dhaulagiri and Thapa peak climbing.
Dhaulagiri pass and Thapa Peak are comparatively easier and less technical than other peaks. Be sure to choose the Thapa peak in the Annapurna region if you are planning to climb a high pass with a peak climb. The two French passes were also covered in snow during the trip. Do you know which Annapurna region high passes are (5360m) and how do you reach them? Our recommendation is to trek this route between September and November, and from 10 April to the end of May.
Dhaulagiri Pass and Thapa Peak climbing
Additional information about the Dhaulagiri pass with climbing Thapa peak, we will be happy to assist you. Once you climb Thapa peak and descend through Alubari to Marpha, you will take the plane to Jomsom to Pokhara the following morning.
Dhaulagiri Pass and Thapa Peak climbing cost US$: 3100: per person
It would cost over 350 dollars for a single individual.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel,
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Permit Issuing and briefing day to the Ministry of tourism and overnight hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu to Beni 10/11 Hours bus.
Very early Morning bus to Beni Lunch will be Prithibi high way in the Damali and drive to Beni | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Beni to Muri 3 hours in bus and 3 hours walking (1,840m).
After breakfast, we took the bus to Near the Muri and get down from bus then we walking 2/3 hours | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Muri to Bagar (2.080m) 6 hours walking.
Muri -Bagar The valley narrows and villages become less numerous. Along the trail succeed meadows, woods, and terraced fields. Great view of Dhaulagiri I (8,167m), Gurja Himal (7,193m) and Ghustung Sud (6.465m) | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Bagar to Dovan (2,880m) 6 hours walking.
Bagar-Dovan descents succeed to ascents along the Myagdi Khola in a wild atmosphere: dense forest and impressive waterfalls | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Dovan to Forest camp (3,110m) 6 hours walking.
From the Dovan trek to forest camp | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Forest camp to Italian Base camp (3,700m) 6 hours walking.
Forest camp - Italian base camp our first meet with the glaciers. A magic panorama: just opposite, the impressive west face of Dhaulagiri (8,163m), on our right side the Manaa Pathi, and behind, the fantastic great wall of Tsaurabong Peak | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Day acclimatization.
Today after Lunch, day hiking to Glacier valley | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Italian base camp to Swuiss base camp (3,790m) 3 hours.
The Italian Base Camp - Swiss Base Camp is an easy day since we must go slowly.overnight at camp
- 11Day 11 : Swiss camp to Dhaulagiri Base camp (4,750m) 5 hours walking.
Swiss Base camp to Dhaulagiri Base camp. We establish our campsite opposite an icefall, See between Dhaulagiri I, II, IV, and V on a side and Dhaulagiri I and Tukuche Peak (7,135m) | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Dhaulagiri base camp to Hidden valley (5,050m) valley 7/8 hour walking.
From Dhaulagiri Base camp walking to French pass quite hard day (5,360m) and camp in the “Hidden Valley “(5,150m). Splendid views from the pass of the Dhaulagiri and many other peaks surrounding the Hidden valley: Sita Chuchura, Mukut Himal et Tashi Kang | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Hidden valley camp to Elevation camp (5,090m) 5/6 hours walking.
Hidden Valley-Thapa Peak Base Camp:
From Hidden valley 5/6 hour to Thapa Peak base camp Via Dhampus pass (5,290m) Tahpa Peak high camp | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Extra day.
Weather is our master, we can’t control so we give you one more day extra day. As well as the human body may get sick or any problems, nobody knows. You have already expense Lot of money to climb the Projected peak, if one more day extra may you can succeed so that we make the spare day | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 15Day 15 : Peak Summit day.
Summit day for Thapa Peak. From high camp Summit to Thapa Peak (6,012m) and coming back to base camp 10 hours | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 16Day 16 : Base camp to Yak Kharka (3,680m) 5 hours walking.
From Base camp trek to Yak Kaharka | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 17Day 17 : Yak Kharka to Jomsom (2,700m) 4 hours.
From Yak Kharka easy walking day, not the longer distances | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Jomsom to Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom flight back to Pokhara and transfer to hotel.
- 19Day 19 : Pokhara to Kathmandu.
From Pokhara Tourist bus to Kathmandu (200km) and transfer to the hotel.
- 20Day 20 : Your safety day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 21Day 21 : Enjoy back to your home
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
Dhaulagiri Pass and Thapa Peak climbing cost 3,100 $ Per pperson
- Arrival and departure transportation by car, van, or Haice
- The hotel in Kathmandu includes breakfast for 4 nights.
- 2 night's stay with breakfast at a hotel in Pokhara.
- Typical full board meals include Nepalese, Indian food. There is a lot more European food than Chinese and Italian. While trekking, drink tea or coffee.
- One climbing guide is a highly experienced, friendly, and helpful English speaker,
- Kathmandu to Pokhara bus
- Pokhara to Beni bus transfer.
- Beni to Muri bus transfer bus.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu Tourist bus.
- For Nepali staff Jomsom to Kathmandu bus transport.
- Porters and 1 Cook.
- Sherpa climbers for the high pass and Thapa peak climbing
- Helicopter and medical insurance 10,000 US$ for Nepali staff.
- During the trip, we used a dining tent, two men's tent, toilet tent, and kitchen equipment.
- Porters, insurance coverage, food, equipment, and lodging.
- Climbing equipment such as fixed ropes, ice screws, snow bars, and ice screws.
- Permit to enter the Annapurna National Park.
- Climbing permit for Thapa Peak.
- Fees for trash deposits to the Department of tourism.
- Plane ticket from Jomsom to Pokhara.
- Trekking maps for Dhaulagiri pass and Thapa peak.
Dhaulagiri Pass and Thapa Peak climbing Cost Excludes
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- In your travel insurance policy, you're covered for accidents and high altitude sickness.
- Nepal entry visa fee is 30 US$ for 15 days and 50 US$ for 30 days. However, if you have not received your visa from your country, you can obtain it at the Kathmandu airport.
- Beverages such as beer, coke, fanta, mineral water are soft and hard drinks.
- Tips for Nepali employees.
- The following items should be brought along: a sleeping bag, a crampon, a seat harness, an ice ax, and a lock-and-unlock karabiner.
- Make sure you bring four passport-size photographs with you.
September 10 to November 10 and March 1 to May 10
The temperature is normal during the day and 5-10 degrees at night.
There is a US$ 3100 charge per person for Dhaulagiri Pass and Thapa Peak climb.
Permits for Annapurna National Park and Thapa peak climbing.
I agree you will need a guide and porter tent for a safe journey.
From Beni to Itali camp lodge and basecamp to Yak Kharka tent service
The Dhaulagiri pass (5,500 m) and Thapa peak (6,012 m) climb
Passport photo copy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy
Feels like you have a hangover, are feeling unwell, have a headache, breathing problems, are losing appetite, have trouble sleeping, are vomiting, have fevers, etc.