Everest base camp island peak - 16 Night 17 Days trek
Everest base camp island peak
The Khumbu region’s classic adventure is climbing the island peak of Everest base camp. Among the most popular peaks in Khumbu, Island Peak (6,189m) is part of the HERO Trekking route. A glaciated west face of Lhotse Glacier can be found there. This peak offers views of mighty Makalu and Lhotse from the world’s largest ice wall, Summit Island peak. There are many snow peaks in the Himalayas, including Chupulu, Tawache, Amadablam, and Mount Everest.
Everest base camp island peak
A good way to gain access is over the Kongma La pass, which is the highest point of the journey (5,535 m). There are many opportunities to see and photograph the Khumbu Mountains on our trek, and we have time to acclimatize enough to climb Island Peak. Near Everest base camp, you reach Kalapatthar (5,545m) before the Island peak and Kongma La pass. Here you can get a fantastic view of Mt. Everest, the highest mountain in the world, and other mountains in white.
Prior to reaching Bigger Mountains, climbing Island Peak is renowned among climbers. A small glacier that requires technical skills and knowledge to climbing can add excitement, adventure, and satisfaction to climbers of all levels. In fact, it is suitable for intermediate as well as advanced climbers to take on a challenging glacier to reach over 6,100 meters.
Everest base camp island Peak climbing package costs Spring | 1611 US$ Per.
Autumn 1525|US$ Per person.
Included in the Nepal Alsace trek are the Island Peak Permit of 250 US dollars per person, Sagarmatha park permits of 3500 rupees, and Pasang Lhamu DCD Tax of 2000 rupees. Including the climber’s guide equipment, porter, salary, insurance, along with the Air ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla Kathmandu, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with tea or coffee for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
For a single person, the cost will increase by 200 US$.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
EBC island peak starts from Lukla-Namche Bazaar. This trek is also the most popular for the beautiful Tibetan Sherpa Cultural, the Khumbu Everest. After reaching Kalapathar then we keep walking down to the Lukla and fly back to Kathmandu.
For More detailed information please contact us by e-mail, or if you are already in Kathmandu please come to our agency then better to speak face to face. Please contact me if you are in Kathmandu my hand Mobile no 9849417994 Dhane Gurung.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu Phakding (2,610m) 3 hours the walking.
Our Porter will be waiting at the airport gate. Lukla
Your flight to Lukla (2,800m). The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 2Day 2 : Phakding to Namche (3,440m) 5 hours the walking.
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudh Kosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Day hiking to Syangboche.
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche Mountains views point Mt Everest (8,848m), Amadablam (6,856m), Thamserku (6,608m). Kangtenga (6,685m) and other Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar, Everest base camp, and Island peak (6189m) without any a headache | Stay Overnight in Namche
- 4Day 4 : Namche to Tangboche (3,860m) 5 hours the walking.
After the breakfast you climb slowly through the alpine forest, A splendid view of high peaks appears. Continuation of climbing through the mountainside in zigzag until you come to the stone gate built by the Lama which marks your entry into Tengboche | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Tengboche to Dingboche (4,410m) 5 hours the walking.
From Tengboche trek to Dingboche Via Pangboche with the view of high snow mountain Amadablam (6,856m), Khangtenga (6,685m) and Thamserku (6,608m) | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m) 4 hours the walking.
Today from Dingboche we walk offers views of the Mt.Tawache (6,367m), Ama Dablam (6856m) and to the north-Pokalde (5,741m), Kongma-Tse (5,820m) and the great wall of the Nuptse | Stay overnight Lodge at the Lobuche.
- 7Day 7 : Lobuche to Ghrokshep (5,100m). 7 hours the walking.
From Lobuche trek to Everest Base Camp (5,364m) via Gorakshep (5100m) high altitude areas and coming back to Gorakshep | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Hike up to Kalapathar (5,545m) and back to Lobuche 5 hours the walking.
Today early morning climb up to Kalapatthar (5,545m.) and enjoy the views of the sunrise. From Kala Patthar you can have a panoramic view of Mt. Everest and many other mountain peaks like Mt. Pumori (7,165m), Mt. Nuptse (7,861m), Mt. Lhotse (8,414m), Mt. Ama Dablam (6,856m), Mt. Thamserku (6,608m), and many more peaks and back to the Lobuche | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Lobuche to Kongmala pass and Chhukung (4,730m) 8 hours the walking.
After breakfast our trek heading to Kongma La Pass (5,535m), which is the highest pass among three passes. From the top of the pass offer a Magnificent view over the high mountains peaks | Stay overnight at the Lodge Chhukung.
- 10Day 10 : Rest day at Chhukung.
Today we rest at Chhukung. You are very tired from the high passes and also very important that you need to do acclimatize for the climbing Island peak | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
Meeting with our climbing guide at Chhukung and he will be a briefing about Island peak climbing.
- 11Day 11 : Chhukung to (5,057m) Island peak base camp 6 hours the walking from Chhukung.
arrives at Island peak base camp m Chhukung a trail that is a gradual ascend towards high Imja valley. We will have magnificent views of Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, | overnight in the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Summit to Island Peak (6,189m), 10 hours the walking.
Today by our Experienced Sherpa climbers will tackle several technical sections and head towards the summit. Once at the top, we are rewarded with breathtaking views of Mt Lhotse (8,414m), Mt Makalu (8,463m), Lhotse Middle Peak, Lhotse Shar, Mt Nuptse (7,861m), Mt Baruntse (7,129m) and other surrounding peaks. We will spend short and quality time at the top of Island Peak and then descend following the same route back to base camp | overnight in the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Base camp to Chhukung 6 hours the walking.
Breakfast included in the costs, our trek start to go Chuukung slowly | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Chhukung to Tangboche
Trek to Tangboche | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Tangboche to Jorsale
Trek to Jorsale | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Jorsale to Lukla
Trek to Lukla | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla flight back to Kathmandu
Everest base camp island Peak cost 1611 $ Per person
- Kitchen Equipment: Trekking tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Table and chairs, Mattresses during the trekking & Peak climbing period.
- Climbing Rope, Ice screws, Snow bag.
- Staff: 1 Cook, 1 Kitchen, one climbing guide and helper Base Camp insurance for Nepalese teams.
- Our service charge. Equipment Fees for the climbing guide Climbing peak permit meals from Base Camp to Base Camp.
- Day 11: Meeting with our climbing guide at Chhukung and he will be a briefing about Island peak climbing how to go base camp and how to use the mountaineering equipment | Stay overnight at lodge.meals your own.
- Day 12: Breakfast, Pack Lunch and dinner Base camp.
- Day 13: Breakfast & pack Lunch and Dinner Climbing day.
- One poter from Lukla to Lukla.
- Plane ticket for the Kathmandu, Lukla to Kathmandu.
Everest base camp island Peak Cost Excludes
- Hotel and any transport service in Kathmandu.
- Lodge and BLD Lukla to Chhukung & Chhukung to Lukla.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy encase accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Sot and hard drinks Such as Beer, Fanta, Coke, Mineral waters.
- Tips for trekking staffs.
- Your personal equipment such as Sleeping bag/Crampons/Harness ice ax, and ice hammer.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size of pictures.
Everest base camp (5,364m) and Island peak (6,189m)
From September 10 to November 10 and March 1 to June 10
Daytime temperatures are normal and nighttime temperatures are 5-15 degrees.
Climbing package to Island Peak Everest base camp – 1611 USD per person. It is $1525 for each person in Autumn 1525.
The fixe rope, the main rope, the ice hummer, the Jummer, and other equipment are included.
During the trek, we walked five to seven hours per day
You can rent climbing equipment at Chhukung, but if you have a good pair of Alpine boots, you should bring them with you from Kathmandu.
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy
Kitchen Equipment: Trekking tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Table and chairs, Mattresses during the trekking & Peak climbing period. Climbing Rope, Ice screws, Snow bag. Staff: 1 Cook, 1 Kitchen, one climbing guide and helper Base Camp Base insurance for Nepalese teams. Our service charge. Equipment Fees for the climbing guide Climbing peak permit meals from Base Camp to Base Camp. Day 11: Meeting with our climbing guide at Chhukung and he will be a briefing about Island peak climbing how to go base camp and how to use the mountaineering equipment | Stay overnight at lodge.meals your own. Day 12: Breakfast, Pack Lunch and dinner Base camp. Day 13: Breakfast & pack Lunch Climbing day. One poter from Lukla to Lukla. Plane ticket from Kathmandu,Lukla to Kathmandu.
Feels like you have a hangover & feeling ill / Headache / Shortness of Breath / Loss of appetite / Sleep not good / Vomiting / Fever / etc.
Women are welcome to travel alone to Nepal, but you must hire a guide or porter from an authorized trekking agency since these companies are fully responsible for trekking and mountain climbing. While on the tea house trek and during the climbing trek, the agency staff will provide you with a single room tent.
Namaste, Frist inquiry from your trip you will have direct access to experienced and professional climbing guides advice or to ask questions on your arrival Kathmandu meet with us we will brief you how to climbing Nepal trekking peaks. If you travel with us then, of course, we will provide qualified Guides who have experience high altitude trekking and climbing guides. We provide all the trekking and climbing staff insurance as well. You can speak directly with us about your proposed climbing Nepal Trekking peaks the will brief you on our experience climbing guide who has many times summit Nepal Trekking peaks