Everest base camp trek 2021
Everest base camp Khumbu region is famous Trekking destinations such as Everest base camp treks through Kala Pattar. An incredible 16-day trek with close views of mountains. During your itinerary planning, you can examine the Chola Pass, the Gokyo Ri Pass, and the Renjo La Pass if you have enough time. You can easily find accommodation when going on Everest base camp trekking. A comfortable lodge with hot showers, a toilet, and a dining room can be found every 2/3 hours on foot. The trekking area, however, is too crowded in October. This trekking offers us the amazing view of Mt Everest (8,848,86m), Nuptse (7,861m), Pumori (7,165m), Lola (6,026m), Lhotse (8,414m), Island peak, Amadablam (6,856m), Khangtenga (6,685m), Thamserku (6,608)and many other snow peaks. The trek will introduce us to Sherpa culture, Buddhist monasteries, potato farming, glaciers, and the white peaks of the Himalayas.
Everest base camp trek 2021
Improved Safety for Everest Base Camp Trek itinerary
Everest base camp trek 2021 as you climb up the valley towards Mount Everest, you will encounter the Sherpa people who live along the trails. Namche Bazaar must be explored at 11,500 feet for a longer period of time, according to recent research. You will have a better chance of making a safe journey to higher elevations, Everest Base Camp, and Kala Patthar. The best chances for a successful Everest Base Camp Trek are with two nights in Namche Bazaar acclimatizing. Having a safe and successful workplace is crucial
Looking for Kalapatthar top How far from here 1-hour walking again
Everest base camp trek 2021 when you will ascend to Kalapathar before your breakfast. It takes 2 hours from the Ghorakshep to the Kalapathar peak summit, but we climb slowly because of the strong high land trail and hard climbing. When you reach the top of Kalapathar please do not hold a long time. It takes a maximum of one hour the taking photograph of the Mt Everest (8,848,86m), Makalu top (8,481m) Lhotse (8,516m) Nuptse (7,861m) Cho-Yo (8,201m) Amadablam (6,812m) Pumori (7,161m), and other over 6,000m high snow peaks views. Then our trek back to Gorakshep for breakfast.
Everest base camp trek 2021 Trek cost $1304 Per person including treks and Kathmandu Lukla to Kathmandu flight tickets. We include in this price Guide, Porters, TIMS Card Sagarmatha park permit Pasang Lhamu village tax.
During the trek, we include Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner including Lodge accommodations and Kathmandu hotel as per our itinerary.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m) and transfer to hotel
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Phakding
Flight to Lukla (2,800m) 7,000 Ft, and trek to Phakding (2,610m) three hours walking >> Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar | Sherpa capital
After breakfast trek to Namche (3,440m), 11,080 Ft 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Acclimatization day
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest (8,848m), Amadablam (6,856m), Thamserku (6,608m). Khangtenga (6,685m) and other Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp without any a headache | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Namche to Tangboche | Old Famous monastery
Our trek to Tengboche (3,820m) 12,660 Ft, 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tangboche to Chhukung | With Khumbu Mountain viewpoint
Trek to Chhukung (4,730m) 15,580 Ft, 7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Chhukung With Island peak viewpoint
After breakfast visit to Chhukung Ri (5,550m) then journey rest at Chhukung | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Chhukung to Lobuche
Today we walk a short time only 4 hours to Lobuche (4,900m) 16,210 Ft, | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Lobuche to EBC and back to Ghoraksap
Walking to Everest Base camp (5,364m) 17,554 Ft, 3 hours and back to Gorakshep (5,140m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Vist Kalapatthar and trek back to Thuk La (4620m)
Visit the Kalapatthar (5,545m) 18,192 Ft the close view of the Nuptse (7,861m), Pumori (7,165m), Lho La (6,026m), and (8,848m) Mount Everest then return to Thuk La, stay overnight.
- 11Day 11 : Thuk la to Phortse
Trek to Tangboche 7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Phortse to Monjo
Our trek to Monjo 7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Mnjo to Luklaa
Trek to Lukla 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Lukla to Kathmandu
From Lukla Flight back to Kathmandu | And transfer to hotel.
- 15Day 15 : Your safety day at Kathmandu
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 16Day 16 : Enjoy flight back to your homeAs soon as you have finished breakfast, drive to the airport in Kathmandu for your return flight.
Everest base camp trek cost 1304 $ Per person
- Arrival & departure transport service.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person.
- For the Nepali Guide 11,000 Rs
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Maximum 3500 Rs per day per person for meals & lodge.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Everest base camp Trek costcost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable please.
September to November and March to May
Day time very normal during the nights and early morning 5-15 degrees.
Kathmandu-Lukla to Kathmandu Plane ticket cost |360 US$| P/P EBC package trek cost per person (US$ |944| a minimum of the 2 people in the Group).
We don’t think much difficult trek because you have well acclimatized at Namche
Sagarmatha National park permit and Pasang Lhamu VCD Permit.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Every village there are good Lodge with Dining room including best Toilet
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Thamserku (6,608m), Kusum Kangaru (6,367m), Amadablam (6,856m), Cho-Oyo (8,200m), Everest (8,848m), Pumori (7,165m), Nuptse (7,861m), Lhotse (8,414m), Island peak (6,189m) and many other mountains views.
Normally 15 Nights 16 Days
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 3,000 meters you get very cold. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & departure transport service. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary. Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person. For the Nepali Guide 11,000 Rs A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek. Lodge accommodation during the trek. Maximum 3500 Rs per day per person for meals & lodge. Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs. Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person. English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.
Trek de l'Everest base camp Pour mon premier trek au Népal (Camp...Read More