EBC package trek
16 days is trek start from Lukla and ends at Lukla.
EBC trek is one of the famous trekking destinations of the Khumbu region Nepal. This 16 days long Everest base camp trek is one of the beautiful, close Mountain views treks. If you have enough time then you can add an itinerary to cross Chola pass, Gokyo Ri and Renjo la pass.
During this trek, it is easy to find accommodation. Which mains in every 2/3 hours walk there are nice. The clean lodge is with hot swore, toilet, and dining room. But in October this trekking area is too crowdy. This trekking offers us the amazing view of Mt Everest (8,848m), Nuptse (7,861m), Pumori (7,165m), Lola (6,026m), Lhotse (8,414m), Island peak, Amadamlam (6,856m), Khangtenga (6,685m), Thamserku (6,608)and many other snow peaks. During this trek, we will know the Sherpa cultural, Buddhists monasteries, potato farmland, glaciers, and Himalayan white peaks.
Kilometer about this trek.
Lukla to Chhukung EBC approximately 134 KM.
Gorakshep to ABC 4,2.
Gorakshep to Kalapattar 1,5
Kathmandu-Lukla to Kathmandu Plane ticket cost |360 US$| P/P
EBC package trek cost per person (US$ |944| a minimum of the 2 people in the Group). For a single person, the trek cost will increase by 260 US$.
Nepal Alsace Trek include,
01: Arrival departure transport,
02: Kathmandu hotel with breakfast as per our details itinerary.
03: Kathmandu, Lukla Kathmandu both way plane ticket.
04: Necessary trekking permit.
05: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with lodge accommodations.
06: Guide and porter including food and insurance.
EBC package trek can make you that most memorable adventure trip in your life. We provide you license holder and English speaking trekking guide during the trek and who knows the region very well. It is one of the famous trekking destinations of Nepal, and more trekkers visit EBC and Kalapatthar trek. Everest base camp is not much difficulty EBC trekking cost are not much expensive than another high pass trek. If you visit EBC in the spring season you will meet 7/800 people, who tray to go climb Everest (8,848m) expeditions, but in autumn season are very few expeditions for Everest. For Everest, trekking weather is the best time for October to November and March to May is the very best time to do visit Kalapathar including Everest base camp.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And hotel in Kathmandu.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Phakding
Flight to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2610m) three hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding-Namche
After breakfast trek to Namche (3440m), 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Acclimatization day
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest (8,848m), Amadablam (6,856m), Thamserku (6,608m). Khangtenga (6,685m) and other Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp without any a headache | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Namche-Tangboche
Our trek to Tengboche (3820m) 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tangboche-Chhukung
Trek to Chhukung (4,730m) 7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Chhukung
After breakfast visit to Chhukung Ri (5,550m) then journey rest at Chhukung | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Chhukung-Labuche
Today we walking a short time only 4 hours to Labuche (4,900m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Labuche-EBC and Ghoraksap
Walking to Everest Base camp (5,450m) 3 hours and back to Ghorkshap (5,140m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Vist Kalapatthar and Thuk La
Visit the Kalapatthar (5,545m) the close view of the Nuptse (7,861m), Pumori (7,165m), Lo la (6,026m0 and (8,848m) Everest high mountain peak, then trek back to Thuk La | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Thuk la Phortse
Trek to Phortse via Tangboche 7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Phortse-Monjo
Our trek to Monjo 7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Mnjo-Luklaa
Trek to Lukla 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Lukla-Kathmandu
From Lukla Flight back to Kathmandu | And transfer to hotel.
- 15Day 15 : Kathmandu
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 16Day 16 : DepartureAfter breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
THE COST INCLUDED.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
THE COST EXCLUDED
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable please.
Pour mon premier trek au Népal (Camp de base de l’Everest), j’ai...Read More