Jiri Three col pass trekking
Jiri Three col pass trekking is quite enough acclimation for the Everest three high pass trekking. It is a beautiful cultural and villages. The route of Everest expedition via the Lamjura passe alleviation (3,530m) then we reach the most of the busy Sherpa village, the name of Junebesi Solu. We can see many Buddhist Gombas and Chortens during these three high passes trekking, The three pass trek, the itinerary can be 20 days to 25 days.
Jiri Three col pass trekking
Jiri three col pass trek starts from Jiri (1,955m) first day in your trek, and your first night will stay at the Jiri bazaar, then your Everest high passes trek will begin from here. On the way trekking route from Jiri every 4/5 hours there is a nice lodge with a clean toilet, dining room, bedroom, and hot shower. All the lodges they have varieties of food like Nepali, Chinese, Tibetan, Indian and Italian dish. People from the lodge thy know how to service and speak with tourist as they have long experiences in this sector.
Khumbu (also known as the Everest Region) is a region of northeastern Nepal on the Nepalese side of Mount Everest. It is part of the Solukhumbu District, which in turn is part of the Sagarmatha Zone. Khumbu is one of three subregions of the main Khumbu (specially Kulung) and Sherpa settlement of the Himalaya, the other two being Solu and Pharak. It includes the town of Namche Bazaar as well as the villages of Thame, Khumjung, Pangboche, Pheriche, and Kunde. The famous Buddhist monastery at Tengboche is also located in the Khumbu.
Jiri three col pass trekking
in this trek, you will have first Everest view from Salung and from Ringmo then you trek continue to enter Khumbu valley to Namche Sherpa capital. So, you need to spend 2 nights at Namche for the enough acclimatize to go difficulty three passes trekking.
The trek, you will start to do Khumbu Everest 3 high passé Renjo la pass (5,435m). Gokyo Ri (5,320m) free trekking peak climbing without mountaineering equipment. Chola pass (5,420m) Everest base camp (5,364m) Kalapatthar (5,545m) and last difficulty one high pass Kongmala pass ( 5,535m). Finally, you will have an amazing view of the world’s high peak (Everest 8,845m). And Lhotse (8,414m), Nuptse (7,861m), Pumori (7,165m), Amadablam (6,856m), Cho-Oyo (8,188m), Lobuche peak (6,119m), Island peak (6,100m), Thamserku (6,608m), Khangtenga (6,685m) Cholatse (6,335m) and other snow peaks. Also, you will pass Tengboche Gompa which is the famous monastery in Khumbu trek you will see on the way route from Pangboche.
Jiri three col pass trekking
The trek is quite the longest itinerary on the map. These long days trekking you will get full acclimatize because you will pass (3,530m) Lamjura on day 06 before you reach high pass Khumbu.
During the Jiri three col pass Trekking.
During this trek, when you reach on the top of Renjo La, Gokyo Ri, Cho la pass and Kalapatthar please do not hold a long time. It takes a maximum of one hour for the taking photograph. Because there is a lot of windy. If you hold a long time there then you will get a strong headache that can be the high altitude sickness.
Why is this trek one of the beautiful and best trek?
Because there is you will pass many Sherpa Gompbs Sherpa villages with the cultural, path and you will find much difference between people are lower Solu and high Khumbu people.
During this trek our main Target to make Kalapathar, Kongmala pass. So, why not possible to make three passes trek. Because we pass many passes. Day 11 Namche (3,440m), Day 13 (3,800m,) 15th-day Renjo la pass (5,435m), 16th day Gokyo Peak (5,320m), Day 17 Cho la pass (5,420m) 19th day (5,450m) Everest basecamp. Therefore it is no problem to make hiking to Day 20 Kalapatthar (5,545m) and day 21 Kongmala pass (5,535m). If you fill not tired then you can be climbing free peak (5,550m) Chhukung Ri in during this Jiri three col pass trekking.
The Khumbila mountain rising above Khumjung and Kunde, two of the larger villages in the area, with Mount Everest, Lhotse and Ama Dablam in the background.
Khumbu Glacier The Khumbu’s elevation ranges from 3,300 meters (11,000 feet) to the 8,848 m (29,029 ft) summit of Mount Everest, the highest place on Earth. The Khumbu region includes both Sagarmatha National Park (above Monju) and the Sagarmatha National Park Buffer Zone, between Lukla and Monju.
The Khumbu is a glacier believed to be the result of the last great Ice Age, ~500,000 years ago.
Lonely Planet has ranked the Khumbu region in the sixth best region in the world to travel.
How to go this trek.
Nepal Alsace trekking agency will provide privet Jeep to Jiri- first day on your trek. In the Jiri village, people are living a mix like Jirail, Tamang, Sherpa, Kami, Damai, and Rai.
During the Jiri three col pass trek, you will pass to Shivalya, Bhandar, Kinja, Going, Junebesi Toktor, Solong, Rengmo, Nontahal, Kharikhola, Buksaek, Panya, Surke, Phakding to Namche.
Best time for this trek | March to May and September to November.
Jiri three pass trekking cost 1930: US$ Per person minimum of 2 Person in your group.
Lukla to Kathmandu Plane ticket 180 US$ per person.
Why the much cost?
We include in the cost:
4 Night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast. Private Jeep from Kathmandu to Jiri. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Gaurisankhar park permits, Sagarmatha national park permit, and Pasang Lhamu VCD permit. One experienced English trekking guide and one porter carry for your bag. Arrival & departure transport and Lukla to Kathmandu plane tickets.
If only just one single client wants to this then the cost will be 250: US$ Extra cost.
Sorry: Nepal Alsace trek doesn’t include our price list, Nepal visa fee, personal equipment, Lunch, dinner in Kathmandu, your international air ticket and travels insurance.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m)
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to hotel in Kathmandu.
- 2Day 2 : Visit to Kathmandu your self
Your free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes with breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu to Jiri Jeep drive
6 hours the Morning driving to Jiri (1955m) 7 hours by privet Jeep | stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Jiri-Deurali
7 am breakfast then trek to Deurali (2,110m) 6 hr 30-minute walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Deurali to Sete
7 am breakfast then trek to Sethe (2,200m) 6 hr 30-minute walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Sete to Junebesi Sherpa village
7 am breakfast then trek via Lamjura pass (3,530m), and trek to Junebese (2,680m) 6 hr 30-minute walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Junebesi to Nuntha La
7 am breakfast then trek to Nuntha la (2,280m) 6 hr walking today you will have first Mt, Everest (8,848m) view on way route | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Nuntha La to Buksa
7 am breakfast then trek to Buksak (2,290m) 6 hr 30-minute walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Buksak to Surke near the Lukla
7 am breakfast then trek to Surke (2,290m) 6 hr walking near the Lukla | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Surke to Phakding
7 am breakfast then trek to Phakding (2,610m) 5 hr walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Phakding to Namche Sherpal capital
7 am breakfast then trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440) 5 hr walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Namche acclimatize
Slowly hiking up to Syangboche Everest view hotel, we get the panoramic view of Amadablam (6,856m), Thamserku (6,608m), Kusung Khangaru (6,367m), Kangtenga (6,685m), Lhotse (8,414m) and of course mt Everest (8,848m). Our experience that an additional night gives us high energy. sure that we can reach, Renjo-Gokyo, Cho La, EBC, Kalapathar, and Kangmola pass without any headache | Stay overnight at Lodge in Namche.
- 13Day 13 : Namche to Thame climbers village
From Namche, only 5 hours walking to Thame (3,800m) village of Mountaineers climbers | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Thame to Lungden view point of Rolwaling site
Trek to Lungden (4,600m) 6/7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Lungden to Gokyo view of Khumbu mountain renge
Today we heading (5,435m) Renjo La pass and to go Gokyo (4,760m) 5/6 hours walking. | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Climbing free trekking peak Gokyo ri and trek to Thaknag
Visit Gokyo Ri (4,320m) in the morning about 4 hours walking) for the sunrise mountains view. From here you get to see 4 Mountains more the (8,000m) and other (7,000m) snow peaks, after lunch, we walking only two hours to Tang Nak (4,700m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Thanknag to Zong La with Chola pass
Nang Nak to Zong La via Cho La pass (5,420m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Zong La to Lobuche shor walking
Today we walking only ¾ hours to Lobuche (4,910m) easy day | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 19Day 19 : Lobuche to EBC and Ghorakshep
Trek to Ghrokshap 3 hours walking after lunch visit to Everest base camp (5,364m) and Same day back to the Gorakshep (5,140m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 20Day 20 : Ghorakshep via Kalapathar and back to Lobuche
Before the breakfast visit to Kalpattar (5,545m) very close view of Nuptse (7,861m), Pumori (7,165m).Lola (6,026m) and world top Mt Everest (8,848m) then trek back to Lobuche | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 21Day 21 : Lobuche via Kongmo La pass -Chhukung
Early morning heading to the Kongma La pass (5,535m) about 7/8 hours walking to Chhukung (4,730m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 22Day 22 : Visit to chhukung Ri
After breakfast visit to Chhukung Ri (5,550m) then rest journey at Chhukung
| Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 23Day 23 : Chhukung to Tengboche Monastery
Chhukung-Tengboche (3,860m) 5/6 hours walking via Pangboche | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 24Day 24 : Tengboche to Namche
From Tengboche, only 5 hours walking to Namche Bazzer | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 25Day 25 : Namche to Lukla long walking
6 hr 30 am breakfast and trek to Lukla (2,800m) your last trekking day | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 26Day 26 : Lukla to Kathmandu
From Lukla flight back to Kathmandu then transfer to hotel check-in Room.
- 27Day 27 : your safety day at KathmanduDay free in Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 28Day 28 : Enjoy back to homeAfter breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for Your scheduled flight back to the home
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Jiri Privet Jeep about 18500 Rs.
- 3400 food and accomodaition per day per person.
- Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 180 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- Gaurishankha park permit 3500 Rs Per person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide/Porter Salary and insurance minimum 6,00000 rs insurance.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable, please.
Per person | 1930: US$.
Cost included –Kathmandu Jiri privet jeep, Lukla Kathmandu plane ticket a day three times food and Guide porters + Necessary Trekking permits.
No, because you have got full acclimatized from Jiri, therefore not too difficult.
Renjola pass (5,360m) Gokyo Ri (5,320m) Chola pass (5,420m) Kalapatthar (5,545m) Kongmala pass (5,535) Chhukung Ri (5,550m)
Yes during the night 5-15 degree, but in the day normal.
Per day we walking 5/7 hours
During your trek, there is very nice and clean lodges with a dining room toilet hot swore.
Nepali, Chinese, Tibetan, Indian and Italian dishes.
March to May and September to 10 December
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. +, If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket. + Sleeping bag and others which are not Walking boot mansions here.