Khare Mera with Island peak
Amphu Lapcha passes with Island peak climbing programs via Mera peak climbing, package trips begin from last tea house, Khare. Nepal Alsace Trekking agency staff will be waiting for you at Khare who is going to manage everything related to our program like Accommodation, Climbing Mera peak summit and continue providing service to Amphu Lapcha pass and they will drop to you Chhukung. Between Khare and Chhukung there are no tea house Lodge accommodations, so we manage qualified experience Guide, Porter, and other related accommodation. Climbing both peak package is very worthy with our organization because we provide 100% result till today we have 10/15 times Summiteers’ and experience Sherpa Guide for those peaks.
We inform All the clients, climbing and high pass
It is not easy not good Comfortable like as normal trekking, because during the trek you have quality Lodge, Hot shower, easy walk, choice of various food, but climbing and high mountain pass is totally different experience so person should have physical and mental stress but you don’t need rippling muscles but the love and enthusiasm for the mountain. Climbing two peaks with Amphu Lapcha pass we organize 9 days short climbing trip, you can hike on your own from Lukla to Khare and after Mera with high pass Island peak –Chhukung, you can hike as per your itinerary to do trek EBC Kalapatthar, or Chola pass Gokyo you can trek by yourself. If you need to book a hotel in Kathmandu, Plane ticket Kathmandu to Lukla Kathmandu we will book to you regarding your demand.
The first phase of your trip programs 01: Khare to peak summit and pass. Our Guide staff is in Khare they will organize and provide service for you to Mera Peak Summit (6461m). Mera peak and they will lead you to Amphu Lapcha pass (5,845m) then will safely drop you at Chhukung then this staff will return back to Khare.
Second Phase of your trip programs 02: Chuukung to Island Peak climbing. Our staff will be waiting for you at Chukung to help you escalade Island peak(6189m). Chukung is a very small village which is the last tea house before climbing Island peak, From Chhukung our guide leads you to Island peak base camp (4,750m) about 5 to 6 hours Hike. Day 9 Summit to Island peak (6189m) then back to checking about 11/ 12 hours walking.
The main attraction of Mera Peak, Amphu Lapcha pass and Island peak climbing.
Views from Mera peak Ampu Lapcha pass:
Mt, Barunche (7,129m), Makalu (8,463m), Mt, Ama Dablam (6,856m), Lhotse (4,14m), and Mt Everest (8,848m).
Views from Island peak, Lhotse, Amadablam, Mt Everest, Mt Makalu, Cholatse (6,335m), mt Tawache (6,367m), and other Himalayan peaks.
Khare Mera peak, Amphu Lapcha pass, and Island peak climbing cost: (2350: US$ Per person Service include, Climbing Guide, Porters, Mera and Island peak permits. The price includes insurance and Salary for staff, Accommodations, Tent, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with coffee or tea from Khare to Chhukung to Island Peak-Chhukung, after Chhukung no Service, please.
Note that: Before the going your treks please contact us so we will do a very easy and effective briefing for Climbing Mera peak and Island Peak.
- 1Day 1 : KhareMeet with our staff & acclimatization at Khare overnight at Khare. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 2Day 2 : High campTrek to high camp (5780m) 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at camp.
- 3Day 3 : Summit the Mera Peak (6,461mEarly 3 AM start to climbing Mera peak & after Summit Peak trek and back to Kongma Dingma (4850m) about 9 hours. Stay overnight at camp.
- 4Day 4 : Seto PokhariTrek to Seto Pokhari (4,825m), 5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at camp.
- 5Day 5 : Amphu Lapcha base campto Amphu Lapcha south base camp (5,650m), 5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at camp.
- 6Day 6 : ChhukingAmphu Lapcha pass (5845m) and trek to Chhukung 7/8 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Rest day at ChhukungChhukung you need Shower and rest day because you are very tired from the Mera peak climbing & Amphu Lapcha pass on the same day you meet with our staff for Island peak climbing. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Island peak base campAfter breakfast trek to Island peak base camp (4750m), 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at camp.
- 9Day 9 : Island Peak climbing and ChhukungEarly 3 AM start to Climbing to the summit (6189m) high Island peak then return back to Chhuking about total hours 10/11
- Kitchen Equipment, guest tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Mattresses during the Peak climbing period and Pass.
- Climbing Rope, Ice screws, Snow bars.
- Staff: 1 Cook, 1 Kitchen, one climbing guide and helper for both peak high camp and pass
- Cover Insurance for Nepalese teams.
- Our official service charge.
- Equipment Fees for the climbing guide
- Climbing peak permit
- Meals from high camp , Amphu Lapcha Pass, Chhukung and Island peak climbing period.
- Personal gears for climbing which can hire in Khare, ascender, eight fingers, jumar, Ice-X, climbing boot, crampons, ( this is only in Mera and Aamaphu Lapcha Pass, but in Island peak, (you need to hire Plastic boot) rest of gear are including)
- Meal and Accommodations in Khare and Chhukung
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Sleeping bag
- Tipping (Tips) for staffs