Lobuche Peak Climbing - 18 Nights 19 Days
Lobuche Peak Climbing
Labuche peak is with combined Everest base camp and Kalapathar trek. Lobuche peak climbing is one of the most popular high trekking in Khumbu Nepal. This climbing will give amateur climbers and explorers the opportunity to climb a verity of existing climbing routes as well as challenging climbing routes. For Lobuche peak climbing you need to have enough acclimatize before heading to Lobuche peak.
Info Labuche peak lies close to the Khumbu Glacier’s main two peaks. Labuche Peak Base camp fix by our experienced Mountain climbing guide. Our staff will ensure that acquire the necessary skills and confidence to achieve your goals. The Labuche peak climb offers us the best opportunity for fantastic Mountains view Thamserku (7,723m) Amadablam (6,856m) Pumori (7,161m) Nuptse (7,855m) Mt Cho-Oyo (8,201m) Lhotse (8,516m) and word top Mt, Everest (8,848). Island peak hosts of other mountains located in the Khumbu Everest region. You also pass through the beautiful settlements op Sherpa’s, where you will have an opportunely to explore their distinct culture, rituals enjoy with yummy cuisine, serene monsters, and equally, explore the diverse flora fauna and many more. Lobuche peak climbing is the main Glacier descending from Labuche base camp to gain access to the wonderful ridge overlooking the Khumbu Glacier.
EBC Lobuche peak Nepal Alsace trek
East true summit can be reached with some degree difficulty by gaining the notch with a descent followed by the climb of steep snow slope the amazing summit top. Labuche peak trekking climbing begins from the 35-minute flight to Lukla. We continue to trek to Phakding, Namche, Tengboche, Dingboche, Everest base camp, and climbing to Kalapathar. While climbing Labuche peak, we return to the Labuche thane after that we head toward Labuche peak high camp. And then summit Lobuche peak. We return back the same way to Namche and Lukla then flight back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Labuche Peak climbing Permit fee Spring | 250 US$| Autumn |125 US$ | Winter & Summer 70 US$ Per peak per person.
Kathmandu-Lukla to Kathmandu Plane ticket 360|US$ Per person.
Trekking management Costs Per person US$ |1770 | Per person minimum 2 pax in the group.
Nepal Alsace Trek will include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Island peak Permit 250 US$ Per Person, Sagarmatha park permit 3500 Rs, Pasang Lhamu DCD Tax 2000 Rs, Experienced climbing guide, Porters, Salary, Insurance, and hotel in Kathmandu as per our itinerary. We do include 360 US$ per person for the Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu plane ticket.
For a single person, peak climbing costs will increase by 200 US$.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Lukla to Phakding (2,610m) 3 hours the walking.
Morning flight to Lukla. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding >> Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Phakding to Namche (3,440m) 5 hours the walking.
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Hike up to Syangboche and back to Namche.
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest (8,848m), Amadablam (6,856m), Thamserku (6,608m). Kangtenga (6,685m) and other Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp and the Labuche peak climb without any a headache | Stay Overnight in Namche
- 6Day 6 : Namche to Tengboche (3,860m) 5 hours the walking.
After breakfast, we climb slowly through the alpine forest, A splendid view of high peaks appears. Continuation of climbing through the mountainside in zigzag until you come to the stone gate built by the Lamas which marks your entry into Tengboche | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Tengboche to Dingboche (4,410m) 5 hours the walking.
Today our trekking trails are not a too difficult easy walk to Dingboche and you get to see Papolar Trekking peak Name (Imjatose) Island peak (6,189m) | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Dingboche to Chhukung (4,730m).
After breakfast, we can high up to the Chhukung Ri (5,550m) and back down to the Chhukung | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Chhukung to Lobuche (4,910m) via Kongma La pass 8 hours the walking.
From Chhukung heading to over the Kongmola pass (5,545m), it takes about 8 hours to Labuche | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : From Lobuche visit to Kalapather (5,545m) 6 hours up and down
From the Labuche visit to Kalapatthar, you enjoy the views of the sunrise. From Kala Patthar you can have a panoramic view of Mt. Everest (8,848m) and many other mountains peaks like Mt. Pumori (7,165m), Mt. Nuptse (7,861m), Mt. Lhotse (8,414m), Mt. Ama Dablam (6,856m), Mt. Thamserku (6,608m) and many more over (7,000m) peaks and back to the Labuche | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Lobuche to Lobuche peak base camp (5,400m) 5 hours the walking.
Today our trek start to go Labuche peak high camp about 5/6 hours not the long way but we should walk with high altitude trail | Overnight in the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Base camp to Lobuche Peak summit (6,119m) back to Lobuche base camp.
Today Very early maybe 1 to 2 AM wake up call, take some hot soup and start climbing, Lobuche peak is rock climb and also there are few summits, there is mountain terrace. Summit the Lobuche Peak and return to base camp | Overnight in base camp about 11 hours the walking.
- 13Day 13 : Extra Climbing day for your trip.
Weather is our master, we can’t control so we give you one more day extra day. As well as human body, may get sick or any problems, nobody no knows. You have already expense lot money to climb project peak, if one more day extra may you can success so that we make spare day.
- 14Day 14 : Base camp to Phungi Thanga, 7 hours.
From base camp, our trek back down to the PhungiThanga between Sanasa and Tengboche | Stay overnight at the Lodge,
- 15Day 15 : Phungi Thanga to Jorsaly 6 hours.
After breakfast 3 hours walking to the Namche, we will be our lunch break in the Namche then 2 hours walking down to Monjo | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Jorsale to Lukla 5 hours.
From Jorsale not difficult to get Lukla, today is your last walking day on your trip >> Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Lukla to Kathmandu.
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 18Day 18 : Your safety day at Kathmandu.
Your free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 19Day 19 : Enjoy back to your home
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport. Car/ Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner Such as Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian many more European (Items) food three times a day with Coffee, Tea.
- Tea Houses Lodge and Tented accommodation during the trek and climbing.
- License holder Climbing Guide, Porters, Including Salary, Insurance, food, and Accommodation.
- Everest National Park permits.
- Lobuche Peak climbing Permit fee.
- Garbage Deposit Fee.
- General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar, etc.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu Plane Ticket.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance Policy encases if the accident and high altitude Sickness Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke, Fanta, Mineral water.
- Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- You must bring your personal Equipment such as Sleeping bag/Crampons/Harness Ice ax and ice hammer.
- Please bring with 2 passports of size pictures.
September to 10 November and March to May
Day time normal and during Night 5-15 degree.
Lobuche Peak climbing Permit fee Spring | 250 US$| Autumn |125 US$ | Winter & Summer 70 US$ Per peak per person. Kathmandu-Lukla to Kathmandu Plane ticket 360|US$ Per person. Trekking management Cost Per person US$ |1770 | Per person minimum 2 pax in the group.
Sagarmatha park, Pasang Lhamu VCD tax, and Labuche peak climbing Permit.
Yes It’s, You need a climbing guide and porter with very safe travel.
5/10 hours of walking per day.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. >> Alpine boot your good size. >> Ice ax, Harness, Karabiner Lock & Unlock >> Fix rope, Jammer, Ice hammer, Snow bag >> Helmet and others which are not mansions here.
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy
Yes, It is the technical climbing peak
Arrival and departure transport. Car/ Van/ Hiace. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights. Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner Such as Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian many more European (Items) food three times a day with Coffee, Tea. Tea Houses Lodge and Tented accommodation during the trek and climbing. License holder Climbing Guide, Porters, Including Salary, Insurance, food, and Accommodation. Everest National Park permits. Lobuche Peak climbing Permit fee. Garbage Deposit Fee. General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar, etc. Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu Plane Ticket.