Lukla to Mera Peak -
Lukla To Mera peak with porter and 4 days climbing activities
Lukla to Mera peak climbing preferably the best time during autumn and spring. We will have the postcard view from the top of the Mera the view includes Mt. Everest,(8,848,86m), Lhotse (8,414m), Cho-Oyo (8,188m), Makalu (8,463m), and Kusumkhangaru (6,367m). Mera Peak climbing is an excellent option for trekkers with moderate mountaineering experience. This peak climbing is a challenging trekking peak in Nepal due to its elevation of (6,461m). But it is not too many technical mountaineering skills, the requirement is basic. Nepal Alsace trek climbing guide will provide you with basic Mountaineering training before the actual summit of Mera Peak.
Lukla To Mera peak
The climbing itinerary begins with Lukla Chutnaga, Kothe and Thangna, and Khare. You fly to Lukla then walk up to Chuthanga. Mera peak climbing is 6,461m highest trekking peak in the south region of Khumbu and Nepal.
Our staff will assist where necessary ropes should fix for the most difficult areas. The Mera peak 4 days Mera peak climbing service but we include one porter for the 12 days Mera peak, Lukla Khare, to Lukla. This program features a fantastic trek and climbing world-class summit views of five (8,000m), peaks clearly viable East and west Kanchenjunga, Makalu, and Everest region including Mt Everest. Way to Mera peak, you must enter high pass Zwatra la pass which is your second day on your trip. But it is not a difficult pass. During the trek, we will pass the beautiful valley Hinku and small villages along the way to Thangnak- Khare. These villages are interesting to visit and the scenery is absolutely first class.
Lukla To Mera peak
Mera peak elevation is (6,464m) route essentially wraps around the southwest and north site of Mera central. The Mera high camp leads us off the Henku valley way to Mingbola pass for climbing Mera peak. We will practice our necessary mountaineering equipment like has Crampons. Ice axes and fix rope before crossing icy slopes to reach the pass. The final pitch is short steep ice steep which we will fix climbing rope from our climbing guide.
Approximately walking Kilometers from Lukla.
Lukla to Khare 31 Km, 5 Khare high camp 5 KM,5
Cost for Per person.
Spring Season 1080 US$.
Autumn Season 945 US$
For a single person, the cost will increase by 300 US$.
Before going to Lukla you must come to our agency in Kathmandu. You need to take a climbing permit and you get information about your climbing trip. Important Notice that you don’t need to carry your mountaineering equipment from Lukla you can hire all the climbing equipment at Khare. But please bring with your boots and Glove because, In Khare, you will not find good size boots and Glove.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu to Lukla plane & Chuthanga with porter
Early morning flight to Lukla our porter will waiting for you at the Lukla airport, and same-day Trek to Chhu Tanga (3,020m) 3 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 2Day 2 : Chuthang to Thulikharka with porter
Trek to Chhatra La Pass and Thuli Kharka (4,100m) 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Thuli Kharka to Kothe with porter
Thuli Kharka to Kothe (4,142m) 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Kothe to Tangnak with porter
Trek Kothe to Thangnak (4,326m) 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Thagnak to Khare with porter
Trek to Khare (5,000m) 4/5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Rest day at Khare
Acclimatization is very essential in higher altitudes to avoid mental and physical sickness. As we are above (5,000) meters altitude, we will spend a rest day at Khare for acclimatization and exploration. Perper acclimatization is a must for ensuring our successful summit climb of Mera Peak. Our Guide team will make necessary checks on our climbing gears including ropes, ice axes, crampons, harness, and other equipment before heading to higher camps | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Acclimatization
Hike up to Mera la and back to Khare, acclimatization for the Mera Peak climbing >> Stay overnight at Khare.
- 8Day 8 : High Camp 5,780m 5 Hours Walking | Including Breakfast, Pack Lunch And Dinner
Khare to Mera high camp | 18,958ft | Approximately 3-KM | 5,780m) 4/5 hours walking | Stay overnight at tent
- 9Day 9 : Summit Mera Peak 6461m And Back To Khare 8/9 Hours | Including Breakfast, And Pack Lunch
From high camp Sumit to Mera peak | 2,11907 fits (6,461m) about 10 hours walking Summit peak and back to Khare | Approximately 7-KM | Stay overnight at lodge Accommodation include.
- 10Day 10 : Khare to Kothe with porter
Khare-Kothe-Now our trek back to Kothe 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Kothe to Thuli Kharka with porter
Trek to Thuli Kharka 6/7 hours walking | Stey overnight at lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Thuli Kharka to Lukla with porter
Thulikharka-Lukla today is your last trekking day 7/8 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
Lukla to Mera peak cost 1080 $ Per person
- Day 05: Lodge Accommodation.
- Day 06: Lodge Accommodation.
- Day 07: Lodge Accommodation.
- Day 08: Breakfast. Pack Lunch, Dinner with coffee or tea in High camp.
- Day 09: Breakfast, Pack Lunch, After Summit peak Soup at high camp. Evening in Khare Lodge Accommodation is including.
- All camping gears Kitchen set, guest tents, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Mattresses during the Peak climbing period.
- Staff: 1 Cook, 1 Kitchen boy, one climbing guide and helper for high camp.
- Climbing Rope, Ice screws, Snow bars.
- Sleeping bag.
- plastic boots with crampons.
- Desender, abseil device, Ascender, and, Jummar, Snow bar, Fix rope, an ice screw,
- Ice ax, Sit harness and down Jacket.
- Mera peak climbing Permit.
- one porter for 12 days Lukla to Khare + Khare to Lukla his salary insurance food and Accommodation.
Lukla to Mera peak cost Excludes
- Your travel insurance policy incuse if the accident and high altitude sickness for the Rescue operation
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Mineral water
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Equipment
- Tips for trekking staff
- Please don't forget to bring 2 passports size pictures with you
15 September to 10 December and 13 March to May. Before 15 September too much rain and after 10 December to 13 March too much snow also not sour to reach the summit peak.
Day time normal and during Night 5-15 degree.
Approximately walking Kilometers from Lukla. Lukla to Khare 31 Km, 5 Khare high camp 5 KM,5 Cost for Per person. Spring Season 1080 US$. Autumn Season 945 US$ For a single person, the cost will increase by 300 US$.
Lukla to Khare 31 Km, Khare to high camp 5 KM, itinerary 7 days from Lukla
Makalu Barun National park permit and Mera peak climbing Permit.
Yes It’s, You need a guide and porter and very safe travel.
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/10 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Everest, Makalu, Lhotse other mountain views.
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy
No, we provide with Climbing equipment from Khare to Kare, it is included in the costs. If you have your own good size Alpine climbing boot then better to bring with you.
Day 05: Lodge Accommodation. Day 06: Lodge Accommodation. Day 07: Lodge Accommodation. Day 08: Breakfast. Pack Lunch, Dinner with coffee or tea in High camp. Day 09: Breakfast, Pack Lunch, After Summit peak Soup at high camp. Evening in Khare Lodge Accommodation is including. All camping gears Kitchen set, guest tents, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Mattresses during the Peak climbing period. Staff: 1 Cook, 1 Kitchen boy, one climbing guide and helper for high camp. Climbing Rope, Ice screws, Snow bars. Sleeping bag. plastic boots with crampons. Desender, abseil device, Ascender, and, Jummar, Snow bar, Fix rope, an ice screw, Ice ax, Sit harness and down Jacket. Mera peak climbing Permit. one porter for 12 days Lukla to Khare + Khare to Lukla his salary insurance food and Accommodation. Cost Excludes
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, Peak climbing is not very easy but depends on trekking peaks the same peak is less technical same peak is very steep, and much technical climbing + but you need good mountaineering equipment. We suggest that before the climbing peak you need to do a minimum 5,000 meters high trekking pass