Manaslu Annapurna and Mustang are leading trekking destination of Nepal, officially opened by the Government of Nepal in 1991. Manaslu is an opportunity of a lifetime because verity it offers like the view of the world’s Eight Highest Mountain Mt.Manaslu (8163m). Larke pass (5,120m) which we cross on the way our highest point. And we can also enjoy the wide culture the spectrum which influences from Tibet mixing up with typical and diverse Nepali culture traditions and ethnicity. Inhabitation of different communities like Sherpa, Bhote and especially Ethnic Group called Gurung who is the leading community of the region. They are known as Gorkhali. The trekking region center point of Tsum valley and Manaslu.
Manaslu Annapurna and Mustang trek
We approach (5,416m) Thorong La, the highest point of the circuit. Magically there will be only mountains surrounding us. From thoroughly we can also have a mesmerizing view of the mountain like Annapurna massif, Gangapurna (7,454m), Lamjung Himal, Chulu Far East (4585m), Chulu West (6419m) and Tilcho pass (5099m). After the pass, we descend to mustang valley. This place offers us the postcard View Mountains like Dhauligiri (8,167), Tukche peak (6,920m), (6012m) Thapa Peak, Nilgiri North (7061m), and south. After walking down, we reach Muktinath holly village with an isolated Hindu temples
Manaslu Annapurna and Mustang trek: Upper Mustang is the walled medieval capital of Lo-Manthang. In this trek, people are in their own way, which is quite surprising for us. Two men married a single girl. Especially for the trek, we need an especial trekking permit from Government the department of the immigration. It costs 500$ for 10 days itinerary. For the trek, if we need more than 10 days then necessary to pay 50 $ per day per person. During this trek, areas are tradition heritage and similar to the neighboring land of Tibet. In Upper Mustang valley very long walls and beautiful prayer and amazing sight to behold. In Mustang architectural extravagance and in Lo-Manthang exhibits for story royal place and all the city wall itself. Museums and schools are a must-visit to further comprehend the heritage.
Manasulu Annpurna Mustang three trekking cost 3654: US$ Per person minimum of 2 People in the group.
Above the three trekking cost
01: Nepal Alsace trek includes: arrival, departure transport, especial trekking permit one wee for
02: Manasulu and 10 days special trekking permit for Mustang.
03: Manasulu and Annapurna park permit, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with Coffee or Tea.
04: Lodge accommodations flight ticket for Jomsom to Pokhara.
05: one-night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast and 4-night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
06: Guide, Porter Salary and insurance food.
We highly recommend this trek from September to November and Mach to May which is the best time for three highland treks.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu Airport and Transfer to hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.Your Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the Restricted Special Trekking permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for your Trekking details.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Sutikhola.(730m) 7 hours bus Via Arughat Bazer.
As our 1st day, we take the bus from Kathmandu to SutiKho 7 hours drive. we Follow Prithivi High Way And take a Small route to Go Dhading have panoramic views from Bus of Mt Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, and many more. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Sutikhola-Machhekhola (900m Machhe Khola) 6 hours.
From 2cnd day, we are free to hike Because Today also we Follow motorway but without the motor so easy for us to hike. From today we’ll get closer with the Actual trekking trial and the become Steps. And way to easy day hiking. From SutiKhol to Machhe Khola. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : MachheKhola-Jagat (1300m Jagat) 6 hours.
From Machhe Khola trek to Jagat is the way between Fascinating jungle and villages. We follow the Rocky bank of River. As our trekking get closer to Trial the magnificent views, Village started to get closer to the Dovan (1,070) which is our lunch place. After Lunch, we climb above an impressive series of steep rapids. Here the Trial climbs high. After crossing bridge, we climb steeply rocky path we’ll reach our camp below us called “Jagat” where is the actual cheek point for our permit. And the Jagat means the place where Tax collected. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Pewa (1840m) 6 hours walking. Especial Permit start from here.
From Jagat, it is the Longest day of hiking for us. After descending a long series of stone steps back down to Riverside. we climb on wonderful stone steps along a terraced hillside to the small hamlet of sidebars (1,420) from where we can have a panoramic view of Mt Sringi (7,161) After Lunch we Follow high land way to Pewa on the way to Pewa we'll meet another way For Tsum valley which way more popular than Manasalu. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Pewa-Namrung (2,630m) 6/7 hours.
After breakfast, we ’ll reach to Deng a small and beautiful village. Deng starts a period of Lower Nubri Region of Kutang. Where people are ethnically Tibetan but speak the different dialect that people of upper Nubri who are the pure Tibetan. We can view Lumbo Himal as well, and Dwijen Himal. After Lunch and Make around the beautiful school then we’ll reach our destination ‘Namrung” beautiful village. Stay overnight at Lodge
- 8Day 8 : Namrung-Samagaun (3,390m)Samagaun) 6/7 hours.
Now as our trekking start early morning we pass through different mani and we start to enter Lthe up territory and will increase broadly. Namrung is the start of Nubri the region of a pure Tebitain inhabitant. After Hour of the walk, we reach to Lihi(2840) magnificent Lihi houses and Gumbas. will brings excitement Tibetan Lamas student Study in Gomba school. takes one hour and We are now at Samagaun. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Rest day and after lunch visit to valley.
At our Rest day and hike to the oldest Gumba of the regions, Birenda tall the Rest day will be Full of Satisfaction day. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Samagaun-Samdo (3,690m) 4 hours.
After our breakfast, we move out of Samagaun. We pass via long main walls and Chorten at kermoKharka. Later we move downwards to the Budi Gandaki and hike around old herding communal of Samdo Residents. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Samdo-Dharmasala (4,460m) 4 hours.
Fram Samd we pass via Bridges and make our way to the Larkya Bazaar. After a tiring walk, we will be passing through glaciers with more stunning views and landscapes. At the end of the day, we reach the Dharmasala. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Dharmasala-Bhimtang (5,160m Larke) 6/7 hours walking Bhimtang(3,800m) Especial Permit end from here
Today we take our Breakfast at early Morning and packed our pack Lunch for the pass because until we cross pass and reach to destination there are not hotels and human assibilate so it better to carry pack Lunch which we’ll have after crossing top of Larkye la. Because to get to the top of Larkya is not difficult but after crossing it is quite difficult as we have to go down for Bhimthang. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Bhimtang-Telje (3,400m) Tillje 5 hours.
From the Tillje (2400 m) 6 hours walking from Bhimtang, The path becomes easier and through forests of pine and rhododendron. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Tilije-Chame (2,670m) 7 hours.
From Tilje trek to Chame (2,670m) 7 hours walking. Beautiful stretches of blue pine. Say overnight at Lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Chame-Pisang (3,100m) 4 hours.
We walk to the Beautiful pine forests and stunning views on the Lamjung and Annapurna II and IV. From Pisang village remarkable for the woodwork that adorns the houses, you can enjoy of view the Annapurna range in the south to Mount Tilicho (7134 m) west and Chulu East (6,584 m) atop Mount Pisang (6091 m) north. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Pisan-Manang (3,530m) 4 hours.
We walking Manang is a typical village of Tibetan culture with many stupas, monasteries, and shrines. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Manang Rest day.
We need to acclimatize to avoid the risk of altitude sickness. and we hike up to Gangapurna lake views point in the afternoon for a short day tour. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Manang to Yak Kharka (4,100m) 4 hours.
From the Manag, our trail heads north and climbs a stone wall that stops domestic animals from leaving the grazing grounds of high pastures. our trek from there is a moderate walk to Yak Kharka. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 19Day 19 : Yak Kharka-Thorangla Phedi (4,600m) 4 hours.
From Yak Kharka our trek continues on a leveled path for about an hour before descending down to cross a wooden bridge over Kone river. We will cross the bridge and climb for a while and then follow a rather easy trail to arrive at Thorang la Phedi. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 20Day 20 : We start early morning for the crossing of the challenging Thorong La Pass at 5,416 meters.
We start early for the crossing of the challenging Thorang La Pass at (5,416m). We will follow the trail that climbs steeply towards a watercourse. Our climbing continues through another large gully formed by the melt of Thorang Peak, and across undulating moraine and heads towards the top of the Thorang-la Pass. Once at the top we will have magnificent views of Annapurna mountain ranges to the south and Mukut Himal bordering Dolpo to the west. From the top, we will descend steeply towards the grassy meadows and to a very important pilgrimage site for Hindus and Buddhists. Stay overnight at lodge Muktinath (3,800m) 6 hours the walking.
- 21Day 21 : Your rest day at Muktinath
Tody we visit to the Muktinath pilgrims Hindu and Buddhist temples then we taking rest at Lodge.
- 22Day 22 : Muktinath-Ti-tang (3,300m) 6 hours.
After breakfast, our trek starts to heading of Upper Mustang valley to the Titang. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 23Day 23 : Ti-tang-Tangya (3,550m) 7 hours.
Today we walking 6 hours Gradual ascent towards the Tibetan plateau in the grandiose canyons and hoodoos. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 24Day 24 : Tangya-Yara (3,700m) 5/6 hours.
After breakfast we walking to the Mustang valley view of part of Upper Dolpo. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 25Day 25 : Yara-Lhomanthang (3,790m) 5/6 hours.
Today we walk to Lhomanthang valley Upper Mustang which is the most beautiful place in our trek thenwe reach the Lhomanthang. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 26Day 26 : Day visit of Lhomanthang.
This is an opportunity to visit two other villages on your trek. The trail climbs steadily until Lo-Gekar. Lo-Gekar Gompa is older than Samye Gompa in Tibet and one of the oldest Gompa of Mustang. After visiting Lo-Gekar continue the trek to Lomanthang.
The trail until Lhomanthang is fine with some minor climbing. There is a view of the walled city. After a short descent, cross a stream then climb up into the plateau of Lohmanthang. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 27Day 27 : Visit Namgyal Gompa and Lhomanthang.
Visit Namgyal situates on a hilltop, which serves as an important monastery for the local community, also serving as a local court. After visiting Namgyal Gumba back to Lhomanthang city. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 28Day 28 : Lhomanthang- Ghame 5/6 hours.
Ghame (3,100 m) today 5 hour walking from Lo Manthang. It may, to avoid going through the same path as on the way, opt for the route which passes through Gompa. Stay overnight at Logde.
- 29Day 29 : Ghame-Samar (3,300m) 6 hours.
From Ghame 6 hours walking to Sumar. Stay overnight at lodge. From Sumar view of the Thorang Peak and sam part of Damodar Kunda areas.
- 30Day 30 : Samar-Chuksang (3050m) 5 hours.
From Sumar trek to Chuksang. Stay overnight at lodge. we flow the Kali Gandaki River.
- 31Day 31 : Chuksang-Kagbeni (2,800m) Your Special permit end now.
From Chuksang 5/6 hours walking Kakbeni. Stay overnight at Lodge. From today your Special trekking permit is ending because now we are out of from Upper Mustang.
- 32Day 32 : Kagbeni-Jomsom (2,700m) 4 hours.
From Kagbeni easy walk to Jomsom it is your last walking day on your trip. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 33Day 33 : Jomosom-Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom 25 minute flight back to Pokhara and transfer to hotel. After checking your room your free visit to Lake site Pokhara,
- 34Day 34 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
From Pokhara by Tourist bus to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 35Day 35 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 36Day 36 : Departure from Kathmandu.
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home
- Arrival and departure transport car/Van/ Hiaice.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Accommodation at Lodge, Breakfast, Lunch Such as Nepali, Indian, Chinese, Italian and many more European foods you can choose by (Menu) during the trek.
- License holder Trekking Guide and Porter during the trek.
- Special Trekking permits Manasul Permit one week and Mustang 10 days Permit, Including park fee Manaslu and Annapurna.
- Bus Transport Kathmandu-Sutikhola- Pokhara –Kathmandu
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket
- 1 Night hotel in Pokhara with bed and Breakfast
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy encase if the accident and high Altitude Sickness.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral water.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Trekking staff.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size pictures.