Larke pass to Mustang via Thorang la pass
Manaslu Annapurna Mustang Trek
Manaslu Annapurna Mustang Trek is the leading trekking destination of Nepal, officially opened by the Government of Nepal in 1991. This trek is an opportunity of a lifetime because verity it offers like the view of the world’s Eight Highest Mountain Mt.Manaslu (8,163m) Larke pass (5,120m) which we cross on the way to our highest point. And we can also enjoy the wide culture of the spectrum which influences Tibet to mix up with typical and diverse Nepali culture traditions and ethnicity. Inhabitation of different communities like Sherpa, Bhote, and especially Ethnic Group called Gurung who is the leading community of the region. They are known as Gorkhali. The trekking region center point of Tsum valley
Taking rest with Guide & Porters
Manaslu info Annapurna Mustang trek
We approach (5,416m) Thorong La, the highest point of the circuit. Magically there will be only mountains surrounding us. From thoroughly we can also have a mesmerizing view of the mountain like Annapurna massif, Gangapurna (7,454m), Lamjung Himal, Chulu Far East (4,585m), Chulu West (6,419m), and Tilcho| Mesokato la pass (5,464m). After the Thorang pass, we descend to mustang valley. This place offers us the postcard View Mountains like Dhauligiri (8,167), Tukche peak (6,920m), (6,012m) Thapa Peak, Nilgiri North (7,061m), and south. After walking down, we reach Muktinath holy place with an isolated Hindu temples Himalayan news
Manaslu Annapurna Info Mustang trek: Upper Mustang is the walled medieval capital of Lo-Manthang. In this trek, people are on their own religion, which is quite surprising for us. Two men married a single girl. Especially for the trek, we need a special trekking permit from the Government of the department of immigration. It costs 500$ for 10 days itinerary. For the trek, if we need more than 10 days then necessary to pay 50 $ per day per person. During this trek, areas are traditional heritage and similar to the neighboring Land of Tibet. In Upper Mustang valley very long walls and beautiful prayer and amazing sight to behold. In Mustang architectural extravagance and in Lo-Manthang exhibits for story royal place and all the city wall itself, Museums and schools are a must-visit to further comprehend the heritage.
Jomsom to Pokhra plane ticket cost 125 US$ P/P.
Manasulu Annpurna Mustang three trekking cost 2929: US$ Per person minimum of 2 People in the group.
Manaslu Annapurna and Mustang trek cost
01: Nepal Alsace trek includes: arrival, departure transport, especial trekking permit for one wee.
02: Manasulu and 10 days special trekking permit for Mustang.
03: Manasulu and Annapurna park permit, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with Coffee or Tea.
04: Lodge accommodations flight ticket for Jomsom to Pokhara.
05: one-night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast and a 4-night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
06: Guide, Porter Salary, and insurance food.
We highly recommend this trek from September to November and Mach to May which is the best time for three highland treks.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And Transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.Your Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the Restricted Special Trekking permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for your Trekking details.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu to Sutikhola.(730m) 7 hours bus Via Arughat Bazer.
As our 1st day, we take the bus from Kathmandu to SutiKho 7 hours drive. we Follow Prithivi High Way And take a Small route to Go Dhading have panoramic views from the bus of Mt, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, and many more | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Sutikhola to Machhekhola (900m Machhe Khola) 6 hours.
From the 2nd day, we are free to hike Because today also we Follow motorway but without the motor so easy for us to hike. From today we’ll get closer with the Actual trekking trial and the become Steps. And way too easy day hiking. From SutiKhol trek to Mache Khola | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : MachheKhola to Jagat (1300m Jagat) 6 hours.
From Machhe Khola trek to Jagat is the way between Fascinating jungle and villages. We follow the Rocky bank of River. As our trekking get closer to Trial the magnificent views, Village started to get closer to the Dovan (1,070) which is our lunch place. After Lunch, we climb above an impressive series of steep rapids. Here the Trial climbs high. After crossing bridge, we climb steeply rocky path we’ll reach our camp below us called “Jagat” where is the actual cheek point for our permit. And the Jagat means the place where Tax collected | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Jagat to Pewa (1840m) 6 hours walking | Especial Permit start from here.
From Jagat, it is the Longest day of hiking for us. After descending a long series of stone steps back down to Riverside. we climb on wonderful stone steps along a terraced hillside to the small hamlet of sidebars (1,420) from where we can have a panoramic view of Mt Sringi (7,161). After Lunch, we Follow the high land way to Pewa we'll meet another way For Tsum valley which way more popular than Manasalu | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Pewa to Namrung (2,630m) 6/7 hours | Manaslu Especial Trekking permit
After breakfast, we ’ll reach Deng a small and beautiful village. Deng starts a period of Lower Nubri. Where people are ethnically Tibetan but speak the different dialects that people of upper Nubri, who are the pure Tibetan. We can view Lumbo Himal as well, and Dwijen Himal. After Lunch and visit around the beautiful school then we’ll reach our destination ‘Namrung” beautiful village | Stay overnight at lodge
- 8Day 8 : Namrung to Samagaun (3,390m)Samagaun) 6/7 hours | Manaslu Especial Trekking permit
Now as our trekking starts the early morning we pass through different mani and we start to enter Lthe up territory and will increase broadly. Namrung is the start of Nubri the region of a pure Tebitain inhabitant. After Hour of the walk, we reach to Lihi (2,840) magnificent Lihi houses and Gambas. will bring excitement Tibetan Lamas student Study in Gomba school, takes one hour and We are now at Samagaun | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Rest day and after lunch visit to valley | Manaslu Especial Trekking permit
At our Rest day and hike to the oldest Gumba of the regions, Brenda tall the Rest day will be Full of Satisfaction day >> Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Samagaun to Samdo (3,690m) 4 hours | Manaslu Especial Trekking permit
After our breakfast, we move out of the Samagaun. We pass via long main walls and Chorten. Later we move downwards to the Budi Gandaki and hike around old herding communal of Samdo Residents | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Samdo to Dharmasala (4,460m) 4 hours | Manaslu Especial Trekking permit
Fram Samdo we pass via Bridges and make our way to the Larkya Bazaar. After a tiring walk, we will be passing through glaciers with more stunning views and landscapes. At the end of the day, we reach the Dharmasala | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Dharmasala to Bhimtang (5,160m Larke) 6/7 hours walking Bhimtang(3,800m) Especial Permit end from here
Today we take our Breakfast at early Morning and packed our pack Lunch for the pass because until we cross pass and reach to destination there are not hotels and human assibilate so it better to carry pack Lunch which we’ll have after crossing top of Larkye la. Because to get to the top of Larkya is not difficult but after crossing it is quite difficult as we have to go down for Bhimthang | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Bhimtang to Telje (3,400m) Tillje 5 hours.
From the Tillje (2,400 m) 6 hours walking from Bhimtang, The path becomes easier and through forests of pine and rhododendron | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Tilije to Chame (2,670m) 7 hours.
From Tilje trek to Chame (2,670m) 7 hours walking. Beautiful stretches of blue pine | Say overnight at Lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Chame to Pisang village (3,100m) 4 hours.with Pisang peak view
We walk to the beautiful pine forests and stunning views on the Lamjung and Annapurna II and IV. From Pisang village remarkable for the woodwork that adorns the houses, you can enjoy of view the Annapurna range in the south to Mount Tilicho (7,134 m) west and Chulu East (6,584 m) atop Mount Pisang (6,091 m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Pisan to Manang (3,530m) 4 hours.
We walking Manang is a typical village of Tibetan culture with many stupas, monasteries, and shrines > Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Manang Rest day.
We need to acclimatize to avoid the risk of altitude sickness. and we hike up to Gangapurna lake views point in the afternoon for a short day tour | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Manang to Yak Kharka (4,100m) 4 hours.
From the Manag, our trail heads north and climbs a stone wall that stops domestic animals from leaving the grazing grounds of high pastures. our trek from there is a moderate walk to Yak Kharka | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 19Day 19 : Yak Kharka to Thorang La Phedi (4,600m) 4 hours. Base camp for 5,416m
From Yak Kharka our trek continues on a leveled path for about an hour before descending down to cross a wooden bridge over Kone river. We will cross the bridge and climb for a while and then follow a rather easy trail to arrive at Thorang La Phedi >> Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 20Day 20 : We start very early morning for the crossing of the challenging Thorong La Pass at 5,416 meters.
We start very early for the crossing of the challenging Thorang La Pass (5,416m). We will follow the trail that climbs steeply towards a watercourse. We climbing continues through another large gully formed by the melt of Thorang, and across undulating moraine and heads towards the top of the Thorang-la Pass. Once at the top we will have magnificent views of Annapurna mountain ranges to the south and Mukut Himal bordering Dolpo to the west. From the top, we will descend steeply towards the grassy meadows and to a very important pilgrimage site for Hindus and Buddhists | Stay overnight at lodge | Muktinath (3,800m) 6 hours the walking.
- 21Day 21 : Your rest day at Muktinath
Today we visit the Muktinath pilgrims Hindu and Buddhist temples then we taking rest at Muktinath.
- 22Day 22 : Muktinath to Ti-tang (3,300m) 6 hours | Especial Mustang Trekking permit
After breakfast, our trek starts to the heading of Upper Mustang valley to the Ti tang >>Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 23Day 23 : Ti-tang to Tangya (3,550m) 7 hours | Especial Mustang Trekking permit
Today we walking 6 hours Gradual ascent towards the Tibetan plateau in the grandiose canyons and hoodoos >>Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 24Day 24 : Tangya to Yara (3,700m) 5/6 hours | Especial Mustang Trekking permit
After breakfast, we walk to the Mustang valley view of the corner part of the Upper Dolpo >> Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 25Day 25 : Yara to Lomanthang (3,790m) 5/6 hours | Especial Mustang Trekking permit
Today we walk to Lo-man thang valley Upper Mustang which is the most beautiful place in our trek then we reach the Loman thang | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 26Day 26 : Day visit of Lomanthang | Especial Mustang Trekking permit
This is an opportunity to visit two other villages on your trek. The trail climbs steadily until Lo-Gekar. Lo-Gekar Gompa is older than Samye Gompa in Tibet and one of the oldest Gompa of Mustang. After visiting Lo-Gekar continue the trek to Lomanthang.
The trail until Lomanthang is fine with some minor climbing. There is a view of the walled city. After a short descent, cross a stream then climb up into the plateau of Loman thang | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 27Day 27 : Visit Namgyal Gompa and Lomanthang | Especial Mustang Trekking permit
Visit Namgyal situates on a hilltop, which serves as an important monastery for the local community, also serving as a local court. After visiting Namgyal Gumba back to Lomanthang city | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 28Day 28 : Lhomanthang to Ghame 5/6 hours | Especial Mustang Trekking permit
Game (3,100 m) today 5 hours walking from Lomanthang. It may, to avoid going through the same path as on the way opt for the route which passes through Gompa | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 29Day 29 : Ghame to Samar (3,300m) 6 hours | Especial Mustang Trekking permit
From Game 6 hours walking to Sumar. From Sumar view of the Thorang Peak and sam part of Damodar Kunda areas | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 30Day 30 : Samar to Chuksang (3,050m) 5 hours | Especial Mustang Trekking permit
From Sumar trek to Chuksang | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 31Day 31 : Chuksang to Kagbeni (2,800m) Your Special permit end now.
From Chuksang 5/6 hours walking Kakbeni. From today your Special trekking permit is ending because now we are out of from Upper Mustang | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 32Day 32 : Kagbeni to Jomsom (2,700m) 4 hours.
From Kagbeni easy walk to Jomsom, it is your last walking day on your trip | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 33Day 33 : Jomosom to Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom 25 minute flight back to Pokhara and transfer to hotel. After checking your room your free visit to Lake site Pokhara,
- 34Day 34 : Pokhara to Kathmandu.
From Pokhara by Tourist bus to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 35Day 35 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 36Day 36 : Enjoy your flight back to home
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home
Manaslu Annapurna Mustang Trek cost 3,654 $ Per Person
- Arrival & departure transport.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Accommodation at Lodge, Breakfast, Lunch Such as Nepali, Indian, Chinese, Italian and many more European foods you can choose by (Menu) during the trek.
- 3,000 Rs per member per day for meal and lodge.
- License holder Trekking Guide and Porter salary, insurance during the trek.
- Special Trekking permits Manaslu Permit one week 100 $ and Mustang 10 days Permit 500 $ Per person, Including park fee Manaslu 2000 rs and Annapurna 2000 rs.
- Bus Transport Kathmandu-Sutikhola- Pokhara –Kathmandu
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket 125 $ Per person.
- 1 Night hotel in Pokhara with Bed and Breakfast
Manaslu Annapurna Mustang Trek Cost Excludes
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy encase if the accident and high Altitude Sickness.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral water.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Trekking staff.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size pictures.
September to November and March to May
Trekking permit cost Manasulu and Mustang | 600 US$ P/P. Jomsom to Pokhra plane ticket cost 125 US$ P/P. Manasulu Annpurna Mustang three trekking cost 2929: US$ Per person minimum of 2 People in the group.
Manaslu And Annapurna National Park Permit. Manaslu and Mustang Especial Trekking permit
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
In Tea house, there is the good computable lodge, dining room with Toilet
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6 hours of walking per day.
Yes, we can see Manasulu Himal, Sarangi Himal,Larke Himal, Annapurna range and Dhaulagiri range
Manaslu Larke La (5,120m) Thorang la pass (5,416m)
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. +, walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 4,000 meters. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & departure transport. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights. Accommodation at Lodge, Breakfast, Lunch Such as Nepali, Indian, Chinese, Italian and many more European foods you can choose by (Menu) during the trek. 3,000 Rs per member per day for meal and lodge. License holder Trekking Guide and Porter salary, insurance during the trek. Special Trekking permits Manasul Permit one week 100 $ and Mustang 10 days Permit 500 $ Per person, Including park fee Manaslu 2000 rs and Annapurna 2000 rs. Bus Transport Kathmandu-Sutikhola- Pokhara –Kathmandu Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket 125 $ Per person. 1 Night hotel in Pokhara with Bed and Breakfast
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.