Mountains view trekking
Mountains view trekking is the best viewpoint of the Everest Khumbu region. From where we can see amazing views of Mt Everest (8,848m), Amadablam (6,856m), Khangtenga (6,685m), Thamserku (6,608), Kusum Kangaru (6,367m), Lhotse (8414m).
Mountains view trekking itinerary is the main hub mountain door in Khumbu trek. You can go to Rinjo la Gokyo Ri, the Gokyo trek. And from here how to get the Everest base camp and climbing island peak and other trek and expeditions. The trek’s more attraction is a beautiful Tengboche the gold color monastery. It is the largest Buddhist Gompa of the Everest Khumbu Khumjung Khunde region.
Info Mountains view trek total walking approximately 48 Km from Luka to Tengboche to Lukla maximum high (3860m)
We designed a short itinerary because this trek is also for old age and possible to do kids and school students. We can see the world’s height peak very closely by necked eyes and less risk of mountain altitude sickness. During the spring season, we can see, flowering Rhododendron, green pine forest, the natural beauty of panoramic mountain views. And a big chance to see wild animals like deer, musk deer, Himalayan Thar, and national bird Danfe and Monal.
Mountains view trekking is a better way to make tea house lodge trek. For every hour trek, you can find a cline Lodge with dining, toilet with a hot shower and wifi facility. Mountains views trek cost is 960 US$ per person minimum of 2 people in the group.
Way 960 US$?
ANSWER: In this cost, we include Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu plane 360 US$ p/p, Pasang Lhamu VDC tax 2000 Rs Sagarmatha park permit 3000 Rs, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, English spiking trekking guide, porters salary and insurance, food accommodation, arrival, and departure transport 4 time, also we include a hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary.
Note that: if only one Single person interested in these programs the cost is not the same as the 2 People group. For a single person, the cost of his trek will increase by 245 US$.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m)
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Lukla-Phakding (2,610m) 7000 Ft 3 hours walking
Morning Flight to Lukla (2,800m). The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding-Namche (3,440m) 11080 Ft 5 hours walking
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Namche-Khumjung (3,790m) 11,710 Ft 2 hours.
After breakfast visit to Namche Museum and walking up to Syangboche have a exultant view of world top Mt Everest which is the (8,848m) and have greed views of the Amadablam (6,856m) Lhotse (8,516m) Thamserku (6,068m) KusumKhakru (6,808m) Khangtenga (6,685m) and many more views, after you retching the Khumjung. Have a Lunch to the Khumjung than you may visit the Khunde hospital, School which is made by Sir Adman Hilary | Stay overnight Lodge at Khumjung.
- 5Day 5 : Khumjung-Tengboche (3,860m) 12660 Ft 4:hr 30, walking
After the breakfast you climb slowly through the alpine forest, A splendid view of high peaks appears. Continuation of climbing through the mountainside in zigzag until you come to the stone gate built by the Lamas which marks your entry into Tengboche | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tangboche trek to Jorsale 6 hours walking
From Tengboche trek to the Jorsale via Namche | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Jorsale –Lukla 5 hours (2,800m)
Jorsale- Lukla your last trekking day on your trip | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla Flight back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 9Day 9 : Kathmandu.
Your safety day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 10Day 10 : Departure Days.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic air ticket 360 US$: Per Person.
- For the trekking guide air ticket 11,000 Rs.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- 3,500 per day per client includes lodge.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person,
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable, please.
September to November and March to May
Day time normal and during Night 3-5 degree.
Mountains view trek cost 960 US$ Per Person
No, Mountains view Trekking is the easy trek no much higher maximum (3,860m) this trek for the old age people and Students group.
Sagarmatha National park permit and Pasang Lhamu VCD Permit.
Yes It’s, You need a guide-porter and very safe travel.
Every village there are good Lodge with Dining room including best Toilet
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Thamserku (6,608m), Kusum Kangaru (6,367m), Amadablam (6,856m), Cho-Oyo (8,200m), Everest (8,848m), Pumori (7,165m), Nuptse (7,861m), Lhotse (8,414m), Island (6,189m) peak and many other mountains views.
Normally 09 Nights 10 Days
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 3,000 meters you get very cold. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival and departure transport service. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary. Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic air ticket 360 US$: Per Person. For the trekking guide air ticket 11,000 Rs. A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek. Lodge accommodation during the trek. 3,500 per day per client includes lodge. Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person, Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person. English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc.