Five Lake trek with less Tourist region Nepal
Panch Pokhari trekking:
It means the group of five holy lakes just North East of Kathmandu toward the snow wall. Panch Pokhari trekking is lies to the North East of Kathmandu Valley and the main hub of the way to the Tilman high pass trekking region.
Panch Pokhari is a pilgrimage place for Hindus. It has five holy ponds at the height of (4,100m) as can be seen. The area offers uniquely preserved cultural heritage, beauty, and biological diversity, the beautiful Himalayan range, and pristine nature with a different culture, pine forest with rhododendron forest is a major highlight of this trek.
Panch Pokhari trek is the most easily accessible of all areas from Kathmandu. It lies about 70 k.metters north of Kathmandu valley. Sherpa, Tamangs, and Chhetries are the inhabitants of this trekking region. The Language, culture, and dress of the Helambu Sherpa’s are very different from those who live in Solu Khumbu. Panch Pokhari trek itinerary begins from Chautara and trekking ending at Timpu Helambu valley.
Panch Pokhari trek cost is only 940 US$ per person. In these costs, we include breakfast, lunch, dinner, necessary trekking permit, camping gears, Guide, porter’s, cook, local transport, and hotel in Kathmandu as per our Trekking itinerary.
Panch Pokhari trek: we highly recommend this trek from September to November and also in March to May for the best time for this trek. We inform you that, in this trek, there are no tea house lodges and villages between Nursing Powa and Helambu. Panch Pokhari trek is a very remote and less touristic area. But a very nice and so beautiful trekking region between Langtang and Rolwaling. A word is not enough to explain the experience of this trek.
For a single person, the cost of his trek will increase by 200 US$.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu.
Camping trekking Management day | Hotel including bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu to Chautra (1450m) 4 hours drive.
After breakfast bus drive to Chautra via Dhulikhel-Dollaghat. | Night in the tent.
- 4Day 4 : Chautra to Sano Okhani (2,000m) 5/6 hours.
From Chautra trek to Sano Okherni | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 5Day 5 : Okhani to Kamikharka (2,810m) 5/6 hours.
From the Okherni trek to Kamikharka | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 6Day 6 : Kamikharka to Hele Bhanjyang (3,260m) 5/6 hours.
From Kamikharka to Hele Bhanjyang | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 7Day 7 : Hele Bhanjyang to Narsing pati (3,700m) 5/6 hours | Himalayan view
From Hele Bhanjyang walking to Nursingpati | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 8Day 8 : Nasing pati to Panchpokhari (4,100m) 5/6 hours | Himalayan view
Nursingpati walking to Panchpokhari the beautiful views of Gourisnkhar (7,134m) Dorjelakpa (6,979m) and other Mountains peaks | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Day hiking.
Rest day at Panchpokhari and day hiking way to Tilman pass | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Panch pokhari to Dhupi Kharka (2,320m) 5/6 hours.
From Panch Pokhari trek to Dhupi dada | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Dhupi Kharka to Yangri Kharka (2,200m) 5/6 hours.
Dhupidanda trek to Yangri Kharka | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Yangri Kharka to Tarkeghyang | only 2 hours walking and rest day.
Yangri Kharka treks to Tarkeghyang Helambu | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Tarkeghyang to Thimphu.
After the Lunch trek down to Thimphu river site | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Thimpu to Kathmandu.
From Thimpu bus to Kathmandu Via Tarangmarang,Melamche Bazar,Shivaghat,Banepa Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 15Day 15 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | And hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 16Day 16 : Enjoy flight back to your home
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
Panch Pokhari trekking cost 940 $ Per Person
- Arrival & Departure Transport.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Breakfast/ (Eggs items) Toast, or Tibetan bread, Or Chapati, Or Pancake with honey, Jam, Butter or Muesli or cornflakes with hot milk, LUNCH/ Nepali Dalbhat, Momo or other (Items)
- DINNER/ (Soup items) Vege, Or Mushroom, Or Tomato, Or Chicken, Noodles with papad or popcorn.
- Dinner/ Spaghetti, Sandwich, macaroni, Or Chips, Pizza or Cowmen or Spring roll.
- HOT DRINKS/ Black tea with milk, Black coffee with milk, Lemon tea or hot chocolate.
- Tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek.
- Two men tents, dining tents, kitchen gear dining tent, Toilet Tent.
- License holder Trekking guide, a cook, required number of porters and Including day Salary, Insurance, food, and accommodation.
- Park fee 2,000 and Trekking permits Tims 1,000.
- Bus Transport Kathmandu –Chautara-Thimpu-Kathmandu.
Panch Pokhari trekking Cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel insurance policy encases if the accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you can obtain your visa Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Will require 2 Passport size photos.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Trekking staff.
- Please don't forget to bring with you 2 passport size pictures.
September to November and March to May
Its means 5 Lakes
Day times normal and during Night 2-5 degree.
16 Days Panch Pokhari trekking cost is only 940 US$ per person
TIMS Trekking Permit & park fees.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter, cook, and camping gear then a very safe trip for this trekking. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Tent camping food per pair by our cook
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6- hours walking per day.
Yes, you can see, Gauri Shankar, Dorje Lakpa, Lopsang la peak, Jugal Himal and many other mountains views.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 4,000 meters. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & Departure Transport. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights. Breakfast/ (Eggs items) Toast, or Tibetan bread, Or Chapati, Or Pancake with honey, Jam, Butter or Muesli or cornflakes with hot milk, LUNCH/ Nepali Dalbhat, Momo or other (Items) DINNER/ (Soup items) Vege, Or Mushroom, Or Tomato, Or Chicken, Noodles with papad or popcorn. Dinner/ Spaghetti, Sandwich, macaroni, Or Chips, Pizza or Cowmen or Spring roll. HOT DRINKS/ Black tea with milk, Black coffee with milk, Lemon tea or hot chocolate. Tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek. Two men tents, dining tents, kitchen gear dining tent, Toilet Tent. License holder Trekking guide, a cook, required number of porters and Including day Salary, Insurance, food, and accommodation. Park fee 2,000 and Trekking permits Tims 1,000. Bus Transport Kathmandu –Chautara-Thimpu-Kathmandu.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.