Phaplu to Everest base camp trek by jeep and plane
Phaplu to Everest base camp trek is much better for acclimatization who has a long holiday for Nepal travel. Finally, Everest Expedition groups use this trekking route. They need a lot of equipment to climb high mountains in the Khumbu region. Porters will carry those materials to Jiri to the Everest base camp.
Phaplu Everest base camp trek trail there are beautiful villages where Sherpa, Rai, and other cost ethnic groups inhabit. Between the Phaplu EBC trekking areas, you can see lovely Buddhist monasteries. You can also enjoy the views of the river, places, Ringmo, Nunthala, Khari Khola, Phakding, Namche, Khumjung, Tengboche. During this trek, there are many optional trekking routes. Renjo la pass Gokyo Ri Trek, Three pass trekking Khumbu, also short trekking Mountains, view trekking and others. We believe that the Everest region trek is beautiful natural, Cultural, and the White Mountains peaks,6,000m to over 8,000m high mountain views.
Lukla to Kathmandu plane ticket cost 180 US$ P/P
Phaplu Everest base camp Trekking cost 1280 US$ per person minimum of 2 people in the group for 20 days’ arrival until departure. In this cost, Nepal Alsace Trek will provide a hotel in Kathmandu, Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, Esperance trekking guide, porters and we do include Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket as per our programs itinerary.
For a single person, the cost of his trek will increase by 245 US$. Where you are going to visit this Phaplu-Everest base camp trek. EBC (5,450m) Gorakshep (5,140m) Kalapatthar (5,545m) KHUMBU- REGION Cho La pass (5,420m) Gokyo Ri (5,320m)
Views of mountains: Mt Everest (8,848,86m), Cho-Oyo (8,188m), Amadablam (6,856m), Lhotse (8,414m), Nuptse (7,861m), Pomuri (7,165m), Thamserku (6,608m), Khangtenga (6,685m) and famous Island peak. Phaplu EBC trek itinerary starts from Kathmandu Phaplu 9/10 hours’ drive from Kathmandu Via BP rood Dhulikhel Furkot, but you can fly from Kathmandu to Phaplu also possible but Kathmandu Phaplu there is a flight schedule service but not every day. We highly recommend this trek from September to November and March to May which is the best time.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Phaplu (2,469m) 11 hours Local Jeep to Phaplu.
Very early morning by Local Jeep to Phaplu Mt Everest capital | Stay overnight at the Lodge in Phaplu.
- 3Day 3 : Phaplu to Nunthala (2,440m) 4 hours.
From Phaplu trek to Nunthala overnight at the Lodge. We walk in the forest before Nunthala, we get the view of Mt Everest, Number Himal, and rich cultural valley people are Sherpas, Damai, and Tamangs | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Nun Thala to Buksak (2.350m) 6 hours.
Nunthala we descend down to Dudh Koshi River. We pass through the terraced farming land as well are Rai and Sherpa settlements. Then we follow the Dudh Koshi River in a gently ascending path to the Kharikhola and from there walking some time in a flat path. finally we climb the steep path to Buksak where we stay overnight. In Buksak we can visit the ruined Buddhist Monaster | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Buksak to Surkhe (2,400m) 6 hours.
Today we start our journey ascending the steep path for some time to Khari La pass through the forest of rhododendron. From here we can see the views of the Mountains like Number (6,960m.) Guangcheng Kang (7,922m.) and Thamserku (6,608m) Then we descend to Puyan. We walk through the forest observing the Mountain View. Finally, we descend steeply down the Surke, a small Sherpa village at the bottom of Lukla | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Surkhe to Phakding (2,610m) 5 hours.
After breakfast, we walk up in a gently ascending path to Chuplung which is the meeting point of the Jiri and Lukla trekking trail to Everest base camp trek. Then we walk in the plain path for some time and finally ascend to Phakding >> Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Phakding to Namche (3,440m) 5 hours. Sherpa capital
Today we enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudh Kosi river. We climb steeply up to the Namche (3,440m) Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Acclimatization day.
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest (8,848m), Amadablam (6856m), Thamserku (6,608m). Khangtenga (6,685m) and others the Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp without any a headache | Stay overnight at Namche.
- 9Day 9 : Namche to Tangboche (3,860m) 5 hours.
After the breakfast you climb slowly through the alpine forest, A splendid view of high peaks appears. Continuation of climbing through the mountainside in zigzag until you come to the stone gate built by the Lamas which mark your entry into Tengboche | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Tengboche to Dingboche (4,410m) 5 hours.
Dingboche is a beautiful patchwork of fields enclosed by stone walls protecting the crops of barley, buckwheat, and potatoes from the cold winds and grazing animals >> Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Dingboche to Lobuche (4,910m) 4 hours.
After breakfast journey leads north for up to 50 minutes until you come to a Mani-prayer Stupa. Today's walk offers views of the Mt.Tawache (6,363m), Ama Dablam (6,856m) and to the north-Pokalde (5,741m), Kongma-tase (5,820m) and the great wall of Nuptse. After two hours trail joins Phericher Thugla (4,620m), before a small wooden bridge over the river of Khumbu glacier then Labuche >> Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Lobuche to Gorkshep (5,140m) .2 hour walking from Lobuche and 2 hours walking to Everest Base camp from Gorkshep
After breakfast trek to Gorakshep (5,140m), You drop bags at Ghorokshep and trek continue trek to the Everest basecamp (5,364m) about 2 hours from the Gorakshep. Then return back to Gorakshep | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Visit to Kalapathar and trek back to Dzong la (4,760m) about 6 hour from GorkShep-Kalapathar to Dzongla
Early morning climb to Kalapatthar (5,545m.) and enjoy the views of the sunrise. From Kalapatthar you can have Panoramic views of Mt. Everest (8,848m) and many other Mountains peaks like Mt. Pumori (7861m), Mt. Nuptse (7,8961m), Mt. Lhotse (8,414m), Mt. Ama Dablam (6,856m), Mt. Thamserku (6,608m), and many more peaks and back to Dzongla | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Zong La to Gokyo (4,790m) 7/8 hours.
Today early morning breakfast then we start our trek to via (5,420m) Cho-La pass. We walk over the glacier is an enjoyable walk and trek to Gokyo | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 15Day 15 : 3 hours Gokyo Ri go and back after lunch 3 hours walking down to Luza.
Today early morning climb up to Gokyo Ri (5,320,m) every steep view of the Gokyo valley. From Gokyo Ri have a wonderful view of Mt Everest (8,848m), Cho-you (8,188m), Pumori (7,165m) Amadablam (6,856m), Nuptse (7,861m) Cho-Latse (6,335m), and many more peaks. After spending some time there, we make our way down to Gokyo and trek to Luza | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Luza to Namche 6 hours walking
From Luza back down to the Phortse Khola and one hour uphill to Mongla our lunch will be there and after lunch downhill to the Namche | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Namche to Lukla 7/8 hours walking
Today is your last and long walking day on your trip to get Lukla | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Plane from Lukla to Kathmandu
From Lukla flight back to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 19Day 19 : Your safety day at Kathmandu.Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 20Day 20 : Enjoy flight back to home
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for Your scheduled flight back to the home.
Phaplu to Everest base camp trek cost 1460 $ Per Person
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu to Phaplu Local Jeep.
- Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 180 US$: Per Person.
- For our trekking guide about 6,500Rs.
- For the Porter, we include 3 Days Extra Salary and Jeep cost.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- We include 3,200 Rs per day per member's meals & Lodge accommodation.
Phaplu to Everest base camp trek cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable, please
September to 10 November and March to May
Day time normal and during Night 5-15 degree.
Lukla to Kathmandu plane ticket cost 180 US$ P/P Phaplu Everest base camp Trekking cost 1280 US$ per person minimum of 2 people in the group
Sagarmatha National park permit Pasang Lhamu VCD tax and Gauri Sankher park permit.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Italian, Nepali, Chinese, Tibetan, Indian. Accommodation’s tea house lodge every village has a clean lodge with a ding and toilet also wife.
5/7 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Mt Everest (8,848m) Amadablam (6,856m), Thamserku (6,608m), Cho-Oyo (8,200m), Nuptse (7,861m), Pumori (7,165m), Island peak (6,189m)and many other mountain views.
Renjo la Pass (5,360m) Goyo Ri (5,320m) Chola pass (5,420M) Kalapatthar (5,545m) and Kongmala pass (5,535m) Three pass trekking is high pass trekking in Khumbu if your health condition then it is no problem to the cross those passes.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. +, walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 4,000 meters. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary. Kathmandu to Phaplu Local Jeep. Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 180 US$: Per Person. For our trekking guide about 6,500Rs. For the Porter, we include 3 Days Extra Salary and Jeep cost. A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek. Lodge accommodation during the trek. Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card. Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person. English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc. We include 3,200 Rs per day per member’s meals & Lodge accommodation.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.