Renjo la Gokyo Ri trekking is one of the beautiful adventure trekking in Everest Khumbu Nepal. The trek is north of Namche Bazaar, east of Everest summiteers Thame village. It is the viewpoint for Magnification Mountain and view of the Tashi Lapcha pass and Nang pala pass. Main camp number one is for the Cho-Oyo expeditions group. It is the trail of Tibetans people who come in September/ October they wish to come to Namche and thy sells Tibetan materials in Nepal.
Renjo la Gokyo Ri is famous high pass trekking trails, which makes the Everest Three pass trekking Khumbu long and hard.
Gokyo Ri Renjo la pass trekking is not very much difficult and not the technical pass. It is 5,435m high above sea level. The scenery is equally beautiful from the top of Gokyo getting closely blue sky, the shine of the Gokyo Lake beneath the grey shine of the most prominent Ngozmmpa glacier and close view of the Cho-Oyo and other mountain views.
During the 13 days package trek, we have a golden chance to climb up to Gokyo Ri (5360m). It offers us a mesmerizing view of Mt, Everest (8,848m), Cho-Oyo (8,188, Pumori (7,165m), Amadablam (6,856m) and Cholatse peak (6,335m).
Renjo la Gokyo trekking starts from Lukla-Namche blazer where we have an extra acclimatizing day, Via Thame Lungden.
Kathmandu-Lukla to Kathmandu Plane ticket cost |360 US$| P/P
Renjo La Gokyo re trekking cost |775| US$ per person for a minimum of 2 people in the US$ 10 days trek and 3 days at Kathmandu. For a single person, The trek cost will increase by 245 US$.
Nepal Alsace Trek include,
01: Arrival departure transport,
02: Kathmandu hotel with breakfast as per our details itinerary.
03: Kathmandu, Lukla Kathmandu both way plane ticket.
04: Necessary trekking permit.
05: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with lodge accommodations.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Phakding (2610m) 3 hours walking.
Morning flight to Lukla (2800m. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding (2610m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding-Namche
Trek to Namche (3440m) 5 hours walking. | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Syangboche (3,390m) world top Everest view.
Rest day at the same place for acclimatization visit to Namche Museum and 2 hours walking to Everest view lodge Syangboche and back to Namche | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Namche-Thame
Trek to Thame (3800m) 4/5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Thame-Lungden
Our trek to Lungden (4,600m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Lungden-Gokyo
Trek to Gokyo (4,700m) Via Renjo la pass (5,435m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Sightseeing to Gokyo Ri (5,320m) and 2 hours walking to the Labrma.
Today early morning climb up to Gokyo Ri every steep view of the Gokyo valley. From Gokyo, Ri wonderful view of Mt Everest (8,848m), Cho-yo (8,188m), Pumori (7,165m)-Amadablam (6856m), Nuptse (7,861m) Cho-yo (8188m), and many more peaks. After Lunch trek to Labarma >> Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Labarma-Namche
After breakfast trek to Namche via Dhole-Mong-La-Sanasa to Namche 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Namche-Lukla
After breakfast trek to Lukla, this is your last walking trekking day on your trip 7 hours walking >>Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla Flight back to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 12Day 12 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 13Day 13 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
THE COST INCLUDED.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
THE COST EXCLUDED
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable please.