Tashi Lapcha pass trekking is a really interesting and beautiful high pass trekking in the Rolwaling and Khumbu region. Tashi Lapcha pass trekking is full of Adventure challenging and a very high, technical+ difficulty pass in Rolwaling valley. The Rolwaling is one of the off-beaten trekking destinations of Nepal with high chances of exploring typical Sherpa lifestyle and the different biodiversity of a geographical feature. Tashi Lapcha pass not only offers challenges of a high pass but also adds the combination of the beautiful High Mountain and panoramic view and Sherpa village which are worthy to be called the “Hidden Paradise” of Nepal.
Tashi Lapcha pass trekking is the trophy of applauding the high mountain technical rock passes and across the high pass. The Tashi Lapcha pass rises 5,755m high altitudes. Several places have fixed the rope for climbing narrow rocky trails. High through the glacier crevasse before the pass. Also, there are two places avalanches and rockfalls before and after the throw.
Rolwalling valley lies between the snow-capped mountains on both sides so we can call it valley behind the mountains. Can take the direct bus from Kathmandu to Jagat from where our hiking begins. We pass through the Simigaun, the village of Bedding and Na before the pass. We enjoy our Rest day to explore Na which will fruitful for acclimatizing. Before we ascend up for the Tashi Lapcha pass we can explore the Tso Rolpa Lake. We further ascend up for Tashi Lapcha pass from where we can not only see Rolwalling Pherchamo peak. But also begin to see the mountain of Khumbu valley. After the pass, we descend down to Namche Bazar via Thame to descend for Lukla. From here we will fly back to Kathmandu.
Tashi Lapcha pass trekking
Lukla to Kathmandu plane ticket cost 180 US$ P/P
Tashi Lepcha pass trekking cost 2270 U$$ per person. In this cost, Nepal Alsace trek includes high pass Guide, Porter’s salary, insurance, Lodge, Tentet service also trekking permit, local transport, breakfast, lunch, dinner, in local lodge Kathmandu to the Bedding, between Bedding, and before Thame accommodation and food will be at the camping service, Lukla-Kathmandu plane ticket, and hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per our itinerary.
For a single person, the cost of his trek will increase by 350 US$.
Because of the above reason, Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha pass trekking is a Hidden Valley of Rolwalling. You can also combine journeys including the Khumbu Region. This is one of the challenging passes so, we need to have some experience of hiking, good endurance, and stamina. Doing Rolwalling Trek some time it is hard to find the way that’s why we need Not only Guide But the Guide with Qualification of navigation, qualification of a technique of rope fixing and many more Knowledge exactly that kind of guide we offer for the Tashi Lapcha pass trek.
NOTE: we are the responsible organization that works continuously after the Earthquake in Rolwalling Valley. And the way to Tashi Lapcha pass is re-build by me and my staff after Earthquake.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Jaat (1,440m) 8/10 hours the bus.
From Kathmandu -by bus or jeep to Jagat via Charikot and the Singate | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Simigaun (2036m) 5 hours.
After breakfast trekking starts to Simigaun via Gongor Khola, and walk up to the Simigaun | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Dhokang (2791m) 6 hours.
From Simigaun. Trek to Dhokang Initial ascent then down to the valley-floor and trail up to the Surmuche, Kallje | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Bedding (2690m) 5 hours.
Dhokang to Bedding Steadily uphill following the valley | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Na (4,180m) 4/5 hours.
Bedding-Na views of Rolwaling valleys and the Snow mountain peaks | Stay overnight at the Lodge or tent.
- 7Day 7 : Acclimatization day.
Rest day for acclimatization after lunch you can high to the Rolwaling valley | Stay overnight at the Lodge or tent.
- 8Day 8 : Tsho Rolpa (4.540m) 5/6 hours.
Na-Tsho Rolpa along the valley floor then ascend the terminal moraine to reach a delightful ablation valley of the south side of the glacier, there's porter cabin house | Overnight at the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Drolumbo (4.735m) 5/6 hours.
Tsho Rolpa - Drolumboal glacier Initially an ascent, then drop to the surface of the Trakarding glacier a very hard day and | overnight at the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Drolumboal to Tashi Lapcha phedi
Trek to Tashilapcha Phedi 5010m. 4/ 5 hours overnight at Tent
- 11Day 11 : Tashilapcha pas (5,755m), and Khumbu site base camp (5,130m) 7/8 hours.
Tashilapcha Pass (5,755m), And Khumbu Site Base Camp (5,130m) 7/8 Hours.
From Drolumboal-Ascend the ice-fall, Steep but not too difficult with help from our agency Guide, Beyond the ice-fall continue along the Drolumboal glacier, but not very Steep and short of crevasse-before turning to make the final ascent of the TashiLapch, keep left once you have crossed, Following rock terraces a descend galley, about 2 and half hours below the pass (5,755m) very cold and cold windy after having photo Gruff walking down to base camp very hard day | overnight at the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Theynpo (4330m)
From Tashilapcha Basecamp Theynpo 6 hours the walking | Stay overnight at tent.
- 13Day 13 : Theynpo Thame (3800m)
Thanynpo Thame 4/ hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Jorsaly (2840m)
Thame to Jorsaly 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Lukla (2800m)
Jorsale to Lukla 4/5 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Lukla, Kathmandu
From Lukla flight back to Kathmandu | Overnight at hotel.
- 17Day 17 : Kathmandu
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel include with breakfast
- 18Day 18 : DeapartureAfter breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- All ground transports in private vehicle.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea coffee during the trek.
- Accommodation lodge and tented during the trek.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- High pass English speaking Trekking guide and Cook necessary porters. Including Insurance,
- Bus Transport Kathmandu-Jagat.
- Gauri Sankhar and Sagarmath National park permit.
- Lukla-Kathmandu Plane Ticket.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travels Insurance Policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry Visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, You can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Your Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size pictures.
- Sleeping bag rental and down Jacket if needed.
- All the meals are included on the trek but we only include breakfast while you are in Kathmandu.
September to 10 November and April to May
Day time normal and during Night 5-11 degree.
Lukla to Kathmandu plane ticket cost 180 US$ P/P Tashi Lepcha pass trekking cost 2270 U$$ per person
Gauri SankharNational park Sagarmatha park permit and Pasang Lhamu VCD Tax
Yes It’s, You need a guide and porter and very safe travel.
Jagat to Nh Tea house lodge, Tso Rolpa to Tangbo Tent and Thame to Lukla tea house lodge.
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/7 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Gauri Sanker, Ramdung peak, Pharchamo peak, Cho-Oyo, Amadablam, and many other mountain views.
Tashi Lapcha pass (5,755m) Challenged pass
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. +, walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 4,000 meters. + Sleeping bag, Fix rope, Ice bog, Ice ax- and others which are not mansions here.
L'agence Népal - Alsace Treks et Expéditions: Voilà plus d'une douzaine d'années...Read More
C'est la cinquième fois cette année que je confie l'organisation de mon...Read More
Hello Dhane Excellent team who knows perfectly the itinerary of Tashilapass.Tashila pass...Read More
Le franchissement du Tashi Lapsa 5755m, un des trois plus hauts cols...Read More