Three days Lobuche peak climbing package -
Three days Lobuche peak climbing package from Dingboche
Three days Lobuche peak climbing package is a short and less budget peak climbing package from Dingboche. After your trekking ether from Renjola Gokyou or from Kalapathar and Everest base camp trek.
Lobuche peak heigh altitude is (6,119m) Lobuche is a technical climbing Trekking peak, and one of the beautiful trekking peaks in the Everest region. Three days Lobuche peak climbing itinerary joins from the Dingboche to high camp, and 2cnd day peak summit then back to the Lobuche base camp. After breakfast maybe you return to Dingboche or you will be leading to trek to EBC or Chola pass (5,420m) Gokyo, Renjola our back to Lukla regarding your own plans.
View from Lobuche climbing.
Mt, Everest (8,848, 86m) Khumbu
Mt, Nuptse (7861m) Khumbu
Mt, Lhotse (8,414m) KhumbuMt,
Amadablam (6,856m) Khumbu
Mt, Pumori (7,165m) Khumbu
Mt, Cholatse (6,325m) Khumbu, and many more other Himalayan peaks.
Three days Lobuche peak climbing permit getting from Nepal Mountaineering association B, group list, Peak climbing route is the south ridge icy part. And steep climbing, main Lobuche east peak lead several small summits and a real summit requires climbing steep snow, ice slope to the top.
Three days Lobuche peak climbing package arranging from Dingboche, our staff you can meet at the Dingboche day first they will brief about Lobuche peak climbing.
Three days Lobuche peak climbing package
Three days Lobuche peak climbing package cost 980 US$ in Spring season in Autumn only 955 US$ Per person, the cost is a little different due to the climbing permit cost. Important note, please. Before going to Lukla please come to our main Kathmandu office. Because you will get the right information about climbing peak and what is include-exclude during your climbing project it is better to inform you face to face. If you need to take a porter from Lukla to Lukla we arrange a porter it cost 25 US$ per day his salary insurance, Accommodations, and foods, One porter will carry 25 KG and if you need to book with us plane ticket Kathmandu, Lukla to Kathmandu it cost 360 $ per person.
For More details information please contact us by e-mail, or if you are already in Kathmandu please come to our agency then better to speak face to face. Contact person Dhane Gurung my hand Mobile no 9849417994.
If you don’t have Climbing equipment then you can hire at in Chhukung, But please bring with you, your boots and Glove because, In Chhukung, you will not find good size boots and Gloves.
- 1Day 1 : You meet with our staff at DingbocheMeet our staff in Dingboche, we provide you with all the details and meeting point either you back from Base Camp or just heading up from Tengboche.
- 2Day 2 : Trek to Lobuche peak high campTrek to high camp (5,357m) walking (6 hrs) stay. Overnight at tented camp.
- 3Day 3 : Lobuche peak Summit dayEarlier morning start and climb to the summit (6,119m) then back to camp.
- 4Day 4 : After breakfast you can lead your won trekAfter breakfast if you are leading EBC or back to Dingboche way back down.
Three days Lobuche peak climbing cost 980 $ Per person
- Kitchen Equipment, guest tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Mattresses during the Peak climbing period.
- Climbing Rope, Ice screws, Snow bars.
- Staff: 1 Cook, 1 Kitchen, one climbing guide and helper for high camp
- Insurances-for Nepalese staff.
- Our service charge.
- Equipment Fees for a climbing guide
- Climbing peak permit
- Climbing Gear such as rope, snow bar
- Day 02 Breakfast, pack Lunch, dinner with coffee or Tea.
- Day 03 Breakfast, pack Lunch, dinner with coffee or Tea.
- Day 04 Breakfast with coffee or Tea.
Three days Lobuche peak climbing cost excludes
- Personal gears for a climbing boot which can hire in Dingboche
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Sleeping bag
- Tipping (Tips) for staffs
September to November and 10 March to May
8 to 15 degree
Three days Climbing cost 980 US$ in Spring season in Autumn only 955 US$ per person
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy
Don’t worry you can hire climbing equipment at Dingboche, But if you have your own Alpine boot then better to bring with you your own size. Because in Chhukung there is the only plastic boot.
You can book with us by e-mail and you can pay us by bank to our official account.
No, That time too much snow and no guaranty to reach to summit Lobuche peak
Feels like hangover/ Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, Peak climbing is not very easy but depends on trekking peaks the same peak is less technical same peak are very step and much technical climbing + but you need good mountaineering equipment’s. We suggest that before the climbing peak you need to do a minimum 5,000 meters high trekking pass