Everest three high pass trekking in Nepal
Three pass trek Khumbu
Three pass trek Khumbu. Every year millions of hiker and Adventure seekers travel to the world’s highest Mountain Mt.Everest Base Camp trek. We call it a perfect route because of the setting, physical and mental challenges, style of trekking, and variety of cultures with the best viewpoint. It helps to expand the joy and the feeling of meeting the expectation of adventure. Which makes this route one of the reputed destinations for trekking in Everest three pass.
Three Pass Trek Khumbu is the opportunity to conquer the three pass trek itinerary of the Everest Region. Renjo La (5,435m), Cho La (5,420m), Everest base camp, Kong ma La (5,535m), and the highest elevation will be a climb to Kalapatthar which is at 5,545m. And the closest viewpoint to stand head to head with Everest which adds more enthusiasm to our Trekking. You can enjoy the view of Mt.Everest (8,848,86m), Mt.Lhotse (8,516m), Mt.Makalu (8,470m), and Mt. Cho Oyu (8,201m). While facing Challenges the view help to minimize effort and follow the rhythm of the mountain. Three Pass trek vs Everest base camp is once in a lifetime opportunity to explore the mountain, exclusive Sherpa cultures ancient Monastery, and the Legends of Everest Nepal trek.
How much it cost for three pass trek?
Kathmandu-Lukla, Kathmandu plane ticket cost 360 US$ P/P
Three pass trek cost: 1331 U$$ per person minimum of 2 people in the group. In this price, the Nepal Alsace trek will include both ways plane ticket, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, guide Porter, Lodge accommodation necessary trekking permit during the trek, and includes Kathmandu hotel with breakfast as per our program itinerary.
For a single person, the cost of his trek will increase by 250 US$.
Everest Three Pass trekking starts from the Joyful city of Lukla to Namche via Phakding. Namche (3,440m) is the best place for acclimatization before heading for the highest elevation. For Acclimatize we hike to Everest View Point (3,990m) and return back to Namche for Sleep. A very good itinerary 19 days plan regarding the needs of our clients for more detail Join with Nepal Alsace Trek. We believe in doing than explaining so allow us once to serve you and feel the difference. We always plan for safer and enjoyable trekking so the success rate is always high. Our Experience, knowledgeable, and technically skillful leader and Guide will always act to direct support you throughout the whole Journey. Our motive is to provide quality Services rather than quantities we are the government-authorize and reputed company responsible for Ecotourism.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to a hotel | which is the center point of the touristic area.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Phakding
Fly to Lukla (2,800m) and trek to Phakding (2610m) 7,000 Ft three hours walking >>Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Fakding to Namche Sherpa capital
After breakfast trek to Namche (3,440m),11,080 FT. 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : High up to Syangboche (3,490m) world top Everest view.
Slowly hiking up to Syangboche Everest view hotel, we get the panoramic view of Amadablam (6,856m), Thamserku (6,608m), Kusung Khangaru (6,367m), Kangtenga (6,685m), Lhotse (8,414m) and of course mt Everest (8,848m). Our experience that an additional night gives us high energy. sure that we can reach, Renjo-Gokyo, Cho La, EBC, Kalapathar, and Kangmola pass without any headache >> Stay overnight at Lodge in Namche.
- 5Day 5 : Namche to Thame Everest climber village
Namche only 4 hours walking to Thame (3,800m), 12,070 FT, the village of Mountains climbers | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Thame to Lungden valley of Khumbu and Rolwaling
Our trek to Lungden (4,600m) 11,570 FT, 6/7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Lungden to Gokyo view of Khumbu Himal and Lake
Today we heading (5,435m) Renjo La pass Ft 17,585, and to go Gokyo (4,760m) 15,580 Ft 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Gokyo to Thaknag (4,650m) after Lunch only 2 hours walking.
Visit Gokyo Ri (5320m) 17,570 Ft, in the morning about 4 hours walking) for the sunrise mountains view. From here you get to see 4 Mountains more the (8,000m) and other (7,000m) snow peaks, after lunch, we walking only two hours to Tang Nak >> Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Thang Nak to D,zongla Via (5,420m) Chola pass
Nang Nak to Zong la via Chola pass (5,420m) 17,611 Ft, 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Dzongla to Lobuche easy and Short walking
Today we walking only ¾ hours to Lobuche (4,910m) 16,210 Ft. | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Lobuche-EBC-Ghorkshap
From Lobuche Trek to Ghrokshap 3 hours walking after lunch visit to Everest base camp (5,364m) 17554 Ft, and Same day back to Gorakshep (5,140m) 15,580 Ft | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Gorakshap to visit Kalapattar and back to Lobuche
Before the breakfast visit to Kalpattar (5,545m) 18,192 Ft, a very close view of Nuptse, Pumori. Lola and world top Mt Everest than trek back to Lobuche | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Lobuche-Kongma la-Chhukung
Early morning heading to the Kongma La pass (5,535m) 18,154Ft, about 7/8 hours walking to Chhukung (4,730m) 15,580 Ft | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Visit to Chhukung Ri
After breakfast visit to Chhukung Ri (5,550m) then rest journey | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Chhukung to Tangboche
Chhukung-Tengboche (3,860m) 12660 Ft, 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Tengboche to Namche
From Tengboche, only 5 hours walking to Namche Bazzer | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Namche to Lukla your last day on your trekking
Namche-Lukla 7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
From Lukla- flight back to Kathmandu and | transfer to the hotel.
- 19Day 19 : Your safety day at Kathmandu
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 20Day 20 : Enjoy flight back to your homeAfter breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for Your scheduled flight back to the home
Everest Three Pass trekking cost 1691 $ Per Person
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person.
- For the Guide 12000, Rs both way plane ticket.
- 3500 Rs per member, A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and Lodge during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Guide 24 to 26 US$ Per day, 18 to 21 US$ Porter per day depending on the satiation of Lukla high session.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Everest Three Pass trekking cost excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable, please.
- Tips for Guide & Porters.
September to 10 November and March to May
Day time normal and during Night 5-15 degree.
Kathmandu-Lukla, Kathmandu plane ticket cost 360 US$ P/P Three pass trekking Cost: 1331 U$$ per person minimum of 2 people in the group
Sagarmatha National park permit & Pasang Lhamu VCD tax
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Italian, Nepali, Chinese, Tibetan, Indian. Accommodation’s tea house lodge every village has a clean lodge with a Dining and toilet.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. +, walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 4,000 meters. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary. Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person. For the Guide 12000, Rs both way plane ticket. 3500 Rs per member, A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and Lodge during the trek. Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card. Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person. English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide. Guide 24 to 26 US$ Per day, 18 to 21 US$ Porter per day depending on the satiation of Lukla high session. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.