Trip Annapurna is truly famous Himalayans view land trekking in Nepal. We start our trekking from the Suikhet Phede via Pothana and the first night will be a stay at Deurali. From here you can enjoy the closes view of the Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhare, and South Annapurna. Tolka and Landruk are Gurung and Magar village main central hub of the trekking to Annapurna base camp trek. We will take lunch then we walk up to the typical Ghandruk Gurung village with Mountain Viewpoint.
On the third morning, you will have breakfast at 7 am, with amazing mountain views of five mountains. Then our trek continues to Tadapani, which takes only 4 hours walking from the Ghandruk.
Trip Annapurna day four: our aim to go to Ghorepani Deurali (3000m). We will pass to Banthanti via Rhododendrons and bamboo forest, then we reach to our destination Ghorepani. Day 5 morning we start a hike at 5 am to the viewpoint of the mountain Poon hill (3210m) before sunrise. From where the fantastic view of Annapurna Himalayan and sunrise can be enjoyed.
Mustang +Dolpo range * Dhaulagiri (8,167m) Tukche peak (6,920m) Nilgiri (7,061m).
Annapurna Range* Annapurna ! (8,091m) Machhapuchhare (6,997m) Annapurna South (7,647m) Annapurna !!! (7,555m) and Lamjung Himal (6,983m).Mardi Himal (5,535m) Himchuli (6,434m) and Manaslu Himal 8,156m.
Trip Annapurna Poon hill there are many tourists for looking and taking the best pictures of the Annapurna Himalayan range. After Poon Hill the trip, we back down to our Lodge having breakfast then our trek to Hele for your last night of during your beautiful Annapurna trek.
Trip Annapurna begins from Dhampus to Pothana+ Landrk + Ghandruk+ Tadapani +Ghorepani+ Ulleri and Banthanti.
For the Trip Cost, we listed 532: US$ per person minimum of the 2 people in the group.
For a single person, the cost of his trek will increase by 120 US$.
Price includes from Nepal Alsace trek.
01: Arrival & departure transports.
02: All the necessary local transport’s during the trek.
03: Necessary Trekking permits.
04: Breakfast, Lunch. Dinner, Lodge accommodations during the trek including guide and porter.
05: Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara as per our details itinerary.
06: Pokhara- Jomsom to Pokhara plane ticket.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).Arrival Kathmandu airport transfer to your hotel The hotel is near to Tourist street called” Thamel” where you can chill around and Buy stuff you might need for Trekking.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Pokhara (900m) 7 hours the bus
Pokhara is called the Haven of Nepal. It is Beautiful City which offers Different Types of beautiful places like Fewa Lake, Sarang Kot from Where we can have Paragliding, Davis falls, Peace stupa and much more Beautiful place >> Stay overnight including the hotel.
- 3Day 3 : Pokhara-Deurali
7 am Breakfast at hotel then 30-minute drive to Phedi | Trek to Deurali 2000m 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Deurali-Ghandruk village
After breakfast trek to Ghandruk 1900m, 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Ghandruk-Tadapani
7 hr 30 am Breakfast and trek to Tadapani 2710m 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tadapani-Ghorepani
After breakfast trek to Ghorepani 3000m, 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Ghorepani-Hele
Before the breakfast climb up to Poon Hill (3210m) and back down to Lodge for the breakfast | Then trek to Hele 1500m 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Hele -Pokhara
From Hele 3 hours walking to Brethanti and by taxi to Pokhara, | Hotel includes at Pokhara.
- 9Day 9 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
After Breakfast Tourist bus to Kathmandu | And transfer hotel.
- 10Day 10 : Kathmandu.
Your safety day at Kathmandu | Hotel include with Breakfast service
- 11Day 11 : DepartureAfter breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Two-night hotel in Pokhara at Lakeside with breakfast.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit and Tims card.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Tourist bus ticket Kathmandu Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance Policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness, Rescue and medication.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks: Coke, Beer, Fanta, Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Trekking Guide and porter.
- Please don't forget to bring 2 passport size of pictures with you.
September to December and March to June
Day time normal and during Night 1-3- degree.
Trip Annapurna Cost, 532: US$ per person minimum of the 2 people in the group.
No, Very easy trek
Annapurna National park permits TIMS card.
Yes, It’s, with guide & porter very safe travel.
Every village there are good lodge with Dining room including the best Toilet
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Annapurna South, Macchapuchare, Himchuli, and many other mountain views.
Normally 10 Nights 11 Days