Tripadvisor Mera peak - 16 Night 17 Days trip with Kathmandu
Tripadvisor Mera peak climbing 2021 -2022
Tripadvisor Mera peak
Mera peak climbing (6.461meters) highest Trekking peak in Nepal. Which lies in the southern part of the Khumbu Everest region. Mera peak graded as an Alpine PD difficulty. You don’t need to be technically qualified but, still, you need to be physically fit. You should have some experience with Trekking before. As we provide you the proper training and information regarding the Mera peak climbing. For the 100% success result, and till today we have successfully reached the summit of the Mera peak with a 90% summit result.
Tripadvisor Mera peak
Tripadvisor Mera peak climbing,
Mera peak climbing trek begins from Lukla, the route for Everest Base camp Trek from the north, but we take an eastern route to the Mera la. The trial is very narrow off-beaten and has fewer tourists than the Everest region, which is the full fill the desire of people seeking unspoiled flora and fauna plus less crowded tourist destinations. Our Itinerary is perfectly planned regarding acclimatization. Building good physical stamina and creating strong mental conditions by the proper consultation from our skill full Guide before pushing for the Mera peak summit.
Tripadvisor Mera peak Climbing Permit cost
Mera peak trail leads you to typical Sherpa village, panoramic high passes of above (3,000m) for perper acclimatization. It is an important part of Expedition Climb “High” Sleep ” Low” is our main motive for a successful result. Mera peak Expedition is quite remote where they have few hotels with very basic accommodation so, you can have the actual mean of traveling in the wilderness. The journey leads you to the remoteness of the Hinku valley to the north of Khare. The last human habitation is where we acclimatize and do training for the Mera peak.
Tripadvisor Mera peak
Mera peak climbing begins from Khare (5,099m) where we spend 3 / 4 nights for purpose of training including Glacier travel, rope technique, and adopting the climate around us we do some acclimatization hike to Mera La (5,415m) via Mera Base Camp. After all processes, according to our plan, we headed to the Mera High Camp (5,800m) where we spend one night before the summit of Mera. Our qualified cook will provide you with very hygienic and tasty food and we spend one night in the tent-like Alpine style. From where we early morning push for the summit Mera. Overall due to our itinerary regarding safety and the success sure.
Tripadvisor Mera peak
HIGHLIGHT – MERA PEAK CLIMBING WITH NEPAL ALSACE TREK AND EXPEDITION
We can have a mesmerizing view of 5 8,000-meters mountains from the summit of Mera peak like Mount Everest (8,848,86m), Kanchenjunga (8,586m), Lhotse (8,516m), Makalu (8,463m), Cho- Oyu (8,200m), and many more 6,000 to 7,000m mountains like Nuptse, Chamlang, Baruntse, Amadablam, and many more mountains.
Unspoiled Flora and fauna, the wilderness, and the remoteness add more excitement to our journey.
Typical Sherpa lifestyle and old monasteries.
Tripadvisor Mera peak climbing cost: 2,145 US$: Per person minimum of 2 people.
If you don’t have Climbing equipment then you can hire it in Khare, But please bring with your boots and Glove because, In Khare, you will not find good size boots and Gloves.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu 4264 ft (1300m)Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Flight to Lukla & Trek to Chotok
From Kathmandu 35 minute flight to Lukla (2,800m) 5 hours walking to Chotok |8,956ft (2730m) | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Chotok to Pangom
Chutok- Pangom | 9,337ft (2,846m) 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Pangom to NingsowPango- Ningsow | 9,393ft (2,863m) 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Ningsow to Chhatra KholaTrek to Chhatra Khola | 9,186ft (2,800m) 7 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Chhatra Khola to KotheTrek to Kothe | 12,109ft (3,691m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Kothe to ThaknakKothe to Thaknak | 14,297ft (4,358m) 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Thanak to Khare
Trek to Khare | 16,486ft (5,099m) 4 hours walking and have a lunch at Khare then we do a couple of hundred-meter hikes then come down to Khare. Climb high sleep low technique | Stay overnight at Khare lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Khare
Rest day at Khare for the acclimatization and for basic training wich we need for Mera. We do acclimatization by hiking up to Mera la (5400m) where we can do some training on actual glacier | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Khare Mera high camp
Khare to Mera high camp | 18,958ft | Approximately 3-KM | 5,780m) 4/5 hours walking | Stay overnight at tent.
- 11Day 11 : High camp Summit to Mera peak
From high camp Sumit to Mera peak | 21,907 fits (6,461m) about 10 hours walking Summit peak and back to Khare | Approximately 7-KM | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Khare to KotheAfter breakfast trek to Kothe 4/5 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Kothe to Thuli KharkaTrek to Thuli Kharka |14,107ft | 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Thuli Kharka to LuklaFrom Thuli Kharka trek to Lukla Via Zatrwa pass, Chutanga 7/8 hours walking to Lukla | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Lukla to KathmanduFrom Lukla flight back to Kathmandu | And transfer to hotel.
- 16Day 16 : KathmanduYour safety day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes breakfast.
- 17Day 17 : DepartureAfter breakfast transfer to the International airport for your departure.
Tripadvisor Mera peak climbing cost 2,145 $ Per person
- Arrival and departure transport by Car/ Van/ Hiace
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner Such as Italian,Chinese, Nepali, Indian and many more Eropean (Items) Food.
- Three time a day,with Coffe or Tea
- Lodge and tented accommodation during the trek. In Lodge we provide you Separate room as available
- Llicense holder climbing guide and porters, climbing Equipment, Insurance,Salary, Food and accommodation
- Everest National Park permits
- Mera Peak Climbing Permit fee
- Garbage Deposit Fee
- General Climbing equipments such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu Plane Ticket
Tripadvisor Mera peak climbing cost excludes
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Your travel insurance policy incuse if the accident and high altitude sickness for the Rescue operation
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Mineral water
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Equipment
- Tips for trekking staff
- Please don't forget to bring 2 passports size pictures with you
September to November and March to May
Day time normal and during the Night 5-15 degree.
Kathmandu-Lukla to Kathmandu Plane ticket cost | 360 US$ | P/P Tripadvisor Mera peak climbing management coast: 1,785 US$ Per person minimum of 2 people.
Barun National park permit and Mera peak climbing Permit.
Yes It’s, You need a guide-porter and very safe travel during your holiday trip to Nepal
Every village there are good lodge with dining room including best toilet | one-night tent camp at the high camp.
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/9 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Everest, Kanchenjunga, Lhotse, Cho-Oyo, Makalu, Barunche, and many other mountain views.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. >> Alpine boot your good size. >> Ice ax, Harness, Karabiner Lock & Unlock >> Fix rope, Jammer, Ice hammer, Snow bag >> Helmet and others which are not mansions here.
No need to take with you climbing equipment from Kathmandu-Lukla | You can hire climbing equipment at Khare
Normally 16 Nights 17 Days
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy
Feels like hangover/ Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, Peak climbing is not very easy but depends on trekking peaks the same peak is less technical same peak are very step and much technical climbing + but you need good mountaineering equipment’s. We suggest that before the climbing peak you need to do a minimum 5,000 meters high trekking pass
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.
Namaste, Frist inquiry from your trip you will have direct access to experienced and professional climbing guides advice or to ask questions on your arrival Kathmandu meet with us we will brief you how to climbing Nepal trekking peaks. If you travel with us then, of course, we will provide qualified Guides who have experience high altitude trekking and climbing guides. We provide all the trekking and climbing staff insurance as well. You can speak directly with us about your proposed climbing Nepal Trekking peaks the will brief you on our experience climbing guide who has many times summit Nepal Trekking peaks