Chulu Far East Climbing Tilicho Pass - 18 Nights 19 Days
Chulu Far East peak climbing Tilicho pass is one of the famous adventure technical peaks and passes. It lies at the corner of the Manag Annapurna region in Nepal. The peak climbing itinerary staring by classic Annapurna Circuit and other high pass trekking. Tilicho pass trekking trails, ascending the Marsyandi river valley through the nice verities the landscapes, cultural and lovely pine forests on the way our trekking route.
Chulu peak climbing starts from Chame, Pisang, Humde, Braga to Base camp. We get this peak Permit from Nepal Mountaineering Association –B- Group peak permit. It costs per person 400 US$ in spring, 200 US$ in autumn and also in winter. In summer it only costs 100 US$ per person.
Chulu Far east climbing offers us exultant views of Annapurna two, three, four, Gangapurna, Tilicho peak, Nawor la peak, Pisang peak, Chulu west and some part of the Manaslu. Climbing Chulu peak you need to have mountaineering equipment like 300/400 miter fix rope. Our climbing guide will lead you carefully from base camp to summit. Of course, we required your good health and good physical fitness.
After the final Chulu Far East peak climbing, we will head to Manang valley which is the main hub for Annapurna Circuit Trek. We cross Tilicho high pass trekking, which is (5,099m) high and then we enter to the Mustang valley with the beautiful view of Mt, Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Tuckuche peak (7,920m) Nilgiri North (7,061m) and another mountain pass.
The cost of Chulu Far East Climbing with Tilicho high pass trekking is US$ 2177 per person.
Price including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Trekking permit, Peak climbing permit, climbing guide, porter’s, local transport, Jomsom-Pokhara plane ticket. Also includes a one-night hotel in Kathmandu-Besishar Local bus-Besishar-Chame Local Jeep, Pokhara Kathmandu Tourist bus. And we do in the included hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary.
For a single person, the cost will increase by 250 US$.
Chulu Far East peak climbing with the Tilicho pass trekking, we highly recommend that September to medal November and April to May is the very best time.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu,
Today we preparing our expedition permit and climbing equipment in our price list includes hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Besishar (760m).
After breakfast, we take a bus to Beshishar our lunch will be on the way to the Mugling then drive to our destination. Stay overnight at the Lodge,
- 4Day 4 : Besishar-Chame (2,670m).
We had breakfast, then we took a Jeep to Chame the rood condition is not like as Kathmandu Besishar but local driver are very knowledgeful driving to Chame. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Chame -Pisang (3,100m).
Chame- Pisang 4 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : From Pisang-Bharaga (3,420m).
From Pisang, our trek continues via a Humde and you can get to know about mountaineering school, after Humde then our trek to the Baraga about 4 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Bharaga- Chulu Far East Base Camp (5,000m).
From the Bharaga 7 hours walking to Base Camp. Overnight in the tent.
- 8Day 8 : Acclimatization Day at Chulu Far East Base Camp.
Today we will take one more day rest at the base camp as acclimatization is very important for the summit of Chulu Far East Peak. Overnight in the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Trek from Base Camp to Chulu Far East High Camp (5,500m).
From Base Camp, we leave our base camp and follow a rather difficult trail that climbs steeply through snow slopes. Using our crampons. After a few hours of the tiring climb, we will arrive at a good campsite where we will set up our High Camp. Our Sherpas will set up the camps and make final checks on our climbing gears before the main summit climb, Overnight in the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Summit Chulu Far East Peak (6,059m).
Today is the day is our aim to reach the summit before noon, as the strong winds after midday can create obstacles to reaching the summit.. We will spend short and quality time at the summit and then descend following the same route back to reach the base camp about 10 hours walking and overnight in the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Base Camp - Manang (3,450m).
Base camp to Manang 6 hours the walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Day 12 : Manang- Tilicho Phedi (4,200m).
We continue on our trek by following a trail that is mostly downhill journey. We reach Tilicho Phedi 6/7 hours walking overnight in the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Tilicho Phedi To Tilicho high camp (4,600m)
We start early, after breakfast we will follow the trail that climbs steeply towards Tilicho high camp(4,600m) then we reaching to Tilicho highest lake about 5 hours the walking. Overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Tilicho Lake to Tilicho pass(5,120m) Kisang Kharka.
From Tilicho Lake we follow the trail that ascends gradually towards Tilicho pass the pass is the difficult and challenging pass.. From the pass, we descend gently and make our entry into Mustang District. There are no Lodge, so our staffs will set up the camps in the open and flat pasture grounds of Kisang Kharka. Overnight at the tent, about 6 hours the walking.
- 15Day 15 : Kisang Kharka to Jomsom (2,700m).
The last day of our trek heads from Kisang and descends 4 hours to reach the Jomsom is the main administrative center of Mustang and is an important hub for Upper Mustang Treks. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Jomsom Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom, we Fly back to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel. After the checking your room you can visit Lakeside of Pokhara.
- 17Day 17 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
After breakfast Tourist bus to Kathmandu (2,00km). Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- 18Day 18 : Free day at Kathmandu.Your free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and Breakfast.
- 19Day 19 : Departure from Kathmandu.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport Car/Van/ Haice.
- Hotel in Kathmandu including bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast (1 Night).
- Breakfast, Lunch. Dinner Such as Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian, Much more European food (Items) three time a day, With Coffee, Tea.
- Teahouse Lodge and tented camp during your trip, In Lodge we provide you Separate Room as available.
- License holder climbing Guide, Porters, Climbing Equipment, Salary insurance, food, and Accommodation.
- Annapurna National Park Permit.
- Chulu East Climbing Peak Permit.
- Garbage Deposited fee.
- General Climbing Equipment Such as Fix Rope, Ice Screw and Snow bar.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket.
- Nepal Alsace Trek will provide you kit bag for the trekking.
- Bus Kathmandu Besishar -Chame Local Jeep-Pokhara -Kathmandu bus transport.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travels insurance policy encases the accident and high altitude sickness also rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But You can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta, Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Please bring with you Equipment such as the Sleeping bag, Crampons, seat harness, Ice ax, and Lock unlock karabiners.
- Kathmandu entry visa fee you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Please don't forget to bring 2 passport size pictures with you.