Paldor Peak Climbing - 17 Nights 18 Days
Paldor Peak Climbing is the nearest peak from Kathmandu. It lies at the South-East of the Ganesh Himal + Ruby valley trek. Nepal Alsace Trek organizes this easy trek every year. climbing this peak very short itinerary then others peaks climb in Nepal.
Climbing Paldor peak permit from Nepal mountaineering association category B, Group by NMA, for the get permit, we need your passport photocopy and a picture. Paldor Peak lies at the South-East of Ganesh Himal. It is a junction of the Tiru and Karpu Dundas at the head of the Mailing Khola. It is also a tributary of the Trisuli River. The name Ganesh is taken from the elephant-headed Hindu god of good luck. Probably the most popular deity in the Kathmandu valley.
Paldor Peak Climbing+
It is the main hub of the trekking to Langtang with Ganjala pass (5,100m) and treks to Gosaikunda with Helambu or Expedition Langtang, Kangchambo, Langsisa Ri, Guru Karpu Ri and one of the main pass TILMAN.
If the day is clear, you can see the Ganesh Himal. With the icy fangs of the PABIL (7,101m) Logsang Karpo (7,150m) Ganesh I (7,406m) and Ganesh V (6,950m) forming an imposing backdrop to the north-west of Kathmandu. After Summit peak we back down to Syabrubensi and transfer to Kathmandu.
Paldor Peak climbing Permit fee Spring | 250 US$| Autumn |125 US$ | Winter & Summer 70 US$ Per peak per person.
Trekking management Cost Per person US$ |1360 | Per person minimum 2 pax in the group.
Nepal Alsace trek includes a 4-night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast, Lodge+ tented accommodations during the trek, and climbing. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with tea coffee during the trek, 5 Porters one cook + one climbing guide. Necessary local transport, the fixed rope, and the necessary trekking and climbing permits.
We recommend climbing this peak from September to November and April to June is the best time.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Permit issuing day | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu to Sybrubensi 9 hours by the public bus (1,700m).
After breakfast bus to Syabrubensi via Trishuli and Dhunche | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Sybrubensi to Ghattlang (2,236m).
After breakfast trek to the Ghattlang 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Ghattlang to Yuri Kharka (3,710m).
From the Ghattlang 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 6Day 6 : Yuri Kharka to Lhari (4,250m).
Having breakfast and 5/6 hours walking | Overnight at the tent.
- 7Day 7 : Lhari to Paldor Peak Basecamp (4,400m).
After breakfast trek to Paldor Base camp 5/6 hours walking | Overnight at the tent.
- 8Day 8 : Day Acclimatization.
Today is your rest day but after Lunch, you can hike to valley | Overnight at the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Base camp to high camp (4,800m) 5 hours walking.
From base camp, high altitude walks up to high camp 4/5 hours | Overnight at the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Summit to (5,896m) Paldor peak
Summit to Paldor Peak: From high camp Summit to Paldor peak (5,896m) and return back to base camp about 11/12 hours.
- 11Day 11 : Day Extra.
weather is our master, we can’t control so we give you one more day extra day. As well as human body, may get sick or any problems, nobody no knows. You have already expense lot money to climb project peak, if one more day extra may you can success so that we make spare day.
- 12Day 12 : Base camp to Lhari.
5 hours walking to Lhari | Overnight at the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Lhari to Yuri Kharka.
After breakfast trek to Yuri Kharka 5/6 hours walking | Overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Yuri Kharka to Tangjet.
Trek to Tangjet Kharka 5/6 hours walking | Overnight at the tent.
- 15Day 15 : Tangjet to Sybrubensi.
After breakfast trek down to Syabrubensi 5/6 hours walking | Overnight at the Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Sybrubensi to Kathmandu.
From Syabru bus to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 17Day 17 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 18Day 18 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
Paldor Peak Climbing cost 1610 $ Per person
- Arrival and departure transport Car/ Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Lodge and tented accommodation during the trek and climbing.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek.
- English spiking government License holder Climbing Guide during the trek and climb.
- Necessary trekking staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, for all trekking staff.
- Langtang- National Park permits.
- Paldor Peak Climbing Permit fee.
- Garbage deposit Fee.
- Nepal Alsace trek will provide you kit bag for the Trekking.
- Kathmandu-Shyabrubensi-Kathmandu bus.
Paldor Peak Climbing cost Excludes
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance policy if accident and high altitude sickness.
- Nepal entry visa fee/ 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Soft and hard drinks such as: Beer, Coke, Fanta, mineral water.
- Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Rescue operation Charge encase of problem.
- You must bring your Personal Equipment Such as/Sleeping bag/Crampons/Harness Ice axe, ice hammer and Lock unlock Karabiner.
- Note-Please bring with you 2 Passport size of pictures.
September to 10 November and March to June
Day time normal and during Night 4-13 degree.
Paldor Peak climbing Permit fee Spring | 250 US$| Autumn |125 US$ | Winter & Summer 70 US$ Per peak per person. Trekking management Cost Per person US$ |1360 | Per person minimum 2 pax in the group.
Langtang national peak and Paldor peak climbing Permit.
Paldor peak climbing is little technical
5/9 hours of walking per day.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. >> Alpine boot your good size. >> Ice ax, Harness, Karabiner Lock & Unlock >> Fix rope, Jammer, Ice hammer, Snow bag >> Helmet and others which are not mansions here.
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy
Paldor peak is Ruby valley Ganesh Himal region
Arrival and departure transport Car/ Van/ Hiace. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights. Lodge and tented accommodation during the trek and climbing. Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek. English spiking government License holder Climbing Guide during the trek and climb. Necessary trekking staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, for all trekking staff. Langtang- National Park permits. Paldor Peak Climbing Permit fee. Garbage deposit Fee. Nepal Alsace trek will provide you kit bag for the Trekking. Kathmandu-Shyabrubensi-Kathmandu bus.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, Peak climbing is not very easy but depends on trekking peaks the same peak is less technical same peak is very steep, and much technical climbing + but you need good mountaineering equipment. We suggest that before the climbing peak you need to do a minimum 5,000 meters high trekking pass
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.
Namaste, Frist inquiry from your trip you will have direct access to experienced and professional climbing guides advice or to ask questions on your arrival Kathmandu meet with us we will brief you how to climbing Nepal trekking peaks. If you travel with us then, of course, we will provide qualified Guides who have experience high altitude trekking and climbing guides. We provide all the trekking and climbing staff insurance as well. You can speak directly with us about your proposed climbing Nepal Trekking peaks the will brief you on our experience climbing guide who has many times summit Nepal Trekking peaks