Thame vs Renjo la Gokyo Ri Trekking
Renjo la pass trek
There are so many amazing adventure treks in the Everest region, including the Renjo la pass trek. North of Namche Bazaar, the trek is located east of the Thame, Everest Summiteers’ village. The viewpoint offers fantastic views of the Nangpa La pass and Tashi Lapcha pass from the Magnification Mountain. Cho-Oyo Expeditions’ main camp number one. This is a Tibetan tourist trail, which goes from Tibet to Namche Bazaar and sells Tibetan products to Nepali people.
Renjo la pass trek
As part of the Everest Three pass trek, Renjo la pass trek is among the infamous high pass treks. Nepal Alsace Treks and Expedition is one of the most popular trekking organizations in Nepal. It is our goal to satisfy all the expectations of our clients and to provide them with unquestionable service.
Renjo la pass trek pass trekking is not very much difficult and not too technical pass. It is 5,435m high above sea level. The scenery is equally beautiful from the top of Gokyo getting closely blue sky, the shine of the Gokyo Lake beneath the grey shine of the most prominent Ngozmmpa glacier, and close view of the Cho-Oyo and other mountain views.
During the 13 days package trek, we have a golden chance to climb up to Gokyo Ri (5,360m). It offers us a mesmerizing view of Mt, Everest (8,848,86m), Cho-Oyo (8,188, Pumori (7,165m), Amadablam (6,856m), and Cholatse peak (6,335m).
Renjo la pass trek
The trek starts from the Lukla-Namche blazer where we have an extra acclimatizing day, Via Thame Lungden.
Renjo la pass trek cost | 1135| $ Each person for a minimum of 2 people For a single person, The trek cost will increase by 245 US$.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Phakding (2610m) 3 hours walking.
Morning flight to Lukla (2,800m. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding (2,610m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding to Namche | Everest viewpoint
Trek to Namche (3,440m) 5 hours walking. | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Syangboche (3,390m) world top Everest view.
Rest day at the same place for acclimatization visit to Namche Museum and 2 hours walking to Everest view lodge Syangboche and back to Namche | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Namche to Thame | Everest climber village
Trek to Thame (3,800m) 4/5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Thame to Lungden
Our trek to Lungden (4,600m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Lungden to Gokyo | Viewpoint of Khumbu Region
Trek to Gokyo (4,700m) Via Renjo la pass (5,435m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Sightseeing to Gokyo Ri (5,320m) and 2 hours walking to the Labrma.
Today early morning climb up to Gokyo Ri every steep view of the Gokyo valley. From Gokyo, Ri wonderful view of Mt Everest (8,848m), Cho-yo (8,188m), Pumori (7,165m)-Amadablam (6,856m), Nuptse (7,861m) Cho-yo (8,188m), and many more peaks. After Lunch trek to Labarma >> Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Labarma to Namche
After breakfast trek to Namche via Dhole-Mong-La-Sanasa to Namche 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Namche to Lukla
After breakfast trek to Lukla, this is your last walking trekking day on your trip 7 hours walking >>Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Lukla to Kathmandu.
From Lukla Flight back to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 12Day 12 : Your safety day Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 13Day 13 : Enjoy back to your home
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
Renjo la Gokyo RI trek cost 1135 $ Per Person
- Arrival & departure transport service.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person.
- For the Nepali Guide 11,000 Rs
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Maximum 3500 Rs per day per person for meals & lodge.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Renjo la Gokyo RI trek cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable please.
From September to November and from March to May
During the day, it is normal and during the night, it is 5-15 degrees.
Renjo La trek cost | 1135 | US$ per person for a minimum of 2 people
The trek isn’t difficult in our opinion. There are (5,360m) Renjola and (5,320m) Gokyo Ri
Pasang Lhamu VCD permit and Sagarmatha National Park permit.
If you take a guide and porter, then you can trek in Nepal in a very safe manner. When you book your trip through a Trekking agency, if something goes wrong, it is easier to resolve any problem and the agency is responsible for solving it.
There are good lodges in every village with dining and the best toilet facilities
There are Chinese, Nepali, Tibetan, Indian, Italian, and other dishes.
An average of 5-6 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Thamserku (6.608m), Kusum Kangaru (6,367m), Amadablam (6,856m) Cho-Oyo (8,200m), Everest (8,848m), Pumori (7,165m), Nuptse (7,861m), Lhotse (8,414m), and many other mountains views.
Twelve nights and thirteen days are normally devoted to a holiday
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 3,000 meters you get very cold. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & departure transport service. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary. Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person. For the Nepali Guide 11,000 Rs A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek. Lodge accommodation during the trek. Maximum 3500 Rs per day per person for meals & lodge. Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card. Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person. English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
You feel like I’ve been hungover; I’m tired; I’m short of breath; I’m hungry. I’m sleeping poorly; I’m vomiting; I’ve got a fever.
Women traveling alone to Nepal are not a problem, as long as they use the services of a registered trekking agency for guides and porters because the trekking company is responsible for mountaineering and trekking. The agency staff will always take good care of you, and they will provide you with a single room tent on both teahouse treks as well as hiking treks. There are many problems if you contact freelance Guides since they try to make chits for single women. Therefore, it is safe to travel to Nepal with an agency for holiday guide and porter services.