Phaplu to Namche Bazaar trek -
Phaplu to Namche Bazaar trek
- The Phaplu to Namche Bazaar trek is a less popular but beautiful trekking route in the Solukhumbu region of Nepal. It is an alternative route to the more popular Lukla to Namche Bazaar trek and is perfect for those who want to avoid crowds and explore the hidden gems of the Everest region. The trek starts with Jeep Kathmandu to Phaplu, a small town in the Solukhumbu region, or a drive from Kathmandu to Salleri followed by a short jeep ride to Phaplu. From there, the trail leads through lush forests, traditional villages, and scenic ridges, offering stunning views of the surrounding Himalayan range.
Phaplu to Namche Bazaar trek
- The trail passes through several Sherpa villages, including Ringmo, Taksindu, and Nunthala, where trekkers can experience the unique culture and traditions of the region. Along the way, trekkers can also visit monasteries and Chortens and enjoy the stunning scenery of the Dudh Kosi Valley and the Khumbu region.
Namche and Kumjung
- The trek also includes a challenging ascent to Namche Bazaar, a bustling Sherpa town and the gateway to the Everest region. From Namche Bazaar, trekkers can explore the surrounding areas, including the Khumjung and Khunde villages, and enjoy panoramic views of the Himalayan range.
Phaplu to Namche Bazaar Trek Itinerary
- The Phaplu to Namche Bazaar trek is a moderate trek that requires a good level of fitness and acclimatization to the high altitude. It typically takes around 10-12 days to complete, depending on the route and itinerary chosen.
Phaplu to Namche bazaar trek
- Phaplu via Namche trail passes through several Sherpa villages, including Ringmo, Taksindu, and Nunthala, where trekkers can experience the unique culture and traditions of the region. Along the way, trekkers can also visit monasteries and Chortens and enjoy the stunning scenery of the Dudh Kosi Valley and the Khumbu region.
Phaplu to Namche trek foods and accommodations
- Phaplu to Namche package trek, you will sleep tea hose local lodge every night which will be very basic with two single beds. Toilets are mostly shared with other trekkers. We eat in the tea house lodge and even stop for lunch during the Phaplu Namche trek.
Drinking water during the Phaplu to Namche trek
- Bottles of water are easily available during the trekking route of Nepal. But you cannot use plastic bottles in Everest and Annapurna regions. So, they don’t sell plastic mineral water therefore you can take boiled water from the lodge which cost 100 Nepali rupees. It is better to use water purification drops and tablets which you can either bring from your country or can buy in Kathmandu.
If you have never hiked before Mountain area
- Whatever your fitness level, as long as you can walk for 5-6 hours a day and trek-hike a few uphills, Nepal Alsace Trek & Expedition will help you to realize your dream of seeing Phaplu to Namche short trek.
Food items of the Phaplu to Namche
- You will find typical foods such as Noodles, Rice, Pasta, Potato dishes, fresh vegetables, eggs, and Chicken items for dinner and Lunch. Breakfast items Tibetan bread, Pancake, muesli, Porridge, and toast with peanut butter. Honey and jam.
Charging batteries during the Phaplu to Namche trekking
- In most of the trekking regions, there is electricity whereby you will be able to charge your iPod and Camera batteries but they charge you extra money 100 to 400 Nepali rupees per hour.
Here is the best SIM card for the Everest region trek
- In Kathmandu, you can buy Ncell sim cards almost anywhere. These cards are very helpful when trekking to Everest base camp and Gokyo Valley. In most places, Ncell’s network coverage is excellent, with the exception of the Everest region trekking area.
Trek Will be accompanied by a guide responsible for the Nepal Alsace trek
- It is most likely that you will need some assistance from your guide since he speaks fluent English and is well-educated. For the Phaplu to Namche Bazaar trek, we will provide all the necessary permits. We are looking forward to taking you on one of the most memorable journeys of your life.
Trekking permits for the Phaplu to Namche Bazaar trek
- You need Gauri Sanker Park, Sagarmatha National Park, and TIMS Card for the Phaplu to Namche Bazaar trekking it is compulsory for the trekker.
Phaplu to Namche Bazaar trek transport service
- You can hire a privet Jeep from Kathmandu to Phaplu. From Lukla, you must fly to Kathmandu end of your trek.
Phaplu to Namche trekking best time to Travel
- We can do the Everest Phaplu trek from September to November and from March to the medial of May. If you wish to book your trip then please make a booking confirmation before the 20 days forward please your flight details in Kathmandu arrival and departure date.
Phaplu to Namche trek cost we require a minimum of 2 pax group.
- The cost of the trek in September | October, and November, as well as March and April. USD 1145 Per pax.
- Trek costs from May to June and December to February: USD 1096 Per pax.
- Trekking costs for a single trekker | USD 1375.
Flight tickets, permits, accommodation, guides, porters, and so on are all included. Nevertheless, the price will vary depending on the season and your plans during your trek.
|1||Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to hotel||1300||One hour drive from airport to hotel||Hotel in Kathmandu|
|2||Kathmandu to Phaplu||2364||10 hours drive to Phaplu||Lodge|
|3||Phaplu to Nunthala||2194||5-hours||Lodge|
|4||Nunthala to Buspa via Khari Khola||2340 via||6-hours||Lodge|
|5||Buspa to Surkhe||2290||5-6-hours||Lodge|
|6||Surke to Phakding||2610||5-hours||Lodge|
|7||Phakding to Namche||3440||5-hours||Lodge|
|8||High to Everest view Hotel and Back to Namche||3440||3-hours||Lodge|
|9||Namche to Lukla||2800||7-hours||Lodge|
|10||Lukla to Kathmandu||1300||25 Minutes flight from Lukla||Hotel in Kathmandu|
|11||Day Free in Kathmandu||1300||Free walking||Hotel in Kathmandu with B&B Service|
|12||After breakfast drive to the international airport||Departure||Flight out from Nepal||At the your home|
Phaplu to Namche trek $ 1145 Per person
- Transport service for arrivals and departures in Kathmandu.
- As per the itinerary, hotels in Kathmandu with beds and breakfast are included.
- Local Sharing Jeep from Kathmandu to Phaplu.
- 3400 Rupees for food and accommodation per person per day.
- Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket is 197 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- We provide three meals during the trek, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. We also provide Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Permit for Gauri Sankar plus Everest National Park: 7,000 Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS per person TIMS card.
- Passang Lhamu Village Tax is 2000 Nepalese rupees per person.
- Guests to Gaurishankar Park are allowed to enter for 3500 rupees.
- Salary and insurance minimum 6, 00000 rs for an English-speaking trekking guide/porter with a government license.
- The 6 Pax group will be led by an experienced Mountain Leader, who has best trained in Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Courses, Component 1-2, Navigation Courses, Rock climbing Courses, Mountain rescue Training, and Basic Mountaineering course.
- Salary for the guides and porters, as well as accommodations and food.
- Paperwork for companies and taxes for the government.
Phaplu to Namche trek cost excludes
- During the Kathmandu for lunch and dinner.
- The international flight ticket, the Nepal visa fee, your travel insurance, and medical and emergency assistance.
- Personal expenses, bar bills, hot showers, telephone calls, laundry, and any alcoholic beverages.
- We do not refund the balance if you have weather problems during the trek or want to return earlier than planned.
- Tips for Guide & Porters
There are clean and pleasant lodges with dining rooms, toilets, and hot showers to stay at while on your trek. We also offer Nepali, Tibetan, Chinese, Indian, Italian and French food.
A flow of equipment is usually required. It is better to wear Gore tax boots if possible. If it’s raining or snowing, wear warm socks and gaiters. The day carry bag, Sleeping bags.
Yes, With a Guide and porter it is Safe to travel on this trek
A woman can travel to Nepal by herself, but she should use a trekking company for trekking and mountain climbing because the trekking agency is responsible. You are always taken care of by our agency staff.