Chulu West Peak climbing - 18 Nights 19 Days
Chulu West peak climbing is one of the beautiful trekking peaks in the Annapurna region of Manag valley. The Chulu west peak elevation is (6419m), high. Chulu West peak climbing route follows by Marsyangdi River. Then the Annapurna circuit trails crossing the many local villages and many suspension bridges on the way trek.
Chulu west peak is one of the physically demanding trekking peaks in Annapurna Manang valley. You will require greater personal commitment and previous trekking and climbing experience are preferable. We start with our very experienced climbing guide who has more experience in Nepal peak climbing and trekking. Before climbing the peak, you will learn the practice of the climbing techniques and you will need including the practical that how to use crampons, Ice axes ropes, etc. We make sure that all the required skills and boost your confidence.
Chulu West peak climbing is not easy but our experienced climbing guide will help you. He is responsible to take you on the summit top of Chulu West. Before climbing this peak you need an extra day for acclimatizing in base camp. The summit of this peak offers us fantastic vies of Mountains Annapurna !! (7,937m), Annapurna !!! (7,555m) Annapurna !V (7,525m) Gangapurna (7,454m), Manaslu (8,163m), Chulu far east (6,585m), Pisang peak, (6.091m) Tilicho peak (7,135m), Thorang La peak (6,144m), and the valley of Manag and Nar & Phu valley.
Chulu West peak climbing
You need to make camp one and camp two then you will get summit to the top of Chulu West. Regarding the peak climbing itinerary, you can make from 15 days to 20 days with Thorang La pass 5,416m. We start early in the morning at about 5 am to cross Thorang la pass Annapurna Circuit. Once (7,920m)at the top we will have an amazing view of Mustang, Annapurna range Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Tukche peak and upper Mustang valley. We continue descent steeply toward to Muktinath pilgrimage site for Hindus and Buddhist temples. From Muktinath, we walk down to Kagbeni which is the main hub point of the upper Mustang trekking. Then in 3 hours reach Jomsom in our last days then the next day we fly back to Pokhara.
The cost of this trek is 2280 US$ per person minimum of 2 people in the group. In this cost, we do include, Chulu west climbing peak permit, Climbing guide high insurance, salary, insurance for porters, cook, Annapurna park permit, local transport, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and plane ticket for Jomsom to Pokhara during trek and expedition. We include also the hotel in Pokhara and Kathmandu with breakfast as per our itinerary.
For a single person, the cost of his trek will increase by 200 US$.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only, the company can provide that too.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Today we preparing our expedition permit and climbing equipment in our price list includes hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Besishar (760m).
After breakfast, we take a bus to Beshishar our lunch will be on the way to Mugling then drive to our destination. Stay overnight at the Lodge,
- 4Day 4 : Besishar-Chame (2,710m).
We had breakfast, then we took a Jeep to Chame the rood condition is not like as Kathmandu Besishar but local driver are very knowledgeful driving to Chame. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Chame - Pisang (3,100m) 4 hours.
From Chame we walking along the Marsyangdi river via Dhekure Pokhari then we arrive at Pisang Village Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Pisang –Manang (3,450m) Via Nowl Gaun 7/8 hours.
Today we will follow the trail to alpine landscape and harsh vegetation thorough upper Pisang and Nwor village then we reach Manag. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Rest/Acclimatization day at Manang.
Today acclimatization of Manag. However, if you fell want to hike then you can visit Gangapurna lake. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Manang - Lhedar (4,250m) 5 hours.
After breakfast we heading to high altitude trail to Leader. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Ledar -Chulu West Base Camp (4920m)
Today after breakfast we continue to walk to base camp about 4 hours walking. Overnight at in the tent.
- 10Day 10 : From Chulu West Base Camp to High Camp (5,170m).
Today we toward to High camp but not the long way walk you need acclimatize so walking day are very short.. Overnight in the tent,
- 11Day 11 : Trek from high Camp to Camp II (5,400m).
From high camp we continue to camp two before the summit peak, we making final climb to the summit Chulu west peak. Overnight at the tent with our Climbing guide.
- 12Day 12 : Summit to Chulu West Peak (6,419m) 11 hours.
Today we start early morning 3 am with aim to summit peak before the midday because after the midday there are very strong winds. We spending sort time of top then we descending back dawn to base camp. Overnight at tent.
- 13Day 13 : Day 13 : Base camp- Thorang La Phedi (4,600m).
From Base camp, we continue walking to Thorang la Phedi. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Phedi - Muktinath (3,800m).
Today we walking up to Thorang la pass without our breakfast because our aim to reach at the top before 11 am then easy to descending walk dawn to Muktinath about 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Muktinath -Jomsom (2,700m).
After breakfast, we walking down to the Kagbeni which is the entry point of the Upper Mustang trek, From Kagbeni 3 hours get to Jomsom but after midday to much wendy but the trial is really easy to go Jomsom. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Jomsom-Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom fly back to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel. After the checking, your room you can visit Lakeside then overnight includes the hotel.
- 17Day 17 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
After breakfast Tourist bus to Kathmandu (200) KM and transfer to your the hotel.
- 18Day 18 : Kathmandu.
Your free day at Kathmandu hotel Includes with bed and Breakfast.
- 19Day 19 : Departure day.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for a scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport by Car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 4 Nights including bed and breakfast.
- Hotel in Pokhara 1 night with bed and breakfast.
- Breakfast, Lunch.Dinner Such as Italian,Chinese, Indian, Nepali,many more European food (Items) three time a day.
- Tea house Lodge and tented camp during the your trips.In Lodge we provide you Separate Room as available.
- License holder climbing guide and Porters,
- Insurance,Food,Salary,Accommodation and Climbing Guide Equipment.
- Annapurna National Park Permit.
- Chulu west Climbing Peak Permit.
- Garbage Deposited fee.
- High and Medical Insurance.
- General Climbing Equipment Such as Fix Rope, Ice Screw and Snow bar.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket.
- Kathmandu Beshishar-Chame Local Bus and Local Jeep -Pokara-Kathmandu Bus transport.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travels insurance policy encase accident and high altitude sickness and for Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta, Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staffs.
- Please bring with you Equipment such as the Sleeping bag, Crampons, seat harness, Ice ax, and Lock unlock karabiners.
- Please don't forget to bring with you 2 passport size pictures.