Kathmandu with Jungle Safari - 05 Nights 06 Days
Kathmandu with Jungle Safari
Nepal Alsace company offers you the journey from the precious world heritage site of Kathmandu with the jungle safari. Kathmandu is the center of Nepal’s culture, history, and art. This allows you to understand and learn more about Nepal. Visit the Historical Museum, famous holy Hindu and Buddhism pilgrims, and explore more about Nepalese religion culture.
Kathmandu with the jungle safari not only include capital tour but also it leads to the hot and humid southern part of Nepal. There we can have a jungle tour. Here are many wild animals like rare one horn rhino, Bengal tiger, and much more flora fauna. Jungle safari also provides us the opportunity to learn about the people living in the Tarai. These people are influenced by Indian society because of the easy excess to the border.
Overall Kathmandu with the jungle safari offers numerous opportunities to explore more about Nepal from a different perspective. Usually, tourist visits Nepal to experience Mountains and expedition so this will be a unique experience.
Kathmandu with Jungle Safari
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu. Transfer to the hotel and in the evening Nepal Alsace Trek. We will provide you typical welcome dinner accompanied by a Nepalese cultural show. Finally, we start our program after breakfast. Your sightseeing program covers the medieval city of devotees and the well preserved old cities of Kathmandu Valley. From here we visit two very important religious centers: Pashupatinath temple, nearby along the banks of the Bagmati. Likewise, Bodhnath is possibly the largest Stupa in the world and a center for the Tibetan school of Buddhism. From here we visit Swyambhunath Stupa, on top of a hill overlooking Kathmandu valley if time permits us to visit back to the hotel.
Kathmandu with the jungle safari
The next day, after breakfast, we travel by Tourist bus to the Royal Chitawan National Park. Our destination for jungle safari. After arriving in the jungle resort, we will check-in. We will begin our safari activities after lunch with a briefing. Moreover, we continue on our wildlife pursuits this day by canoe ride and jeep ride in pursuit of myriad flora and fauna. In the evening we have some cultural entertainment include Jungle lodge with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The next day we drive back to Kathmandu.
Budget travel costs 480 US$ per person minimum of 2 Pax.
Single guest will be charged Extra cost 150 US$:
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu | A traditional warm welcome to you, Briefing about the package in the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Sightseeing to Kathmandu Valley.
After Breakfast your sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley >And back to the hotel in Kathmandu.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu to Chitwan.
After breakfast Tourist bus to the Royal Chitwan National Park.
- 4Day 4 : Foul day programs at Chitwan.
We continue on our wildlife pursuits today is canoe ride and jeep ride in pursuit of myriad flora and fauna including the Rhinoceros and the Royal Bengal Tiger. In the evening we have some cultural entertainment >include Jungle lodge with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- 5Day 5 : 5/6 hours from Chitawn to Kathmandu.
After breakfast by Tourist bus to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 6Day 6 : Enjoy back to home
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for your departure.
- Arrival and Departure transport.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 3 Nights with bed and Breakfast.
- Privet transport Kathmandu valley Sightseeing with our City Guide who speak English, French-German, Italian and Chinese.
- Entry fee of Pasupatinath-Budhanath and Swymbu.
- In Chitwan 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 2 Dinner.
- All activities in Chitwan and accommodation in Chitwan Jungle Lodge,
- Kathmandu-Chitwan-Kathmandu Tourist bus.
- Personal Equipment.
- Your Travels insurance policy if an accident.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral water.
- Tips for Guide and Driver.
There are many places for sightseeing | Bhaktapur our Patan or Buddhanath or Pasupatinath or Swymbunath.
2 Nights 3 days’ programs.
12 The month you can do these tours.
480: US$ Per person included hotel as per itineraries.