Summer trek in Nepal
Summer trek in Nepal we operate to Gosaikunda trek which is less rain trekking region in Nepal. Nepal Alsace trekking company will work in the summertime only Gosaikunda 4 days package trek.
Summer trek in Nepal
An ideal summertime trek to Gosaikunda is designed for those with a short period of time in Nepal in order to experience the Himalayas and the alpine zone. Hindu pilgrims flock to Gosaikunda Lake, at a height of 4380 meters, for Janai Purnima each August. The lake has great religious significance. After ascending through forests, you reach the treeline at Cholang Pati, where you get your first glimpse of the towering Ganesh Himal, Langtang Himal, and Annapurna in the distance. Get up early the following morning to hike up to the lakes after spending the night at the tea houses of Lauribinayek. Returned to Dhunche and Kathmandu after four days.
Summer trek in Nepal 2022
You do not have to bring a lot of gear with you on summer short treks because tea houses provide great accommodation. If you are pressed for time, please let us know about your unique customized trip. The number of days listed here is shorter than our standard itineraries.
What are the chances of getting the Gosaikunda trek in the summer?
Summer trek Nepal
The Gosaikunda trek during summertime is regarded as medium to hard in terms of difficulty, although it also depends on factors like your age, your trekking habits, your fitness, and the itinerary you choose. The trek’s ease or difficulty is determined by these reasons. As you are climbing from Dhunche 2100m to 4380 meters in two days, keep this in mind. You can descend 2200 meters from Gosaikunda to Dhunche in one day if you select a 5-day itinerary. In case you are a beginner who has never trekked before but would like to go on a trek in nature, we recommend you to choose the 6/ 7 days extended version. The following are examples of itineraries.
Summer trek in Nepal price USD 387 per person for a minimum of 2 trekkers; if there are no trekkers and only one single then you will need to pay USD 100 extra.
- 1Day 1 : It takes 6/7 hours to get to Dhunche (2030m) by local bus from Kathmandu.Stay overnight at Langtang view lodge.
- 2Day 2 : Trekking to Chandan Bari Singompa (3330m) takes 5 hours. Stay overnight at read panda lodge.
- 3Day 3 : The trek to Gosaikunda (4380m) takes about six hours.Overnight gosaikunda view lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Approximately 6/7 hours walking from Gosaikunda to Dhunche (2100m) Stay overnight at Langtang view lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Local bus from Dhunche to Kathmandu.
Summer trek in Nepal price U$D 387 Per person
- Local trekking guide with experience and registration.
- Trekking porters will carry your main pack
- Langtang National Park fee and trekking TIMS card.
- Lunch, dinner, breakfast, and lunch specials with Nepali, Tibetan, Chinese, or Italian items with coffee or Tea during the trek.
- On a twin sharing basis, accommodation is provided in tea houses (lodges).
- Dhunche to Kathmandu local bus transportation..
- A trekking team must have insurance.
- Providing guides and porters with food, lodging and salaries
- All local tax and vat, company service charges.
Summer trek in Nepal price Excludes
- Meals, accommodations, and transportation in Kathmandu.
- All bar and beverage bills during the trek.
- Expenses for personal use
- Porters and guides deserve tips.
- Expenses not associated with mansions
Sure. It is possible to make a trek to Gosaikunda for four to seven days.
We walked five to six hours each day.
Yes. Better you take guide porter safe travel and the Nepali staff will care for you and they will help you on the trek.
In our package service, we provide you Nepali, Chinese, Tibetan, Indian and Italian food with coffee, tea, and a Celine lodge during the trek.