Summer Trek in Nepal
A summer trek in Nepal can be a wonderful experience, although it is important to consider the weather conditions and select appropriate trekking routes. Here are a few popular treks for the summer season in Nepal:
Possible to go Upper Mustang Trek: Located in the rain shadow region of the Annapurna Himalayas, the Upper Mustang Trek is a great option for summer. The region experiences minimal rainfall during this time, making it a relatively dry and pleasant trekking destination.
You do Manaslu Trek: The Manaslu Circuit Trek takes you around the eighth-highest mountain in the world, Mount Manaslu. It offers a diverse range of landscapes, including lush forests, terraced fields, and remote high-altitude passes. In summer, the region experiences moderate rainfall, so it is important to be prepared for occasional showers.
You can do Langtang Trek: The Langtang Valley Trek is easily accessible from Kathmandu and offers beautiful mountain views, lush forests, and unique Tamang and Tibetan culture. During summer, the Langtang region receives rainfall, so it is advisable to bring proper rain gear and be prepared for occasional showers.
You can do Dolpo Kagmara Pass Trek: Rara Lake is located in the remote far-western region of Nepal, is a hidden gem, and offers a serene trekking experience. The region experiences relatively less rainfall during the summer season, making it a suitable option for exploration.
Upper Dolpo trek Possible: Upper Dolpo is a remote and restricted region known for its pristine landscapes and unique Tibetan culture. The region lies in the rain shadow area, and rainfall during the summer season is minimal. However, the trek is challenging and requires special permits.
It is important to note that while these treks are suitable for summer, weather conditions can vary, and occasional rain showers may occur. It is advisable to check weather forecasts, be prepared with proper rain gear, and consult with local trekking agencies or guides for the most accurate and up-to-date information. Additionally, it’s important to obtain the necessary permits and be mindful of any restrictions in the respective trekking areas.
Summer trek in Nepal price USD 387 per person 2-6 pax Group
- Summer Trek cost for a single Trekker | USD 490
|1||Kathmandu to Dhunche||1900||6-7-hours||Lodge|
|2||Dhunche to Singgompa||3330||5-hours||Lodge|
|3||Singgompa to Gosaikunda||4380||6-hours||Lodge|
|4||Gosaikunda to Dhunche||1900||6-7-hours||Lodge|
|5||Local bus from Dhunche to Kathmandu.||1300||8-hours bus||Your self|
Summer trek in Nepal price U$D 387 Per person
- Local trekking guide with experience and registration.
- Trekking porters will carry your main pack
- Langtang National Park fee and trekking TIMS card.
- Lunch, dinner, breakfast, and lunch specials with Nepali, Tibetan, Chinese, or Italian items with coffee or Tea during the trek.
- On a twin sharing basis, accommodation is provided in tea houses (lodges).
- Dhunche to Kathmandu local bus transportation..
- A trekking team must have insurance.
- Providing guides and porters with food, lodging and salaries
- All local tax and vat, company service charges.
Summer trek in Nepal price Excludes
- Meals, accommodations, and transportation in Kathmandu.
- All bar and beverage bills during the trek.
- Expenses for personal use
- Porters and guides deserve tips.
- Expenses not associated with mansions
Sure. It is possible to make a trek to Gosaikunda for four to seven days.
We walked five to six hours each day.
Yes. Better you take guide porter safe travel and the Nepali staff will care for you and they will help you on the trek.
In our package service, we provide you Nepali, Chinese, Tibetan, Indian and Italian food with coffee, tea, and a Celine lodge during the trek.