Helambu trekking Via Tharepati
As the Helambu Trek has an altitude range between 800m to 3,600m, it is a pleasant and easy trek with a slightly lower altitude than other treks. It is composed of the Hyolmo ethnic and cultural group. In addition to Buddhist monasteries, shrines, and stupas, we will be visiting many Tibetan Buddhist temples. We’ll get to know the lives of the Tamangs and Sherpas in this area. Nature is at its most beautiful along this trekking trail, Kathmandu to Helambu trek which is less crowded. During our trek, we will traverse ridgelines and dense forests, giving us the opportunity to see rhododendrons in bloom and bamboo forests in the background. We enjoy the peaceful scenery of the landscapes and green meadows.
Kathmandu to Helambu distance will drive about one hour northeast of Kathmandu valley to SundariJal, where we will trek to Chisopani, our destination. Our trek will begin with a shortstop in the Shivapuri National Park, which will lead us to Chisopani. As the trail follows a ridgeline, Kutumsang, which is the first permanently inhabited settlement along the trail, is encountered. The trek to Tharepati will be a picturesque walk through rhododendrons and bamboo forests. During the trek, there is a high point called Tharepati. Helambu trek itinerary toward Melamchi Gaon begins from Tharepati, and we trek along Melamchi Khola. It is within these monasteries that we can find a glimpse of Tibetan cultures and a mesmerizing view of the surrounding mountains. We will cross green meadows and fields of Melamchi Pul Bazaar as we walk through the Melamchi Khola valley during the next few days. On the following day, we will finally travel back to Kathmandu at the end of an enjoyable trek.
Helambu trek map is an easy and short trek that you can’t afford to miss. In addition, the Nepal Alsace trek offers other more challenging and rewarding trekking options. For more information about trekking adventures, do not hesitate to contact Dhane Gurung.
Helambu Trek Nepal can be reached easily from Kathmandu and the trek lasts for a week or two. If you want a hiking trip in Nepal while on holiday, this is the best one for you. From this trek, we get to see Gosaikunda valley, Gaurisankhher, Dorje Lakpa, and Lopsang La peak in its full glory. Langtang and Kangchambo also have some views of the Everest range. A holy day trip to Nepal can be an enjoyable and comfortable experience with our itinerary. If you are looking for an adventure close to the Himalayan trails without going on a high-altitude trek.
Helambu Trek route has gompas where Guru Rinpoche and Sakyamuni statues are enshrined. From Tharepat, the route moves toward Chisopani then Kutumsang Tharepati, with the Helambu trek beginning from Sundarijal. This route offers spectacular views of the Langtang and Gauri Sankar ranges, as well as a very close view of the Gosaikunda range.
Helambu trek As part of our Helambu Trek cost (551 USD) per person, we include a trekking permit, local transport, breakfast, lunch, dinner, guide, and local transport during the trek. hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary but a minimum of 2 Pax on your trip.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu arrival (1300m)
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Patibhanjyang (1800m) | With Mountain view
From Kathmandu, one hour drive to Sundarijal and trek to Patibhanjyang 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Patibhanjyang to Kutumsango (2,400m).
Walk from the Lodge via the Chipling and Golbhanjyang 6 hours after breakfast to Kutum Sango.
- 4Day 4 : Kutumsango to Tharepati (3,400m) 5 hours walking | With Mountain view
Kutum -Tharepati before you reach Tharapati, you will pass two ridges from these points, Yuri Danda Amazing view point of Gourisankher-Lopsang la Peak-Dorje Lakpa-Kangchhangbo and Sisapanma- everyone can see the beautiful mountains views | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Tharepati to Tarkeghyang (3,600m) 7/8 hours walking.
Threpati to Helambu It is a most interesting village for the Trekkers because it's the largest village in this area, people from Tarkeghyang are good and antique sellers, some of them have become rich by this kind of trading >> Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tarkeghyang to Sermathang (2,200m) 4 hours walking.
Tarkeghyang -Sermathang on this trail you can enjoy in springtime the Rhododendron forests. But also Mani walls, Chortens Sherpa village | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Shermathang to Melamchipul Bazer (830m) 7 hours walking.
After breakfast, trek to Melamchi Bazer Via Dhubichowr | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Melamchi Bazaar to Kathmandu by bus
After breakfast 5 hours drive to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 9Day 9 : You free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 10Day 10 : Enjoy flight back to your home
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
Helambu trekking cost 551 $ Per person
- Arrival & departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- 2,800 rs per day per member with Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Langtang and Shivapuri 500, National Park fee 3,500, with TIMS Card 1,000.
- Bus Transport -Kathmandu-Sundarijal-Melamchi-Kathmandu.
Helambu trekking Cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy encase accident Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you Can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport If you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Fanta, and Mineral waters.
- Your Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Trekking staff.
- Please don't forget to bring your 2 Passport size of pictures.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable, please.
September to December and March to June
Its means people are Helmu
Day times normal and during Night 02 degree.
Helambu trek cost (551 US$) Par person
Langtang park and TIMS Trekking Permit.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Tea house Lodge
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6- hours walking per day.
Yes, you can see, Gaurisankher, Dorje Lakpa, Lopsang la peak, Jugal Himal and many other mountain views.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.