Helambu Trek vs Tharepati Mountain view
Helambu Trek is an especially short and easy trek in Nepal. These trek trails highlight the tranquil area for the trekking trails. It is blissfully famous for its outstanding natural beauty, fascinating culture, and favorable climates.
Helambu trek region remains relatively un-spoilt besides the Helmo culture of highland people. During the trekking, you will find Rhododendrons and bamboo forests, waterfalls. In this area, there are many monasteries and people are look like Tibetans but they are Nepali. During the trek, there are landscape classic Himalayan foothills, with plenty of dramatic rises and plummeting descents
Helambu Tarkeghyang treks are a really short day’s adventure trip in Nepal. The trekking trails passing through the dense forest and Buddhist villages and can be seen mountains view but for this trek is the best time is September to December and March to June is the very best time
Helambu trek you pass through the dramatic fidget villages inhabited by Tamang and Sherpa people. Lush forest of rhododendrons, conifers, oak, and this trail passes through the mountain cattle grazing on rich alpine pastures under the watchfulness of their herders.
Helambu trek Nepal is very easy to get from Kathmandu and the trekking can be a 7 /8 days trek. This holiday trip is the best hiking trip for those trekkers who have a short holiday in Nepal. This trek offers us spectacular panoramic views of Gosaikunda valley, Gaurisankher, Dorje Lakpa, Lopsang La peak. Kangchambo and Langtang also some views of the Everest range. Our itinerary is comfortable and enjoyable for those who have a sort of holy day trip to Nepal. Who wishes to do adventure closeness to the Himalayan trial without going at high altitude trek.
Helambu trek route is the main attraction that including beautiful Gompas enshrining statues of Guru Rinpoche, Sakyamuni. Helambu trek itineraray begins from Sundarijal then walking start to Chisopani vs Kutumsango Tharepati, from Tharepat. You will have fantastic views of the Langtang range, Gauri Sankar, and a very close view of the Gosaikunda range. Himalayan news
Helambu trek costs (551 US$) Per person we include trekking permit, Local transport, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide-Porter, and Local transport during the trek also includes the hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary but a minimum of 2 Pax on your trip.
For a single person, the trek cost will increase by 200 US$.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only, also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu arrival (1300m)
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Patibhanjyang (1800m) | With Mountain view
From Kathmandu, one hour drive to Sundarijal and trek to Patibhanjyang 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Patibhanjyang to Kutumsango (2,400m).
After breakfast trek to Kutum Sango Via the Chipling and Golbhanjyang 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Kutumsango to Tharepati (3,400m) 5 hours walking | With Mountain view
Kutum -Tharepati before you reach Tharapati, you will pass two ridges from these points, Yuri Danda Amazing view point of Gourisankher-Lopsang la Peak-Dorje Lakpa-Kangchhangbo and Sisapanma- everyone can see the beautiful mountains views | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Tharepati to Tarkeghyang (3,000m) 7/8 hours walking.
Threpati -Tarkeghyng It is a most interesting village for the Trekkers because it's the largest village in this area, people from Tarkeghyang are good and antique sellers, some of them have become rich by this kind of trading >> Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tarkeghyang to Sermathang (2,200m) 4 hours walking.
Tarkeghyang -Sermathang on this trail you can enjoy in springtime the Rhododendron forests. But also Mani walls, Chortens Sherpa village | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Shermathang to Melamchipul Bazer (830m) 7 hours walking.
After breakfast, trek to Melamchi Bazer Via Dhubichowr | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Melamchi Bazaar to Kathmandu by bus
After breakfast 5 hours drive to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 9Day 9 : You free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 10Day 10 : Enjoy flight back to your home
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
Helambu trekking cost 551 $ Per person
- Arrival & departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- 2,800 rs per day per member with Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Langtang and Shivapuri 500, National Park fee 3,500, with TIMS Card 1,000.
- Bus Transport -Kathmandu-Sundarijal-Melamchi-Kathmandu.
Helambu trekking Cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy encase accident Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you Can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport If you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Fanta, and Mineral waters.
- Your Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Trekking staff.
- Please don't forget to bring your 2 Passport size of pictures.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable, please.
September to December and March to May
Its means people are Helmu
Day times normal and during Night 02 degree.
Helambu trek cost (551 US$) Par person
Langtang park and TIMS Trekking Permit.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Tea house Lodge
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6- hours walking per day.
Yes, you can see, Gaurisankher, Dorje Lakpa, Lopsang la peak, Jugal Himal and many other mountain views.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.