Marpha to Thapa peak climbing package is short climbing program regarding duration and the budget for trekkers. 6 days Dhampus peak climbing is a very best option while attempting Thapa peak. It is the main hub of the trekking in the Annapurna region. You can do trekking from Annapurna circuit via Besishar, Manang, Tilicho pass, via Mustang Thapa peak, via Kaluganki trek or your trek from Beni and Poon hill trek. There is plenty of option to do this Climbing according to time, need, and the expectation of a client.
Marpha to Thapa peak climbing is not a technical peak like other peaks. But the main attraction from the peak is the majestic views of Mt Dhaulagiri(8,167m), Annapurna (8,091m) Nilgiri (7,061m), Annapurna South (7647m), Tukuche peak (6920m) Tilicho peak (7135m) and lower and upper mustang valley including other Himalayan range which adds the more flavor to our journey. And if you are interested in this adventurous climbing trip then you should first contact to Nepal Alsace trek so we can briefly explain about the important subject such as health, rule, and regulation and moreover everything we need to do this trip we will briefly provide you all information you need. But before all, we need your original passport, 2 passport size photos, and your travel insurance. So we can manage everything because after the briefing you can go on your own and you will meet our staff directly at Marpha.
Peak Climbing route| Marpha | Yak Kharka | High camp| Peak climbing (6012m) and Last day at Marpha.
Thapa peak climbing cost, we listed (1845) US$ per person minimum of 2 people in the group. The cost includes 5 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, 5 Dinner with coffee and tea. We do include Thapa Dhampus Peak experience climbing Sherpa, cook, and necessary porters day Salary and insurance, foods. Tent, Kitchen equipment, Peak Climbing permit and fix rope.
We don’t include any Transport, Hotel in Kathmandu, Park permit, Trekking cost and your personal equipment and tips for Guide, cook & for the porters.
Marpha to Thapa peak package
If you need to climb this peak then you can make your holiday from 7 October to end of November and 15 April to end of May. It is the very best time for climbing Thapa | Dhampus peak. If you need to do Dhaulagiri pass and Thapa peak climbing we Nepal Alsace trek can organize it as your demand.
- 1Day 1 : Marpha 2670mMeet with our staff and they will brief about Dhampus | Thapa peak climbing.
- 2Day 2 : Yak Kharka 3,680mTrek to Yak Kharka 5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at tent.
- 3Day 3 : Base camp 5,100mAfter breakfast climb up to Thapa | Dhampus peak base camp 5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at tent.
- 4Day 4 : Trek to high camp 5,600m
- 5Day 5 : Climbing Thapa peak 6,012mEarly morning Summit to Thapa peak and back to Yak Kharka. Today we walking for about 11 hours. Stay overnight at camp
- 6Day 6 : 06: MarpaAfter breakfast trek to Marpha, about 4/5 hours walking. Say overnight at Lodge.
- The cost we include 5 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, 5 Dinner with coffee and tea. We do include Thapa | Dhampus Peak experience climbing Sherpa, cook, and necessary porters day Salary and insurance, foods. Tent, Kitchen equipment, Peak Climbing permit and fix rope.
- We don’t include any Transport, Hotel in Kathmandu, Park permit, Trekking cost and your personal equipment and tips for Guide, cook & for the porters.