Upper Mustang Trek cost
By trekking through the Upper Mustang trek cost you can reach the ancient Buddhist kingdom of Mustang, also called Lo. In decades of prohibition and isolation from the outside world, the area’s traditions and culture have developed on their own. With its spectacular views of the mountains, this moderate trek is located in one of Nepal’s driest regions. The Upper Mustang trek guide is an arid river valley that lies off the upper corner of the Annapurna Circuit. Culturally and geographically, it is more similar to Tibet than Nepal, with its capital in Lho Manthang at the end of your trek. It is one of Nepal’s most popular treks because it is shaded by mountains and has steep terrain.
It is the perfect monsoon trekking destination in the Himalayan rain shadow and treks may be done throughout the year in the Upper Mustang trek package. Winter is the main factor when many people leave the capital in order to avoid the cold and snow. April through October is generally the best time to visit Upper Mustang.
Upper Mustang trekking route
It is from Jomsom that most routes lead to the Upper Mustang trek map. Flying from Pokhara to Jomsom (a 25-minute flight) saves time and avoids the arduous bus or jeep ride. In Jomsom, just north of the restricted area, there is an official checkpoint called Kagbeni. The Upper Mustang permit is valid for 10 days. A $500 per person permit is required for all trekkers heading into this area (north of Kagbeni). After a day, you will have to pay $50 for each additional day. Your permit must be shown for both entry and exit at Kagbeni. To obtain an Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP), you’ll also need to purchase a restricted permit.
Meals & Accommodations
The Upper Mustang trek cost is also served by teahouses as with all treks in Nepal. Often run by families, teahouses are simple houses with a communal eating hall, as well as bedrooms, usually with two single beds.
Upper Mustang trek cost $ 1453 per person
Mustang experience trekking Guide porter, Local transports, Accommodation at the lodge, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek. We also include the 4-night hotel in Kathmandu, 2 Night hotel in Pokhara Lakeside, Annapurna park fee, and Pokhara to Jomsom to Kathmandu plane tickets.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.The Kathmandu hotel includes a bed and breakfast on your free day. Nepal Alsace Trek requires your original passport and Nepali visa to prepare your Restricted Special Trekking permit and then briefs you on your trek.
- 3Day 3 : Bus to Pokhara (900m).
From Kathmandu-Tourist bus to Pokhara 200 km | Stay overnight at the hotel.
- 4Day 4 : Pokhara to Kagbeni
Morning flight to Jomsom (2,700m) 8,898 Ft, 3 hours walking to Kagbeni (2,800m) 9,216 Ft | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Kagbeni to Chele
Trek to Chile (3,050m) 10,004 Ft, 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
Your Especial Trekking permit verifies here.
- 6Day 6 : Chile to Ghiling | Need Especial Trekking permit
Our trek to the Ghiling (3,570m) 11,198 Ft, 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Ghilling to Tsarang | Need Especial Trekking permit
Tsarang Passage Nyi La Pass (3,840 m) and descent Tsarang where we visit the monastery which houses a fine collection of statues, 3500m) 11,873 Ft, | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Tsarang to Lomanthang | Need Especial Trekking permit
Trek to Lomanthang (3,730m) 12,234 Ft, 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Explore -Lomanthang | Need Especial Trekking permit
Lo-Manthang is a beautiful walled of the remote upper Mustang region in Nepal. There are three Gumpas of the town Name is Jhumpa, (Thupchen Gumpa, and Chhoeda Gumpa.You can also visit the village, and people lifestyle nearly Tibetan, because of the not far away to Nepal and Tibet border. After visiting the town then back to lodge >> Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Visit to Chooser | Need Especial Trekking permit
Visit Chooser village, Monastery, caves, and back to lodge | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Lomanthang to Yara | Need Especial Trekking permit
Our trek to Yara (3,700m) 5/6 hours | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Yara Tangya | Need Especial Trekking permit
Trek to Tangya (3,550m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Tangya to Ti Tang | Need Especial Trekking permit
Our trek to Ti Tang (3,300m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Ti-Tang to Muktinath | Need Especial Trekking permit
Our trek to Muktinath (3,800m) 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
Special Trekking Permit end from here.
- 15Day 15 : Muktinath to Jomsom
Trek back to Jomsom 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Jomsom to Pokhara (900m).
25 Minute fly back to Pokhara and transfer to the Hotel Lakeside.
- 17Day 17 : Pokhara to Kathmandu
After breakfast tourist bus to Kathmandu | And hotel included.
- 18Day 18 : Kathmandu
Your safety day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes with breakfast.
- 19Day 19 : Enjoy flight back to your homeAfter breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
Upper Mustang Trekking cost 1953 $ Per Person
- Arrival & departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 nights.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit 2,000 rs per person.
- A plane ticket from Pokhara-Jomsom and to Pokhara 250 $ per person.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- 3,200 Rs per day per member for meals and Lodge accommodation.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Hotel in Pokhara bed and breakfast 2 Nights.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by Tourist bus.
- (Mustang Special) Trekking Permit 500 $ per person.
Upper Mustang Trekking cos exludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy if encase accident and high altitude sickness.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Will require 2 Passport size photos.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Trekking staff.
June to September
Day time normal and during Night 1-4 degree. Much wendy
Special trekking permit cost 5,00 US$ per person up to 10 days. Jomsom to Pokhara plane ticket 250 US$ Per person. Trekking food, Guide, Porter, Hotels, and Lodge cost 1,203 US$ Per person.
Annapurna National park permit and Upper Mustang especial Trekking Permit.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Tea house Lodge Service
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6 hours of walking per day.
Yeas, We can See Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Tukche peak (7,135m), Nilgiri (7,061m), Thorang peak (6,420m) and part of the Damodar Kunga
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 4,000 meters. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & departure transport service in Kathmandu. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 nights. Annapurna Conservation park permit 2,000 rs per person. A plane ticket from Pokhara-Jomsom and to Pokhara 250 $ per person. A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek. 3,200 Rs per day per member for meals and Lodge accommodation. English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc. Hotel in Pokhara bed and breakfast 2 Nights. Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by Tourist bus. (Mustang Special) Trekking Permit 500 $ per person.