Annapurna circuit trek is one of the popular crowded trekking in the Annapurna region. It is 15/16 days trekking with Thorang La pass (5,416m) high situated on the northern part of Nepal. In this trekking route, is a very close view of Annapurna Himalaya can be seen. It also touches Tibetan cultural, topical green forest, rivers, cave, Hindu, Buddhist temples, and big historical villages.
During this Annapurna circuit trek, the highest point is Thorang La pass between Manang and Mustang district. You can enjoy great historical Gurung and Thakali cultural and ethnic groups too. This trek offers the best view of Annapurna !! (7,937m), Annapurna !!! (7,555m), Annapurna !V (7,525m) Gangapurna (7,454m), Pisang peak (6,091m), Chulu far east (6,585m) and West (6419m), Tilicho peak (7,135m) and Manaslu Himal (8163m). After crossing (5,416), meters Thorang La pass, we enter the Mustang valley. From here, we can see Dhaulagiri,(80167m) Touckche peak (7,135m) and other white Himalayan peaks in between Muktinath and Jomsom. While passing through Thorang La pass and Jomsom we will cross the Thakali and Poon villages. Usually, people take flight from Jomsom to Pokhara if they have a short holiday for Nepal. Instead of flight if you choose to walk you will reach Ghorepani Poon hill. It is the very wonderful another 3,100m viewpoint for the Annapurna Himalayan range.
InfoAnnapurna circuit trek starts from Chame and goes to Manag, via Thorang La pass, Muktinath, Marpha, Tatopani and Ghorepani. Our agency Nepal Alsace Trek will provide you experienced trekking guide porters and who know the Annapurna mountain history with trekking map and compass riding staff. The best time for this trek is September to middle December and March to June. If you have more time then instead of Annapurna base camp it might be the best option for you.
Annapurna circuit trek cost 1195 US$ per person minimum for 2 people in the group.
For a single person, the trek cost will increase by 250 US$.
Price includes from Nepal Alsace trek.
01: Arrival & departure transports.
02: All the necessary local transport’s during the trek.
03: Necessary Trekking permits.
04: Breakfast, Lunch. Dinner, Lodge accommodations during the trek including guide and porter.
05: Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara as per our details itinerary.
06: Pokhara- Jomsom to Pokhara plane ticket.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Besishar -Chame
Early morning drive bus to Besishar | 5 hours then by Local Jeep to Chame (2,715m) 8,891 Ft, about 4 hours | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Chame-Pisang
Trek to Pisang (3,100m) 10,824 Ft, 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Pisang-Manag
Our trek to Manang (3,450m) 11,614 Ft, 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Manang
Rest day at Manang for acclimatization | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Manag-Letter
Trek to Letter (3,720m) 13,848 Ft, 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Manag-Thorang la Phedi
Our trek to Thorang La Phedi (3,900m) 15,092 Ft, 3 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Phedi-Muktinath
Early the morning climb up to Thorang La pass (5,416m) 17,764 Ft, and back down to Muktinath (3,900m) 12,467 Ft, 7 hours walking >> Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Muktinath-Marpha
Trek to Marpha (2,700m) 8,760 Ft, hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Marpha-Tatopani
From Marpha 4 hours drive to Tatopani (1150m) | 3,937 Ft, Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Tato Pani- Ghotrepani
Trek to Ghorepani (2,900m) 9,350 Ft,6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Ghore pani poon hill and Tekhedhunga
Early morning climb up to Poonhil for the sunrise views of Annapurna range and Dhaulagiri. Also known as a photographer’s paradise, we can spend some time here then we back down to Ghorepani, after our breakfast we walking 3 hours down to Tekhedhunga | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Tekhedunga-Pokhara
3 hours walking to Berethanti then 2 hours drive to Pokhara | Overnight hotel at Pokhara.
- 14Day 14 : Pokhara-Kathmandu
By tourist bus to Kathmandu | 7 hours drive and transfer to hotel.
- 15Day 15 : Kathmandu
Your safety day in Kathmandu | includes hotel bed and breakfast.
- 16Day 16 : KathmanduDeparture
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival & departure transport service.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Local bus and local jeep Kathmandu Besishar-Chame,
- One night hotel in Pokhara at Lakeside with breakfast.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit and Tims card.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- 2900 Rs per day per member include Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Tourist bus ticket Pokhara Kathmandu.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who had the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance Policy encases if the accident and high Attitude sickness, Rescue and medication.
- Your trekking Equipment.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$. But you can obtain your visa at Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Tips for Guide and Porter.
- Please bring with you 2 Passport size of the photo with you.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Coke, beer, Mineral water.
September to November and March to 20 of June.
Day time normal and during Night 5-8-degree.
Annapurna circuit trek cost 1195 US$ per person minimum for 2 people in the group
Only one day is difficult Which we cross (5,416m) Thorang La this is your high point of un yours trek
Annapurna National park permits TIMS card.
Yes, It’s, with guide & porter very safe travel.
Every village there are good lodge with dining room including the best Toilet
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Annapurna !+!!+!!!+IV, over (7,000) Pisang peak (6,091m), Chulu East (6,585m), West (6,419m), Gangapurna (7,454m), Tilicho peak (7,134m), Thorang la peak (6,420m), and many other mountains views. Dhaulagiri (8,171m), Tukche peak (7135m), Nilgiri (7,061m), and Annapurna range
Normally 15 Nights 16 Days
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 3,000 meters you get very cold. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & departure transport service. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary. Local bus and local jeep Kathmandu Besishar-Chame other places during the trek, One night hotel in Pokhara at Lakeside with breakfast. Annapurna Conservation park permit and Tims card. A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek. 2900 Rs per day per member include Lodge accommodation during the trek. Tourist bus ticket Pokhara Kathmandu. English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who had the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc.