Annapurna circuit trek is one of the popular crowded trekking in the Annapurna region. It is 15/16 days trekking with Thorang La pass (5,416m) high situated on the northern part of Nepal. In this trekking route, a very close view of Annapurna Himalaya can be seen. It also touches Tibetan cultural, topical green forest, rivers, cave, Hindu and Buddhist temples, and big historical villages.
During this Annapurna circuit trek, the highest point is Thorang La pass between Manang and Mustang district. You can enjoy great historical Gurung and Thakali cultural and ethnic groups too. This trek offers the best view of Annapurna !! (7,937m), Annapurna !!! (7,555m), Annapurna !V (7,525m) Gangapurna (7,454m), Pisang peak (6,091m), Chulu far east (6,585m) and West (6419m), Tilicho peak and Manaslu Himal (8163m). After crossing (5,416), meters Thorang La pass, we enter the Mustang valley. From here, we can see Dhaulagiri,(80167m) Touckche peak (7,135m) and other white Himalayan peaks in between Muktinath and Jomsom. While passing through Thorang La pass and Jomsom we will cross the Thakali and Poon villages. Usually, people take flight from Jomsom to Pokhara if they have a short holiday for Nepal. Instead of flight if you choose to walk you will reach Ghorepani poon hill. It is the very wonderful another 3100m viewpoint for the Annapurna Himalayan range.
Annapurna circuit trek starts from Chame and goes to Manag, via Thorang La pass, Muktinath, Marpha, Tatopani and Ghorepani. Our agency will provide you experienced trekking guide porters and who know the Annapurna mountain history with map and compass riding staff. The best time for this trek is September to middle December and March to June. If you have more time then instead of Annapurna base camp it might be the best option for you.
Annapurna circuit trek cost 1195 US$ per person minimum for 2 people in the group.
For a single person, the trek cost will increase by 250 US$.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Besishar -Chame
02: Early morning by bus to Besishar 5 hours then by Local Jeep to Chame about 4 hours (2715m) Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Chame-Pisang
Trekking starts to Pisang (3100m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Pisang-Manag
Our trek to Manang (3341m) 4 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Manang
Rest day at Manang for acclimatization. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Manag-Letter
Trek Letter (3720m) 4 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Manag-Thorang la Phedi
Our trek to Thorang la Phedi (3900m) 3 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Phedi-Muktinath
Early the morning climb up to Thorang la pass (5,416m) and back down to Muktinath (3900m) 7 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Muktinath-Marpha
Trek to Marpha (2700m) hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Marpha-Tatopani
From Marpha 4 hours drive to Tatopani (1150m). Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Tato Pani- Ghotrepani
Trek to Ghorepani (2900m) 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Ghore pani poon hill and Tekhedhunga
Early morning climb up to Poonhil for the sunrise views of Annapurna range and Dhaulagiri. Also known as a photographer’s paradise, we can spend some time here then we go down to Ghorepani, after our breakfast we walking 3 hours down to Tekhedhunga. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Tekhedunga-Pokhara
3 hours walking to Berethanti and 2 hours drive to Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel.
- 14Day 14 : Pokhara-Kathmandu
By tourist bus to Kathmandu 7 hours and trnsfer to hotel.
- 15Day 15 : Kathmandu
Your safety day includes hotel bed and breakfast.
- 16Day 16 : KathmanduDeparture
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Local bus and local jeep Kathmandu Besishar-Chame,
- One night hotel in Pokhara at Lakeside with breakfast.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit and Tims card.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Tourist bus ticket Pokhara Kathmandu.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance Policy encases if the accident and high Attitude sickness, Rescue and medication.
- Your trekking Equipment.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$. But you can obtain your visa at Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Tips for Guide and Porter.
- Please bring with you 2 Passport size of the photo with you.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Coke, beer, Mineral water.