Annapurna trek Vs Ghandruk village
Ghandruk trek is one of the best and beautiful trekking in the northern part of the Annapurna region. It includes Ghandruk, a typical Gurung village where most of the people are the Ex-British Gorkha army. They are 2/2 GR/1/1 GR/ and 10 GR Gorkha regiment Army in the UK. The Ghandruk village is also the main hub of Annapurna Base camp trek and Poon Hill Ghorepani trekking.
Ghandruk trekking offers an amazing view of the Annapurna range. Which also includes the close view of the Annapurna South (7,647m), Machhapuchhaure Mt, Fish Tail (6,997m), Himchuli (6,434m), Gandharva Chuli (6,248m), and Gangapurna mountains (7,454m). During the trek we can see Ghandruk village is dominated by Gurung ethnic society, also a few of the Braman, Kami, Damai, Sarki inhabits there too. This short trek offers Himalayan views, culture, religions, the lifestyle of Gurung identically. They have been protecting local cultural heritage, the Gurung museum, and religion. You can find lodges with dining, clean toilet as well as agriculture for local empowerment.
Ghandruk Trek itinerary is a very easy trek maximum altitude is only (2,000m). This trek starts from Dhampus, Pothana, Landruk, and then it will end at Nayapul.
Ghandruk trek package cost 476-US$ per person for 9 days package minimum of 2 people in the Group
For a single person, the costs of his trek will increase by 200 US$.
Price includes from Nepal Alsace trek.
01: Arrival & departure transports.
02: All the necessary local transport’s during the trek.
03: Necessary Trekking permits.
04: Breakfast, Lunch. Dinner, Lodge accommodations during the trek including guide and porter.
05: Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara | As per our detailed itinerary.
This trek can be done in any month of the year. We offer a very experienced trekking guide who knows the peoples, cultures, histories, naturals, and routes too. Our agency has a full insurance policy for the outworking staff.
If the groups are over 6 people, we will provide you with an experienced Mountain Leader, who has a license from NATHM like Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training, and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Thank you and welcome to Nepal.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival (1300m).
Arrival at Kathmandu airport transfer to your hotel. The hotel is near to Tourist street called Thamel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Pokhara (900m) | 7 hours the bus
Pokhara is called Heaven of Nepal. IT is Beautiful City which offers us differents tiype beautiful places like Fewa Lake, Sarang Kot from Where we can have Paragliding, Davids falls, Peace Stupa and much more Beautiful place >> Stay overnight at hotel.
- 3Day 3 : Pokhara to Pothana (1890m) one hour drive to Phedi and 4 hours the walking from Phedi
From Pokhara one hour private Transport to Suikhet Phedi and walk up to Pothana. Pothana is Gurung Village. Which is called civilized village which offers panoramic views of the mountain Annapurna south, Mardi and Machhapuchre (fishtail) | Accommodation at a Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Pothana to Ghandruk (1940m) 6/7 hours | Gurung villaghe
Ghandruk is Called Gorkha Village because the profession of people of this area is in the British Army. From the beginning of the worlds 1st war, People of this area always fought for the British so, it is called Gorkha Army Village. Specially Gurung and Magar community People lived here. This village is one of the beautiful village of Nepal and the civilized village of Nepal. Ghandruk is the Famous for Florien Tourist as well as for the domestic Tourist | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Rest day at Ghandruk | Viewpoint of the Annapurna Himal
Today you have the view Point of Himchul (6,434m)i-Annapurna south (7,647m) Annapurna !!! (7,555m) Gandarbhachuli (6,248m) and Machhapuchhare (6,993m) >> Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Ghandruk to Pokhara.
From Ghandruk 4 hours walking to the Nayanpul and 2 hours drive to Pokhara | hotel includes at Pokhara.
- 7Day 7 : Pokhara to Kathmandu.
From Pokhara tourist bus to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 8Day 8 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 9Day 9 : Enjoy Flight back to your home
After breakfast transfer to Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
GHANDRUK TREK COST 476 $ PER PERSON
- Arrival and departure transport service.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Two-night hotel in Pokhara at Lakeside with breakfast.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit 2,000 Rs and TIMS card 1,000 Rs.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- 2800 Rs per day per member for food including lodge accommodation.
- Tourist bus ticket Kathmandu Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Local transport during the trek
Ghandruk trek Cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But you obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Tips for your Guide and porters.
- Personal Equipment.
- Soft and hard drinks: Cokes, Beers, Fantas, Mineral waters.
- Please don't forget to bring 2 Passport of size pictures for visa
September to December and March to June
Day time normal and during Night 1 degree.
Short trek Annapurna cost 476-US$ per person for 9 days package minimum of 2 people in the Group
No, Very easy trek
Annapurna National park permits TIMS card.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Every village there are good lodge with Dining room including the best Toilet
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Annapurna South (7,647m), Himchuli (6,434m), Machhapuchhare (6,993m), and many other mountains views
Normally 08 Nights 09 Days
Arrival and departure transport service. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary. Two-night hotel in Pokhara at Lakeside with breakfast. Annapurna Conservation park permit 2,000 Rs and TIMS card 1,000 Rs. A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek. 2800 Rs per day per member for food including lodge accommodation. Tourist bus ticket Kathmandu Pokhara to Kathmandu. English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc. Local transport during the trek
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.