Langtang Gosaikunda trekking is famous and beautiful adventure trekking in Langtang region Nepal. The trek offers us amazing views of mountains Langtang, Lirung, Langtang Ri, Ganesh Himal, Nayan Kang peak, and Ganjala pass.
Langtang Gosaikunda trekking is close to the border of Tibet. It is the northern part of Nepal which is a wonderful valley, view with Langtang glacier, Langtang National park. It is also a habitat of animals like Himalayan Thar, black bear, snow leopards, white monkeys, and Danfe and Monals.
During Langtang Gosaikunda trek you will find the lake called “Gosaikunda”. Gosaikunda is a Glacier Lake and it lies north from Kathmandu. Most important Gosaikunda carries the religious view that’s why Hindu pilgrims from all over the world visit Gosaikunda Lake. It is done during a full moon festival in August, because Hindu people believe that his wife (Parvati)death grief intoxicated Lord Shiva and he felt thirsty so he hit the stone with his holly Trishul, thus the Lake was created.
Langtang Gosaikunda trek starts from Syabrubensi. During this trek, the rich variety of alpine wildflower with rare tree orchids and many colorful rhododendrons can be seen. The last village of this trek is Kangjin Gompa (3830m). And the next day you get an opportunity to climbing up Trego RI which is (4900m).
Crossing the Gosaikunda heading toward Tharepati which offer us beautiful views of Gaurisankha, Dorje Lakpa and part of the Helambu. We recommend you to do this trek in September to November and March to May.
Langtang Gosaikunda trekking, cost site is US$: 917: Per person minimum of 2 people in the group, we included Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Necessary trekking -permits, Local transport, Experienced guide, Porters, Salary, Insurance, and hotel in Kathmandu as per our itinerary.
For a single person, the trek cost will increase by 200 US$.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only, also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu –Syabrubensi (1600m).
From Kathmandu 9 hours bus to Syabrubensi. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Sybrubensi-Lama-hotel (2,769m) 6 hours walking.
After breakfast, our trekking starts at the Lama hotel. we descend through bamboos and Rhododendron forest. After crossing the bridge over Langtang Khola then we ascent on a steep trail which leads us to the Lam hotel. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Mundo (3,340m) 6 hours walking.
We continue ascending from Lama hotel and enjoy the mountain landscape and waterfalls then we reach the green meadows Ghora Tabela and offers us beautiful Himalayan Snow peaks and the Buddhist monastery. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Kangjin Gompa (3,830m) 2:h.30.
Our Journey to the Kangjin Gompa we pass the mini Chorten made from stone then we reach the Kangjin Gompa. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Visit to Trego Ri (4,900m) about 6 hours both way.
Visit Trego Ri -Have an amazing view of Langtang Lirung, Langtang Ri, Langsisa Ri Kang Chhangbo, Nayankhanga Peak, Yala peak and many more snow Peaks. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Lama-hotel.
Kangjin-Lama-hotel. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
After breakfast, seem way we back down to the Lama hotel it takes about 6 hours.
- 8Day 8 : Lamahotel-Thulo Syabru (2020m).
Lama-hotel-Thulo Syabru 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
Tholo Syabru mins big Syabru village people are Tamang and beautiful place which offers us the view of the Langtang Lerung, Ganesh Himal, and Kerung.
- 9Day 9 : Thulo Syabru-Singompa (3,330m).
After breakfast, we start our short trek to Singompa while passing by a Chorten and we reach Singompa. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Singompa-Goshaikunda Lake (4,380m).
Shingomba to Laurebinyak is the windy and quite cold hiking way because we’ll climb up for around 700 meters up. The way is very unique and scenario of different mount Like Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, and Many More mountains while doing our hike will take your Breath away. The Destination called LauriBinyak because Lauri Means Stick and Binayak means Without so we have to go up to our Destination without stick IT’s just the belief Because we are Heading Towards Holly Place and by doing this you can directly be evolved in Cultures of this area. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Gosahikunda- Ghopte (3,200m).
From Gosahikunda upper Goshaikunda pass (4700m) 6/7 hours walking. Stay overnight at the Lodge at Ghopte.
Today we start our trek at 7 am morning. Our trial is 2 hours walking up to Goshaikunda pass and has a nice view of another valley then we descending down to Phedi our lunch will be there, then trek to Ghopte.
- 12Day 12 : Ghopte-Kutum Sango (2,470m).
Ghopte-Kutum Sango 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
After breakfast, we walk in Rhododendron forest 2 hours to Tharepati, Which is the view of Helambu valley, Mt Gaurisngkhar, Lopsang la peaks, Dorjelakpa peak, and Kangchangbo.
- 13Day 13 : Kunumsango-Patibhanjyang (1,730m).
Kunumsango trek to the Pati Bhanjyan 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
Today we walk in the Tamang villages, offer us a view of Snow Peaks.
- 14Day 14 : Patibhanjyang-Kathmandu.
From Patibhanjyang we crossing Chisopani Deurali (20,00m) and walking dawn to Sundarijal and transfer to hotel in the Kathmandu.
Today We walking pass via Mulkharka village, you are happy now because you can have the view of the Kathmandu valley and you can see the Kathmandu international airport, 4 hours walking.
- 15Day 15 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 16Day 16 : Departure
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Langtang National park Permit and Tims card.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- All local necessary local transport
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable, please.
- Tips for Guide & Porters.
Really Enjoyed our trekking in Nepal Langtang Trekking in 2010 with 12...Read More