Dhunche Gosaikunda Trekking
Dhunche Gosaikunda Trekking is one of the fumes holy pilgrim place in the Langtang region. According to the Hindu religion, Gosaikunda Lake is commonly known as the froze Lake of the Rasuwa Langtang valley. The Hindus peoples believe that the god Shiva has drunkenness by grief due to his wife died. Therefore he felt very thirsty, so he struck the rock with his holy stick producing to the in Gosaikunda Lake. In August thousand of the domestic pilgrim and Indian people visit Gosaikunda Lake is called Janipurnima there is a big festival one night for two days and the rest of the month Trekking trekkers visit Gosaikunda, from Langtang via Sundarijal and via Helambu.
Dhunche Gosaikunda Trekking
The short trip to Gosaikunda holy Lake is (4,300meters) altitude above the sea level it is an adventure for devotees to explore the sacred holy land, undoubtedly offers perfectly placed terraced slope, settlement Tamangs ethnic group. With wild animals and diversity of flora and fauna as well as magical panorama views of Manasulu, Langtang, and Ganesh Himal. Distance from Kathmandu to holy Lake Gosaikunda is 67.5 direct and it takes 5 days trek from Kathmandu to Goshaikunda to Kathmandu.
One hour after Singompa and before Gosaikunda we walking to Lauribunayak climbing uphill mostly trekker’s feel altitude sickness.
Dhunche Gosaikunda Trekking
Price per person: 398 US$ for the Tourist.
For the Indian & Nepali people 33,000 Nepali Rs.
Contact Person Dhane Gurung 9849417994
We include in this cost day Lunch and Denner and breakfast at hotel Langtang view Dhunche. Day three Lunch at before Singompa and accommodation and dinner breakfast will be in Red panda Lodge Singompa. Day four lunch includes Lauribenayak and accommodation dinner and breakfast in Lake view lodge near the Gosaikund Lake. Day five we return down to Singompa after lunch back to Dhunche about six hours walking accommodation dinner and breakfast at Dhunche hotel Langtang view. In this cost, we include Guide porters, Trekking permits, and all necessary local transport during the trek.
4 Night 5 days trip,
Gosaikunda trek, we organize Gosaikunda trek not only for a foreigner but for everyone who is planning or who are willing to visit Holly Gosaikunda Lake for religious merit or for adventure we probably organize best trekking Experience Regarding client Expectation you can even visit Bhirowa Kunda, Shorasati Kunda with mountain view + Tamang cultural.
For Indian and Nepali clients we provide traditional Dal Bhat for meal + If possible chicken For Dinner and pure veg while having Lunch.
Tibetian bread with any style of egg and Coffee/tea.
Gosaikunda is the holy place of Buddhist and Hindu both so, sometimes we have to adjust with the local community regarding cultural factors and others.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu to Dhunche (1900m) 7 hours drive by Local bus.
We take a Local bus to our Destination called “Dhunche” (1900m) Dhunche is a small market Town Where People from the Himalayas came to Buy Basic Need and other Especially Tamangs and Sherpa community People lived here | Stay overnight at the Hotel Langtang view.
- 2Day 2 : Dhunche to Singompa (3,330m) 5 hours walking | Nice place for trekkers
Dhunche -Singompa only five hours walking | Stay overnight at Red panda Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Singompa to Gosaikunda Lake (4,300m) with Landtang, Ganesh himal Manaslu view
Today we walk to Goshaikunda Lake 6 hours waking | Stay overnight at Lake View Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Gosaikunda to Dhunche 6 Hours Walking all the way down valley
Gosaikunda to Dhunche 6 Hours Walking | Stay overnight at Langtang view hotel.
- 5Day 5 : Dhunche to Kathmandu.
From Dhunche bus to Kathmandu 7 hours the bus drive to Kathmandu.
- Arrival & departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- 2,800 rs per day per member for the meals with Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Langtang National park entry permits 3,500 rs and TIMS Card 1000 rs per person.
- All Necessary local bus transportation during the trek.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Hotel, Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travel insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- Tips for Guide & porters.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance is not refundable, please.
September to December and March to August
Day time normal and during Night 1-7- degree.
Dhunche Gosikunda trekking cost Price per person: 398 US$ for the Tourist.
For the Indian & Nepali people 39,448 Nepali Rs.
Langtang national park and TIMS Trekking permit.
Not too much rain which is compares the other trekking areas
Tea house lodge
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Langtang (7,227m), Manasulu (8,163m), Ganesh Himal (7,429m), and other mountain views.
4 Nights 5 Days total
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 4,000 meters. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & departure transport service in Kathmandu. A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek. 2,800 rs per day per member for the meals with Lodge accommodation during the trek. Langtang National park entry permits 3,500 rs and TIMS Card 1000 rs per person. All Necessary local bus transportation during the trek. English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc.