Dhunche Gosaikunda trekking
Dhunche Gosaikunda trekking, According to the Hindu religion, Dhunche Gosaikunda trekking was created by Lord Shiva. From Sing Gompa, an ascending connects the trail towards Gosaikunda (Holy Shiva Lake). And the trail climbs sharply at the edge in points and reaches the top. Dhaunche Gosaikunda trekking is a fine rich moist mountain forest on the northern slopes and dry scrub vegetation to the South. As we climb the ascending trail the excellent views across Langtang valley. And Langtang Lirung can be an observer and mystic view of Ganesh Himal and Manaslu to the west part. Dhunche Gosaikunda trekking trail descends from the ridge towards Goshikunda, before that we cross two more Lake Saraswati Kunda and Bhirab Kunda. Dhunche Goshaikunda trekking’s third Lake Goshaikunda is particularly sacred and a Pilgrimage place in the summer.
1st day of hiking
Through river bank of Ghatte Khola source Saraswati Kunda for around 1 hour after that, we’ll climb up for around 5 hours through dense forest to reach our Destination called Shingomba (3,330m). Shingomba is the oldest Gomba of this Langtang National park which was built by Local people before 80 years. Shingomba is the habitation for animals like Red Panda rare animals of the world, Musk deer, and many more animals. The environment and the lifestyle of people around this place will surely amaze you.
2nd-day Shingomba to Laurebinyak
It is a windy and quite cold hiking way because we’ll climb about around 700 meters. The way is very unique and scenario of the different mountains like Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, and many more mountains while doing our hike will take your breath away. The Destination called Lauribinyak because Lauri Means Stick and Binayak means without. So we have to go up to our destination without stick it’s just the belief because we are heading towards Holly Place and by doing this you can directly be evolved in Cultures of this area.
Day three Visit to Gosaikunda holy Lake (4,165m)
It takes around 2 hours to reach to Gosaikunda Lake which is the Holly Lake. People believed that when Parvati has died the wife of Lord Shiva. Due to the death of his wife, Lord Shiva was intoxicated in Grief due to the death of his wife. So, he felt thirsty and he hit the big stone by his holly stick thus the Lake was created. That’s why we can see the view of Shiva at the middle surface of the Lake and at the full moon night in every year, lots of religious people came here to bathe and wash their bad deeds. And after doing sight seen around lake, we’ll come back to Singompa
Approximately 28 KM Dhunche-Gosaikunda to Dhunche.
Dhunche Gosikunda trekking,
Dhunche Gosikunda trekking cost 552 US$ per person minimum of 2 People in the group. Nepal Alsace trek includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Lodge accommodations, necessary Local transport, Guide porter and hotel Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itineraries.
For a single person, the trek cost will increase by 75 US$.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only, also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Dhunche (1900m) 7 hours the bus.
We take a bus to our Destination called “Dhunche” (1900m) Dhunche is small market Town Where People from the Himalayas came to Buy Basic Need and other Especially Tamangs and Sherpa community People lived here | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Dhunche-Singompa (3,330m) 5 hours walking from Dhunche.
Dhunche -Singompa only five hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Singompa-Laurebinyak (3,910m) 4 hours walking.
Shingomba to Laurebinyak four hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Visit to Gosaikunda Lake (4,165m) and descending dawn to Singompa.
Today we visit the Goshaikunda and retune back to Singompa | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Singompa-Dhunche 4 hours walking.
After breakfast, Seem way back down to the Dhunche your last walking day on your trip | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Dhunche-Kathmandu.
From Dhunche bus to Kathmandu 7 hours the bus drive | And transfer to the hotel.
- 8Day 8 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 9Day 9 : Departure from Kathmandu.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Langtang National park entry permit and TIMS Card.
- All Necessary local bus transportation during the trek.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- Tips for Guide & porters.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable, please.
September to December and March to August
Day time normal and during Night 5- degree.
Dhunche Gosikunda trekking cost 552 US$ per person minimum of 2 People in the group
Langtang national park and TIMS Trekking permit.
Not too much rain which is compares the other trekking areas
Tea house lodge
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Langtang, Manasulu, Ganesh Himal, and other mountain views.
8 Nights 9 Days total
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 4,000 meters. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.