Five Lake trek with less Tourist region Nepal
Panch Pokhari trek
Nepal’s Panch Pokhari Trekking offers luxurious holidays in a landscape of natural beauty. Recently, it has been reopened and includes pristine glaciers. Hindu pilgrims often visit these five lakes. This trip is brilliantly rewarded by views of the Himalayas in the northeast and by the fascinating biological diversity. It begins at the base of the Jugal Himal range and ends in the Langtang region.
Panch Pokhari trek
The Panch Pokhari trek map begins from Chautara of Sindhupalchok is the starting point of the Panch Pokhari Trek Guide. There are a number of settlements of Sherpa and Tamang people on this trail, giving you a chance to gain insight into their cultural traits and amazing hospitality. There is an unspoiled beauty in the landscape, which represents the freshen sceneries and mystical touch. You need a good level of physical fitness to walk up to 4,500 meters altitude as part of the trek. As a highlight of the trek, you will see waterfalls, gorges, ancient caves, and valleys which are significant to this region. Panch Pokhari trek route is an incredible journey through an unspoiled trail. Among the white peaks are Dorje Lakpa (6,966 m), Phurbi Chhyachu (6,637 m), Madiya (6,257 m), Rolwaling and Langtang ranges that reveal timelessness. There are no pollution problems or dense population in the trekking region of Panch Pokhari. Rhododendron trees line the path, making spring a very spectacular time to visit.
Panch Pokhari trek
The name Panch Pokhari means five holy ponds, which are revered by Hindus. Nepal Alsace Treks & Expedition has been operating the Panch Pokhari trekking trail since it opened, as it is a less crowded, Less budget, and less touristy trekking trail in Nepal. There are no tea houses along the panch Pokhari trekking trail, Our t trekking cook will prefer the type of food that is offered by tea houses along Nepal’s popular trekking trails. While operating the camping trek, we carried out the Panch Pokhari trek
Nepal Alsace Treks and Expeditions provides a Panch Pokhari trekking itinerary and necessary camping equipment. We can provide you with detailed information if you contact us.
Panch Pokhari trek costs $ 940 per person. In addition to our trekking costs, we include breakfast, lunch, dinner, the necessary permits, camping equipment, guides, porters, cooks, local transport, and hotel accommodations in Kathmandu.
Our recommendation for the best time to do the Panch Pokhari trek is between September and November and also March to May. You are informed that the journey between Nursing Powa and Helambu has no tea houses and no villages.
It will cost 200 dollars more to trek alone.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu.
Camping trekking Management day | Hotel including bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu to Chautra (1450m) 4 hours drive.
Pass through Dhulikhel and Dollaghat on the way to the Chautra after breakfast. | Night in the tent.
- 4Day 4 : Chautra to Sano Okhani (2,000m) 5/6 hours.
From The Chautra trek to Sano Okherni | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 5Day 5 : Okhani to Kamikharka (2,810m) 5/6 hours.
From the Okherni trek to Kamikharka | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 6Day 6 : Kamikharka to Hele Bhanjyang (3,260m) 5/6 hours.
From Kamikharka to Hele Bhanjyang | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 7Day 7 : Hele Bhanjyang to Narsing pati (3,700m) 5/6 hours | Himalayan view
From Hele Bhanjyang walking to Nursingpati | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 8Day 8 : Nasing pati to Panchpokhari (4,100m) 5/6 hours | Himalayan view
As Nursingpati walks toward Panchpokhari, enjoys the beautiful views of Goursnkhar (7,134m) Dorjelakpa (6,979m), and other Mountains peaks | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Day hiking.
Rest day at Panchpokhari and day hiking way to Tilman pass | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Panch pokhari to Dhupi Kharka (2,320m) 5/6 hours.
From Panch Pokhari trek to Dhupi dada | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Dhupi Kharka to Yangri Kharka (2,200m) 5/6 hours.
Dhupidanda trek to Yangri Kharka | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Yangri Kharka to Tarke Ghyang | only 2 hours walking and rest day.
Trek to Tarke Ghyang Helambu on Yangri Kharka | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Tarkeghyang to Thimphu.
After the Lunch trek down to Thimphu river site | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Thimpu to Kathmandu.
From Thimpu bus to Kathmandu Via Tarangmarang,Melamche Bazar,Shivaghat,Banepa Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 15Day 15 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | And hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 16Day 16 : Enjoy flight back to your home
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
Panch Pokhari trekking cost 940 $ Per Person
- Arrival & Departure Transport.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Breakfast/ (Eggs items) Toast, or Tibetan bread, Or Chapati, Or Pancake with honey, Jam, Butter or Muesli or cornflakes with hot milk, LUNCH/ Nepali Dalbhat, Momo or other (Items)
- DINNER/ (Soup items) Vege, Or Mushroom, Or Tomato, Or Chicken, Noodles with papad or popcorn.
- Dinner/ Spaghetti, Sandwich, macaroni, Or Chips, Pizza or Cowmen or Spring roll.
- HOT DRINKS/ Black tea with milk, Black coffee with milk, Lemon tea or hot chocolate.
- Tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek.
- Two men tents, dining tents, kitchen gear dining tent, Toilet Tent.
- License holder Trekking guide, a cook, required number of porters and Including day Salary, Insurance, food, and accommodation.
- Park fee 2,000 and Trekking permits Tims 1,000.
- Bus Transport Kathmandu –Chautara-Thimpu-Kathmandu.
Panch Pokhari trekking Cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel insurance policy encases if the accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you can obtain your visa Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Will require 2 Passport size photos.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Trekking staff.
- Please don't forget to bring with you 2 passport size pictures.
September to November and March to May
Its means 5 Lakes
Day times normal and during Night 2-5 degree.
16 Days Panch Pokhari trekking cost is only 940 US$ per person
TIMS Trekking Permit & park fees.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter, cook, and camping gear then a very safe trip for this trekking. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Tent camping food per pair by our cook
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6- hours walking per day.
Yes, you can see, Gauri Shankar, Dorje Lakpa, Lopsang la peak, Jugal Himal and many other mountains views.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 4,000 meters. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & Departure Transport. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights. Breakfast/ (Eggs items) Toast, or Tibetan bread, Or Chapati, Or Pancake with honey, Jam, Butter or Muesli or cornflakes with hot milk, LUNCH/ Nepali Dalbhat, Momo or other (Items) DINNER/ (Soup items) Vege, Or Mushroom, Or Tomato, Or Chicken, Noodles with papad or popcorn. Dinner/ Spaghetti, Sandwich, macaroni, Or Chips, Pizza or Cowmen or Spring roll. HOT DRINKS/ Black tea with milk, Black coffee with milk, Lemon tea or hot chocolate. Tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek. Two men tents, dining tents, kitchen gear dining tent, Toilet Tent. License holder Trekking guide, a cook, required number of porters and Including day Salary, Insurance, food, and accommodation. Park fee 2,000 and Trekking permits Tims 1,000. Bus Transport Kathmandu –Chautara-Thimpu-Kathmandu.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.