Sherpani Col Pass Mera Peak climbing - 24 Nights 25 Days
Sherpani col pas Mera peak climbing is a technical high pass trek in Makalu and Khumbu region. We had camper high pass trekking in Nepal. The Sherpani col pass Khumbu is a really big difficult challenge high pass than other passes. West, East col is a remote adventure Great Himalayan trails to Makalu Khumbu.
Sherpani col pass Mera peak climbing offers us an amazing view of Mt, Kanchenjunga, Mt. Makalu, Mt Brunch, of course, world top Mt, Everest (8848m) and other over 6000m snowy mountain peaks. We need a guide who has skill full knowledge about mountaineers such as Mountain Leader Course, Component 1.2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. The trekkers should practice and prepare for high altitude, technical training before your trip to Nepal.
EQUIPMENT–SHERPANI COL PASS MERA PEAK CLIMBING.
01: Ice ax, Crampons, Harness, Top slings, Ice screw, Karabiners lock, and unlocks.
02: Descender fight figure, helmed, fix rope more the 500 meters fix ropes, Ascender Jumar and if possible mountaineering plastic boots.
We highly recommended doing this trek from September to the end of October and 10 April to 5 of June.
Sherpani col passes Mera peak climbing trek starts flying Kathmandu-Tumlingtar. And driving jeep to Num then begins walking via Tashi Gaun, Khongma Dinma Jack Kharka, and Makalu base camp.
Mera peak climbing is preferable during autumn and spring seasons. It is the best time for the climb. We will have the postcard view from the top of Mera like Mt, Everest, Lhotse, Cho-Oyo, Makalu, and Kusumkhangaru. Peak climbing is an excellent option for trekkers with moderate mountaineering experience. This peak climbing is a challenging trekking peak due to its elevation 6461m. But Mera peak does not require technical mountaineering skills. Our climbing guide will provide you with basic mountaineering training before the actual summit Mera Peak. Our staff will assist where necessary ropes fix for the climbing Mera peak is the highest trekking peak in Nepal. Sherpani col Mera peak cost 3880 US$ per person and a minimum of 2 people in the group.
Why 3880 US$?
Because we include in this cost, a Plane ticket from Kathmandu Tumlingtar-Lukla-Kathmandu, Mera peak climbing permit, and necessary park permits, Sherpani col, Mera peak climbing guide equipment, high insurance, medical insurance for all Nepali staff, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, local transport during the trek we also include a hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per our itinerary.
For a single person, the cost will increase by 450 US$.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and Breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Num (1,505m) 3 hours the walking.
From Kathmandu 45 minute fly to Tumlingtar and taking Jeep to Num. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Num-Seduwa (1,320m).5 hours the walking.
We start up and down to Seduwa the 1st day of hiking but we still walk for 5 hours because the altitude is not that different so it is the long but easy hike and we will stay overnight at tea house Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Seduwa-Tashi Gaun (2,065m). 6 hours the walking.
From Seduwa we start hike for Tashigau it is about 5 hours hike from Seduwa following from here trail gradually start to ascend where we walk through beautiful villages and greenery mountains. Overnight stay at tea house Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tashi Gaun-Kongma danda (3,562m). 6 hours the walking.
Our hike from here is very pleasant following hiking the trial to Kongma danda, which takes almost 6 hours because we are gaining heights so we trek easy and slow. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Kongma danda-Dobate (3,650m) 6 hours the walking.
Our trek start to gain altitude because we are doing pass heading for the Dobate passing via Tutu-La(4,220m) which is the 1st pass. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Dobate-Yangle Kharka (3,610m) 6 hours the walking.
From Debate to Yangle Kharka where the trial is gradually ascending and where you can feel refreshing where lots of cattle houses where Sheppard come with their cattle is in the June to August. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Yangli Kharka -Jyak Kharka (4,510m). 6 hours the walking.
From here we hike for another Kharka called Langmale Kharka, it takes, which is also another favorite destination for Sheppard and from where you can see little parts of Makalu but you can feel it’s power. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Jyak Kharka to Makalu base camp (4,810m). 5/6 hours the walking.
It takes 5 to 6 hours hiking where you will be covered by mountains the perfect mesmerizing views. Stay overnight in the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Day acclimatization.
We will take a rest day here which Helps to overcome the altitude and we will hike for Glacier to make the body warm and some exercise for the big day of tomorrow.Overnight in the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Base camp-Hilary Base camp: (5,200m) 5/6 hours the walking.
Our journey from here heads westwards to camp just below Makalu west pillar, as the altitude gains slowly, we take our time with enough breaks in this high terrain our walk follows a path which climbs an ablation valley on the west side of the Barun glacier. Following this valley onto the glacier we make our way over the boulder-strewn caves and ice to a camp below the towering Mt.Makalu’ West Pillar. Our strenuous trek on the glacier is rewarded with unique views of Lhotse and the rare Khangsung face of Mt Everest. Overnight camp on of the moraine.
- 13Day 13 : Hilary Base camp- Sherpani East Col (Base camp: (5,688).5/6 hours the walking.
A great adventure day! We leave the camp and climb on the icy snout of the Sherpani Glaciers, three separate Col’s give access to the Cirque, we will choose the most appropriate of these routes, according to the prevailing conditions, our climb follows on steep snow-covered slopes, with the back-up of the fixed ropes which we had set up on the previous day. Today we hike for our Destination Sherpani col base Camp(5,688m)h. Overnight in the tent.
- 14Day 14 : East Col to West Col Base Camp: (6,135m). 5/6 hours the walking.
Sherpani col to West Col (6,143m) but here we hike carefully supporting teams mate because there are lots of Khar Vass which mean Very dangerous holes which are hidden so we walke slowly and together. Overnight in the tent.
- 15Day 15 : West col pass (6,143m) and Baruche Base camp.5/6 hours walking.
From the Col we will fix rope up to cross the glacier to the rocky crest of the West Col. This stunning cirque is framed by the sweep of Baruntse’s icy ridges to the north, the vast cliffs of Makalu, the wall of Chamlang to the south and the shapely spire of Ama Dablam ahead of us to the west. We will be having our packed lunch today, on the world’s highest picnic spots in the meantime our guides will scout the safe route down the West Col. After a break we descent from the coll on fixed lines leads us to the Hongu Glacier, and end our long hard day with a gradual walk over snow slopes down to our camping.
About 5/6 hour walking to Antill Barunche Base camp (5300m descending 600m where is naturals cave for Sheppard.Overnight in the tent.
- 16Day 16 : Barunche Base Camp- Mera Base Camp (5,300m) 6 hours the walking.
Finally, we arrive at Mera Peak Base Camp. Once at the base camp our Sherpas crew will quickly set up the camp overnight in the tent.
- 17Day 17 : Base camp- Mera High Camp (5,700m) 4 hours the walking.
Leaving the base camp we will follow the trail that climbs over through Mera La Pass and continue trekking along the rocky and often snow-covered trail towards Mera Peak High Camp. Once at the high camp our Sherpa crew will quickly set up the camps and make necessary checks on our health conditions and climbing gears. From the high camp, we can enjoy amazing views of Everest, Makalu, Nuptse, Cho Oyu, Baruntse, and Chamlang. Overnight in the tent.
- 18Day 18 : Extra day for the Climbing.
weather is our master, we can’t control so we give you one more day extra day. As well as the human body may get sick or any problems, nobody knows. You have already expense lot money to climb project peak, if one more day extra may you can success so that we make spared day.
- 19Day 19 : Summit Mera Peak (6.461m).10 hours the walking.
Today is the day we start early because the aim to reach the summit before noon. Strong winds after midday can create obstacles to reaching the summit. We start around 2 am in the morning and after having breakfast we climb up the glacier and onto a ridge. Following the footsteps and guidance of our experienced climbing expert, we head towards Mera Peak summit. Once at the top, we are rewarded with magnificent views of five spectacular (8.000) meter peaks Mt Everest (8,848m), Cho Oyu (8.201m), Makalu (8463m), Kanchenjunga (8,586m), as well as Nuptse (7,855m), and Chamlang (7,319). After spending quality time at the Mera Peak summit we will descend following the same route and head back to reach Khare. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 20Day 20 : Khare - Kothe: 5 hours walking.6 hours the walking.
After having the summit Mera Peak, we will retrace our steps from Khare and pass through Thangnak before heading further towards Kothe. With mostly downhill trekking, we will leave the high altitudes and enter into the dense sub-tropical forest filled with rhododendron, oak, pine and birch trees. We trek until we arrive at Kothe. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 21Day 21 : Kothe-Tuli Kharka.6/7 hours the walking.
From Kothe, our trail is an uphill trekking through dense rhododendron forest that goes over the western section of Hinku valley towards Tuli Kharka. From Tuli Kharka we can enjoy the magnificent views of Mera North, Mera Central and South face of Mera Peak. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 22Day 22 : Tuli Kharka - Lukla via Zatrawala Pass 7 hrs walking.
Today is the last day of our trekking. From Tuli Kharka we will ascend for the crossing of Zatrawala Pass and from the top of the pass, we descend to finally arrive back to Lukla. hours. Stay Overnight at the Lodge.
- 23Day 23 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 24Day 24 : Free day at Kathmandu.Your free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and Breakfast.
- 25Day 25 : Departure from Kathmandu.
After breakfast transfer to the international airport Kathmandu for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure transport car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Dining tent, toilet tent, two-man tent Mattress.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek.
- Climbing Guide and necessary porters and Salary food High insurance for staff.
- Makalu and Sagarmatha Park Permit.
- Porters, Cook insurance, day salary, foods, and Accommodation.
- Kathmandu Tumlingtar-Lukla Kathmandu plane ticket.
- General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Garbage deposit Fee.
- Climbing Sherpa. Equipment.
- Mera Peak Climbing permit.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your personal equipment such as the Sleeping bag, Crampons, Harness ice ax & ice hammer.
- Your Travel insurance Policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness rescue operation.
- Please don't forget to bring with you 2 passport of size pictures.
- Tips for Nepali staffs.
- Sleeping bag rental and down Jacket if needed
- All the meals are included on the trek but we only include breakfast while you are in Kathmandu