Climbing Yubra Peak - 16 nights 17 days
Climbing Yubra Peak
Climbing Yubra peak ( 6,035m), Approximately 58 degrees slope climbing this peak. The peak is a relay technical and difficulty climbing peak located in the Langtang region in Nepal. The peak climb requires 4/5 days from Kanjin really interesting alternative to compare to other crowded peaks.
Climbing Yubra peak | Climbing Permit cost
very few people have summited this peak. Therefore Nepal Alsace trek can organize this peak because we have knowledge also skill full climbers, instructor Group with us how to climbing to Nepal Himalayan peaks or over (8,000m) mountains.
Climbing Yubra peak you need full mountaineering equipment such as fixed rope 4,00m, 50m mean rope, Ice-axe, Crampons, harness alpine boot, and other equipment. This peak climbing main attractions is a close view of the Langtang Leung (7,227m), Langtang Ri (7,205m), Kangchambo, Ganjala Chulu NayaKhang (5,844m), Langsisa RI (6,427m), and Ganja la pass (5,100m), but we don’t bevel to get see Sisapangma because that is very far away to Langtang. However, when you reach the top of the (6,035m) then please do not hold a long time maximum of 45 minutes, please. After midday, there are very strong winds and very difficulty descending back down to the base camp walking in deep snow, Therefore from camp!! We start very early morning about climbing starts at 3 am at night. Our aim to reach Summit before noon.
The Yuba peak climbing cost for | per person | 2700: US$
Above the cost Nepal Alsace trek includes: Climbing guide, porters cook, Accommodations, tent, The Yubra peak climbing permit, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with coffee or tea during the trek and climbing. We do also include the hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary, Langtang park permit, Kathmandu to Syabrubensi to Kathmandu bus, and arrival & Departure transport.
Yubra Peak climbing the best times The 25 March to 15 May and 18 September to 15 November is the very best time.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival KathmanduArrival Kathmandu airport (1300m) | And transfer to hotel.
- 2Day 2 : You can collected your climbing equipment in Kathmandu
Climbing Permit preparation day | Hotel include with breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu to Syabrubensi by Public bus
From Kathmandu Poplick bus to Syabrubensi via Trishuli, Dhunche to Sybru (1,500m) it takes 8 hours the bus | Stays overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Sybrubensi to Lama Hotel near the Langtang riverAfter breakfast trek to Lama Hotel (2,470m) 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Lama hotel to Mondo after old Langtang village
7 am breakfast and trek to Mondo (2,540m) via Ghoratabala 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Mondo to Kangjin Gompa open Himalaya view
Today, not far way to go Kangjin (3870m) only 2 hours walking from Mondo after lunch high up to Kangjin Ri | 4,773m| Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Trego Ri viewpoint of Lantang Himalayan range
Acclimatize for Yubr peak, So, we climbing to Trego Ri (4,900m) and return back to Kangjin, about 6 hours go and back to lodge | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Kangjin to lower base camp
After breakfast, we hedging toward Yubra base camp (4,900m) 5 hours walking. | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 9Day 9 : High base campHigh up to Yubra high camp, Today we will high up to high camp (5,500m) 4/5 hours walking | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Camp !!High up to Camp !! (5,700m) not the long way but difficulty trill 4 hours walking | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Climbing to Yubra peak (6035m)
Early morning climbing to Yubra peak with our climbing guide then back to Base camp about 9/10 hours.
- 12Day 12 : Base camp to MondoToday back down to Mondo 5/6 hours | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Mondo to Ramche
Trek back to Ramche (2,455m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Ramche to Sybrubensi your last night for your trip
Today is your last walking day to Sybrubensi 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Sybrubensi to Kathmandu
From Sybrubensi 7 am a bus to Kathmandu | And other transport to your hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Kathmandu your safety day
Your Safety day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes with breakfast.
- 17Day 17 : Enjoy back to the homeAfter breakfast transfer to the international airport for your departure.
Climbing Yubra Peak cost 2,700 $ per person
- Above the cost Nepal Alsace trek includes: Climbing guide, porters cook, Accommodations, tent, The Yubra peak climbing permit, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with coffee or tea during the trek and climbing. We do also include the hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary, Langtang park permit, Kathmandu to Syabrubensi to Kathmandu bus and arrival & Departure transport.
Climbing Yubra Peak Cost Excludes
- Your Personal Climbing equipment and Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepali visa fees & hard and soft during the trek.
- Tips for guide and porters.
(6035m) 48/52 Slope technical peak
Yubra peak climbing cost 2,700: US$ Per person
By bus or privet transport > Tea house lodge trek Syabru to Kanjin > 4 Nights tent and tea house lodge from Kangjin to Sybrubensi
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy
September to November and 18 March to 15 June is the best time to climbing YUBRA Peak
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. >> Alpine boot your good size. >> Ice ax, Harness, Karabiner Lock & Unlock >> Fix rope, Jammer, Ice hammer, Snow bag >> Helmet and others which are not mansions here.
Yes, you can see from the top of (6035 meters) Langtang Ri (7,205m), Langtang Lirung (7,227m) Langsisa Ri (6,427m) Kangchombo (6,387m) Nayakhang (5,844m) and part of Tibet.
Feels like hangover/ Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, Peak climbing is not very easy but depends on trekking peaks the same peak is less technical same peak are very step and much technical climbing + but you need good mountaineering equipment’s. We suggest that before the climbing peak you need to do a minimum 5,000 meters high trekking pass
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.