Climbing Yubra Peak - 16 nights 17 days
Climbing Yubra Peak
Climbing Yubra peak ( 6,035m), Approximately 58 degrees slope climbing this peak. The peak is relay technical and difficulty climbing peak located in the Langtang region in Nepal. The peak climb requires 4/5 days from Kanjin really interesting alternative to compare to other crowded peaks.
Climbing Yubra peak
very few people have summited this peak. Therefore Nepal Alsace trek can organize this peak because we have knowledge also skill full climbers, instructor Group with us how to climbing to Nepal Himalayan peaks or over (8,000m) mountains.
Climbing Yubra peak you need full mountaineering equipment such as fix rope 4,00m, 50m mean rope, Ice-axe, Crampons, harness alpine boot, and other equipment. This peak climbing main attractions is close view of the Langtang Leung (7,227m), Langtang Ri (7,205m), Kangchambo, Ganjala Chulu NayaKhang (5,844m), Langsisa RI (6,427m) and Ganja la pass (5,100m), but we don’t bevel to get see Sisapangma, because that is very far away to Langtang. However, when you reach the top of the (6,035m) then please do not hold a long time maximum of 45 minutes, please. After midday, there are very strong winds and very difficulty descending back down to the base camp walking in deep snow, Therefore from camp!! We start very early morning about climbing starts at 3 am at night. Our aim to reach to Summit before noon.
The Yuba peak climbing cost for | per person | 2700: US$
Above the cost Nepal Alsace trek includes: Climbing guide, porters cook, Accommodations, tent, The Yubra peak climbing permit, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with coffee or tea during the trek and climbing. We do also include the hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary, Langtang park permit, Kathmandu to Syabrubensi to Kathmandu bus and arrival & Departure transport.
Yubra Peak climbing the best times The 25 March to 15 May and 18 September to 15 November is the very best time.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival KathmanduArrival Kathmandu airport (1300m) | And transfer to hotel.
- 2Day 2 : KathmanduClimbing preparation day | Hotel include with breakfast
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-SyabrubensiFrom Kathmandu bus to Syabrubensi via Trishuli, Dhunche to Sybru (1,500m) it takes 8 hours the bus | Stays overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Sybrubensi – Lama HotelAfter breakfast trek to Lama Hotel (2,470m) 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Lama hotel- Mondo
7 am breakfast and trek to Mondo (2,540m) via Ghoratabala 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Mondo-Kangjin GompaToday the not far way to go Kangjin (3870m) only 2 hours walking from Mondo after lunch high up to Kangjin ri | 4,773m| Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Trego RiAcclimatize for Yubr peak to climbing Trego Ri (4,900m) and return back to Kangjin, about 6 hours go and back to lodge | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Base campAfter breakfast hedging toward Yubra base camp (4,900m) 5 hours walking. | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 9Day 9 : High campHigh up to Yubra high camp, Today we will high up to high camp (5,500m) 4/5 hours walking | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Camp !!High up to Camp !! (5,700m) not the long way but difficulty trill 4 hours walking | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Climbing to Yubra peak (6035m)
Early morning climbing to Yubra peak with our guide then back to Base camp about 9/10 hours.
- 12Day 12 : Base camp- MondoToday back down to Mondo 5/6 hours | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Mondo- Ramche
Trek back to Ramche (2,455m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Ramche-SybrubensiToday last walking day to Sybrubensi 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Sybrubensi-Kathmandu7 am a bus to Kathmandu | And other transport to your hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Kathmandu
Your Safety day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes with breakfast.
- 17Day 17 : DepartureAfter breakfast transfer to the international airport for your departure.
- Above the cost Nepal Alsace trek includes: Climbing guide, porters cook, Accommodations, tent, The Yubra peak climbing permit, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with coffee or tea during the trek and climbing. We do also include the hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary, Langtang park permit, Kathmandu to Syabrubensi to Kathmandu bus and arrival & Departure transport.
- Your Personal Climbing equipment and Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepali visa fees & hard and soft during the trek.
- Tips for guide and porters.
(6035m) 58 Slope technical peak
Yubra peak climbing cost 2,700: US$ Per person
By bus or privet transport > Tea house lodge trek Syabru to Kanjin > 4 Nights tent and tea house lodge from Kangjin to Sybrubensi
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. >> Alpine boot your good size. >> Ice ax, Harness, Karabiner Lock & Unlock >> Fix rope, Jammer, Ice hammer, Snow bag >> Helmet and others which are not mansions here.