Climbing Yubra Peak - 16 nights 17 days
Climbing Yubra Peak
Climbing Yubra peak (6,035m) was climbed at a slope of about 58 degrees. It is one of the most technically challenging and difficult peaks in the Langtang region of Nepal. As an alternative to other crowded peaks, the peak climb takes four or five days from Kangjin.
Climbing Yubra peak
This peak has been submitted by a very small number of people. We, at Nepal Alsace trek, have a professional group of instructors who have been climbing in Nepal Himalayas and over (8,000m) mountains with us and we have knowledge of skillful climbers.
Climbing Yubra Peak
requires full mountaineering equipment, including a fixed rope of 4,00m, a 50m mean rope, ice-axes, crampons, a harness, alpine boots, and other gear. This peak climbing main attraction is a close view of the Langtang Leung (7,227m), Langtang Ri (7,205m), Kangchambo, Ganjala Chulu NayaKhang (5,844m), Langshisha RI (6,427m), and Ganja la pass (5,100m), but we don’t bevel to get see Sisapangma because that is very far away to Langtang. However, when you reach the top of the (6,035m) then please do not hold a long time, a maximum of 45 minutes, please. Towards midday, there is very strong wind and deep snow makes it very difficult to descend to the base camp. So walking from camp is extremely difficult. As early as 3 am, we begin climbing in the morning. Our goal is to reach the Summit before noon.
Climbing Yubra Peak
Yuba peak climbing price | per person | 2700: US$
Above the cost Nepal Alsace trek includes: Climbing guide, porters cook, Accommodations, tent, The Yubra peak climbing permit, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with coffee or tea during the trek and climbing. We do also include the hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary, Langtang park permit, Kathmandu to Syabrubensi to Kathmandu bus, and arrival & Departure transport.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival KathmanduArrival Kathmandu airport (1300m) | And transfer to hotel.
- 2Day 2 : You can collected your climbing equipment in Kathmandu
Climbing Permit preparation day | Hotel include with breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu to Syabrubensi by Public bus
Takes eight hours to get to Sybrubensi via Trishuli, Dhunche, and Sybru (1,500m), from the Kathmandu with Poplick bus. Stays overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Sybrubensi to Lama Hotel near the Langtang riverAfter breakfast, hike to Lama Hotel (2,470m) for 5-6 hours | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Lama hotel to Mondo after old Langtang village
7 am breakfast and trek to Mondo (2,540m) via Ghoratabala 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Mondo to Kangjin Gompa open Himalaya view
Today, not far way to go Kangjin (3870m) only 2 hours walking from Mondo after lunch high up to Kangjin Ri | 4,773m| Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Trego Ri viewpoint of Lantang Himalayan range
Acclimatize for the Yubr peak, So, we climbing to Trego Ri (4,900m) and return back to Kangjin, about 6 hours go and back to lodge | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Kangjin to lower base camp
After breakfast, we hedging toward Yubra base camp (4,900m) 5 hours walking. | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 9Day 9 : High base campToday we will hike up to Yubra high camp (5,500m) for 4/5 hours walking | Stay in the tent overnight.
- 10Day 10 : Camp !!High up to Camp !! (5,700m) a short distance but a difficult trek of four hours. Stay overnight in a tent.
- 11Day 11 : Climbing to Yubra peak (6035m)
Early morning climbing to Yubra peak with our climbing guide then back to Base camp about 9/10 hours.
- 12Day 12 : Base camp to MondoToday we will return to Mondo for 5-6 hours and spend the night at the lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Mondo to Ramche
Trek back to Ramche (2,455m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Ramche to Sybrubensi your last night for your trip
Today is your last walking day to Sybrubensi 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Sybrubensi to Kathmandu
From Sybrubensi 7 am a bus to Kathmandu | And other transport to your hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Kathmandu your safety day
Your Safety day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes with breakfast.
- 17Day 17 : Enjoy back to the homeAfter breakfast transfer to the international airport for your departure.
Climbing Yubra Peak cost 2,700 $ per person
- Above the cost Nepal Alsace trek includes: Climbing guide, porters cook, Accommodations, tent, The Yubra peak climbing permit, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with coffee or tea during the trek and climbing. We do also include the hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary, Langtang park permit, Kathmandu to Syabrubensi to Kathmandu bus and arrival & Departure transport.
Climbing Yubra Peak Cost Excludes
- Your Personal Climbing equipment and Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepali visa fees & hard and soft during the trek.
- Tips for guide and porters.
Technical peak (6035m) 48/58 Slope
It costs 2,700 dollars per person to climb Yubra peak
Transportation by public or private transport > Tea house lodge trek Syabru to Kangjin > 4 nights tent and teahouse lodge trek Sybrubensi
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy
A climbing season that lasts from September to November and 18 March to 15 June is most ideal for Yubra Peak
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. >> Alpine boot your good size. >> Ice ax, Harness, Karabiner Lock & Unlock >> Fix rope, Jammer, Ice hammer, Snow bag >> Helmet and others which are not mansions here.
Yes, you can see from the top of (6035 meters) Langtang Ri (7,205m), Langtang Lirung (7,227m) Langsisa Ri (6,427m) Kangchombo (6,387m) Nayakhang (5,844m) and part of Tibet.
You feel like you’ve been hungover/ you don’t feel well/ you have headaches/ you’re short of breath/ you’re not eating well/ you’re tired/ you’re vomiting/ you’re having fevers etc.
Peak climbing is not easy, depending on which peak you are climbing. One peak is less technical than another, while others are very difficult and require more mountaineering equipment. Before climbing the peak, you need to pass through a minimum 5,000-meter high trekking pass
In Nepal, traveling alone is fine as long as you hire a guide or porter to accompany you if you are trekking or climbing mountains. While on the tea house trek and during the climbing trek, our agency staff will always take good care of you and will provide you with a single room single tent.
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, we will brief you on how to climb Nepal trekking peaks on your first inquiry from the trip. You will have direct access to experienced and professional climbing guides who will offer advice or answers to your questions. If you travel with us, then, of course, we will provide you with qualified guides who have experience trekking and climbing at high altitudes. Our trekking and climbing staff are all covered by insurance. You can speak directly with us about your proposed climbing Nepal Trekking peaks, will brief you on our experience climbing guide who has many times summit Nepal Trekking peaks