Dhaulagiri trek is a challenging high pass trekking in between Dolpo and Annapurna regions. Dhaulagiri trek is the beaten route, difficulty, narrow and rocky trails. The trail crosses through the high glacier, crevasse, and rocks fall section, though the French pass. The height of Mt, Dhaulagiri is (8,167m) the Seventh-highest silver mountain in the world.
Dhaulagiri trek leads fewer tourists in this region. The pass is more technically and needs to fix rope between the Swiss camp and Dhaulagiri base camp. Trekking Dhaulagiri is a miserable hidden valley freezing windy and quite difficult thrills. However, you will be happy with the amazing views of the Himalayan range of Annapurna! (8,091m), Nilgiri (7,061m), Tilicho peak (7,135m), Thorang la peak (6,144m), Annapurna South (7,647m), Thapa peak (6,012m), Lower and Upper Mustang valley.
Dhaulagiri base camp is 4,700m and French pass is (5,360m). It is the most beautiful hidden valley and breath-taking panoramic Dolpo and upper Mustang Valley. There is another possibility to climb Dhampus (Thapa peak 6,012m) which is the HERO Peak in the Dhaulagiri region.
During the Dhaulagiri trekking, if you want to climb Thapa peak then we add peak permit cost and we will add Climbing Sherpa equipment. The extra cost for porters and also we add more day’s itinerary.
We operate this trek every year. Nepal Alsace trekking experienced staff leads this trek and we have knowledgeable high mountain guides, who know the current situations of Dhaulagiri range, changeable weather, and condition of the Himalayan range.
Jomsom to Pokhara plane ticket cost (125 US$ P/P
Dhaulagiri trek cost (US$ 1730) per person minimum of 2 people in the group, in this price we do include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Mountain guide, porter’s, cook, camping gears, necessary trekking permit, Jomsom-Pokhara plane ticket, one-night hotel in Pokhara and we included a hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary, Doing for Round Dhaulagiri trek we highly recommend September to October and 2cond week April to May is the very best time for this trek. The trek begins from Beni and trekking will end at Jomsom.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu.
Free and Trekking peppering day at Kathmandu | Hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Beni 10 hour the bus.
From Kathmandu very early morning bus drive to Beni our lunch will be Damauli high way to Pokhara Beni | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Muri (1,840m) 3 hours bus and 3 hours walking.
After breakfast, we talking bus to near the Muri and we walking 2/3 hours | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Bagar (2,080m) 6 hours walking.
Muri to Bagar The valley narrows and villages become less numerous. Along the trail succeed meadows, woods, and terraced fields. Great view of Dhaulagiri I (8,167m), Gurja Himal (7,193 m) and Ghustung Sud (6,465m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Dovan (2,880m) 6 hours walking.
Bagar-Dovan Descents succeed to ascents along the Myagdi Khola in a wild atmosphere, dense forest, and impressive waterfalls | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Dovan-Forest camp (3,070m) 6 hours walking.
From the Dovan trek to Forest camp | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Italian Bace camp (3,700m) 6 hours walking.
Forest camp - Italian base camp our first meet with the glaciers. A magic panorama, just opposite, the impressive west face of Dhaulagiri, on our right side the Manaa Pathi, and behind, the fantastic great wall of Tsaurabong Peak | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Rest day.
Today our rest day and after Lunch, day hiking to the glacier | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Swiss basecamp (3,790m) only 3 hours walking.
Italian Base camp - Swiss base camp easy day because we need to go slow for the enough acclimatize for the French pass and Thapa pass | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Dhulagiri base camp (4,750m) 5 hours walking.
Swiss Base camp to Dhaulagiri Base camp. We establish our campsite opposite an ice fall, See between Dhaulagiri I, II, IV and V on a side and Dhaulagiri I and Tukuche Peak | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Daulagiri pass and camp at Hidden valley (5,050m) 7/8 hours walking.
Dhaulagiri Base camp, we walking to French pass quite hard day (5,360m) and Camp in the “Hidden Valley “(5050 m). Splendid views from the pass of the Dhaulagiri and many other peaks surrounding the Hidden valley: Sita Chuchura, Mukut Himal and, Tashi Kang | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Yak Kharka (3,680m) 6/7 hours walking.
From Hidden valley 6/7 hours walking to Alubare also a hard day, A short climb takes us to the pass. Magnificent panorama of the Annapurnas Nilgiris, Telecho Peak, and Thorang La Peak | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Yak Kharka-Jomsom (2700m).4 hours walking.
After breakfast easy walk to Jomsom, today is your last trekking day | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Jomsom-Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom 25 minute flight back to Pokhara and transfer to hotel. After checking your room than a free visit to the Lakeside | Overnight at the hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Pokhara Kathmandu.
From Pokhara Tourist bus to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 17Day 17 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 18Day 18 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for Your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Lodge & Camping accommodation on trek
- 1 night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara- on twin sharing with breakfast
- Meals -Breakfast, Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food, as per the above program during the trekking with Tea or Coffee.
- All transport as listed on our itinerary by tourist bus Taxi.
- Annapurna conservation entrance fees
- Trekking permit (TIMS)
- Porter to carry personal and camping gears.
- English speaking trekking guide
- Jomsom-Pokhara flight ticket.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your Travels Insurance Policy encases accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staffs.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size pictures.
Bonjour Dhany Je suis les raid d'hiver en ce moment et m'absente...Read More