Dhaulagiri trek is a challenging high pass trekking in between Dolpo and Annapurna regions. Dhaulagiri trek is the beaten route, difficult, narrow and rocky trails. The trail crosses through the high glacier, crevasse, and rocks fall section, though the French pass. The height of Mt, Dhaulagiri is (8,167m) the Seventh-highest silver mountain in the world.
Dhaulagiri trek leads fewer tourists in this region. The pass is more technically and needs to fix rope between the Swiss camp and Dhaulagiri base camp. Trekking Dhaulagiri round trekking is a miserable hidden valley freezing windy and quite difficult thrills. However, you will be happy with the amazing views of the Himalayan range of Annapurna! (8,091m), Nilgiri (7,061m), Tilicho peak (7,135m), Thorong la peak (6,144m), Annapurna South (7,647m), Thapa peak (6,012m) one of the hero peak, Lower and Upper Mustang valley.
Dhaulagiri base camp height is 4,700m and the French pass is (5,360m). It is the most beautiful hidden valley and breath-taking panoramic view of Dolpo and upper Mustang Valley. There is another possibility to climb Dhampus (Thapa peak 6,012m) which is the HERO Peak in the Dhaulagiri Himal region.
Dhaulagiri trekking itinerary, if you want to climb off the Thapa peak then we add the peak permit cost and we will add Climbing Sherpa equipment and the extra cost for porters and also we add more days in our itinerary.
We operate this trek every year. Nepal Alsace trekking experienced staff leads this trek and we have knowledgeable high mountain guides, who know the current situations of the Dhaulagiri range, changeable weather, and condition of the Himalayan range.
Jomsom to Pokhara plane ticket cost (125 US$ P/P
Dhaulagiri circuit trek cost (US$ 1730) per person minimum of 2 people in the group, in this price we do include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Mountain guide, porter’s, cook, camping gears, necessary trekking permit, Jomsom-Pokhara plane ticket, one-night hotel in Pokhara and we included a hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary, Doing for Round Dhaulagiri trek we highly recommend September to October and 2cond week April to May is the very best time for this trek. The trek begins from Beni and trekking will end at Jomsom.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu.
Free and Trekking peppering day at Kathmandu | hotel include bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu to Beni 10 hour by Local bus.
From Kathmandu, very early morning bus drive to Beni our lunch will be Damauli high way and drive to via Pokhara to Beni | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Beni to Muri (1,840m) 3 hours bus and 3 hours walking.
After breakfast, we talking a local bus to near the Muri then we walking 2/3 hours >> Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Muri to Bagar (2,080m) 6 hours walking.
Muri to Bagar The valley narrows and villages become less numerous. Along the trail succeed meadows, woods, and terraced fields. Great view of Dhaulagiri -! (8,167m), Gurja Himal (7,193 m) and Ghustung Sud (6,465m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Bagar to Dovan (2,880m) 6 hours walking.
Dovan Descents succeed to ascents along the Myagdi Khola in a wild atmosphere, dense forest, and impressive waterfalls | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Dovan to Forest camp (3,070m) 6 hours walking.
From the Dovan trek to Forest camp | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Forest camp to Italian Bace camp (3,700m) 6 hours walking.
In Italian base camp our first meet with the glaciers. A magic panorama, just opposite, the impressive west face of Dhaulagiri, on our right side the Manaa Pathi, and behind, the fantastic great wall of Tsaurabong Peak | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Rest day.
Today our rest day and after Lunch, day hiking to the glacier | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Inlian base camp to Swiss basecamp (3,790m) only 3 hours walking.
Italian Base camp to Swiss base camp easy day because we need to go slow for the enough acclimatize for the French pass and Thapa pass | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Swiss base camp to Dhulagiri base camp (4,750m) 5 hours walking.
Swiss Base camp to Dhaulagiri Base camp. We establish our campsite opposite an ice fall, See between Dhaulagiri I, II, IV and V on a side and Dhaulagiri I and Tukuche Peak | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Daulagiri base camp to Hidden valley (5,050m) 7/8 hours walking.
Dhaulagiri Base camp, we walking to French pass quite hard day (5,360m) and Camp in the “Hidden Valley “(5,050 m). Splendid views from the pass of the Dhaulagiri and many other peaks surrounding the Hidden valley: Sita Chuchura, Mukut Himal and, Tashi Kang | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Hidden valley camp to Alu Bari (3,680m) 6/7 hours walking.
From Hidden valley 6/7 hours walking to Alubare also a hard day, A short climb takes us to the pass. Magnificent panorama of the Annapurnas Nilgiris (7,061m), Telecho Peak (7,134m), and Thorang La Peak (6,420m) | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Yak Kharka to Jomsom (2,700m).4 hours walking.
After breakfast easy walk to Jomsom, today is your last trekking day | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Jomsom to Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom 25 minute flight back to Pokhara and transfer to hotel. After checking your room than a free visit to the Lakeside | Overnight at the hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Pokhara to Kathmandu.
From Pokhara Tourist bus to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 17Day 17 : Your safety day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 18Day 18 : Enjoy flight back to your home
After breakfast drive to the international airport for Your scheduled flight back to the home.
Dhaulagiri trek cost 1855 $ Per person
- Arrival & Departure trnsports.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Lodge & Camping accommodation during the trek
- 1 night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara- on twin sharing with breakfast
- Meals -Breakfast, Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food, as per the above program during the trekking with Tea or Coffee.
- Trnsport-Kathmandu Muri-Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Annapurna conservation entrance fees
- Trekking permit (TIMS)
- Porter to carry personal and camping gears.
- One cook for during the trek.
- English speaking trekking guide
- Jomsom-Pokhara flight ticket.
Dhaulagiri trek cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your Travels Insurance Policy encases accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staffs.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size pictures.
September to 10 November and April to May
Day time normal and during Night 5-15 degree.
Jomsom to Pokhara plane ticket cost (125 US$ P/P Dhaulagiri trek cost (US$ 1730) per person minimum of 2 people in the group
Annapurna National park permit and TIMS Permit.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Italian camp to Yak Kharka tent service
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/7 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Mt Dhaulagiri (8167m), Thapa peak (6,012m), Nilgiri (7,061m), Tukche peak (7,135m), Annapurnas, and many other mountain views.
Dhaulagiri French pass (5,500m) Challenged pass
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. +, walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 4,000 meters. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & Departure trnsports. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary. Lodge & Camping accommodation during the trek 1 night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara- on twin sharing with breakfast Meals -Breakfast, Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food, as per the above program during the trekking with Tea or Coffee. Trnsport-Kathmandu Muri-Pokhara to Kathmandu. Annapurna conservation entrance fees Trekking permit (TIMS) Porter to carry personal and camping gears. One cook for during the trek. English speaking trekking guide Jomsom-Pokhara flight ticket.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.
9 Person Group Camping Trek Bonjour Dhany Je suis les raid d'hiver...Read More