Gokyo peak renjola pass trek -
Gokyo peak Renjola pass trek
- The Gokyo Peak Renjo La Pass trek is a popular trekking route in the Everest region of Nepal. It combines two stunning destinations: Gokyo Valley and Renjo La Pass, offering breathtaking views of the Himalayas and an opportunity to experience the unique Sherpa culture.
Duration Gokyo Ri Renjila pass trek
- The trek usually takes around 15 days, depending on your pace and acclimatization needs. Starting Point: The trek typically starts from Lukla, a small town in the Everest region. To reach Lukla, you can either fly from Kathmandu, trek from Jiri, or from Phaplu.
Gokyo Ri Renjola pass Trek Highlights
- After reaching Namche Bazaar, the trek diverges from the main Everest Base Camp trail and heads towards the beautiful Gokyo Valley. Gokyo is known for its pristine turquoise lakes, including the famous Gokyo Lake, and offers stunning views of mountains like Cho Oyu, Everest, Amadablam, and more Himalayan peaks.
Gokyo Ri Renjola pass trek
- Gokyo Ri is a viewpoint located above Gokyo Village. Climbing to the top of Gokyo Ri (5,357 meters) rewards you with panoramic views of the surrounding Himalayan peaks, including Mount Everest.
Renjo La Pass: Leaving Gokyo from Gokyo
- The trek crosses the challenging Renjo La Pass (5,435 meters). This pass offers magnificent views of the Everest region, including Gokyo Lakes, Everest, Makalu, Cho Oyu, and other peaks.
Sherpa Culture during the Gokyo Peak Renjola Pass trek
- Along the trek, you will have opportunities to interact with the friendly Sherpa people, who are renowned for their mountaineering skills. You can visit traditional Sherpa villages, and monasteries, and experience their warm hospitality.
Difficulty Gokyo Ri Renjola pass trek
- The Gokyo Peak Renjo La Pass trek is considered moderately difficult. It involves several steep ascents and descents, high-altitude challenges, and requires a good level of fitness and prior trekking experience.
- Permits: To trek in the Everest region, you will need two permits: the Sagarmatha National Park entry permit the Khumbu Rural Municipality entry permit, and the TIMS card.
Best Time to Trek to do Gokyu Peak Renjola pass trek
- The best time for this trek is during the pre-monsoon (spring) season (March to May) and post-monsoon (autumn) season (September to November) when the weather is generally stable and offers clear mountain views. However, it’s important to check weather conditions and be prepared for changes in high-altitude environments.
Accommodation of Gokyo Peak Renjola pass Trek
- Accommodation along the trekking route is available in teahouses or lodges. These provide basic facilities such as a bed, blanket, and meals. The availability of amenities can vary, but most teahouses offer hot meals, showers (for a fee), and charging facilities for electronic devices.
Need a Responsible agency for Gokyo Ri Renjola to pass the trek
- It is recommended to hire a licensed trekking agency to ensure a well-organized and safe trekking experience. They can arrange permits, experienced guides, porters, accommodation, and transportation logistics. Additionally, it’s important.
Toilet facilities on the Gokyo Lake Renjola pass trek
- On the Everest region trek, shared toilet facilities are more common than en-suite bathrooms. They may be located in the main building or in an outhouse.
Dinner will be served in the dining room in the Gokyo Lake Renjola pass trek
- Meals are always served in the dining room, so you can meet other trekkers there. In higher accommodations, the dining room usually has a fire around dinnertime.
During the Gokyo, Lake Renjola pass trek
- Over the first few days, you’ll find hot showers, but chances diminish as you climb up the mountain. As a fuel for cooking and heating, the gas must be transported by mules. but there might be very little pressure under the spray in a cold room. When you reach more than 3000 meters high you get cold. But hotel people will charge little money for the hitter charge.
Drinking water during the Gokyo Lake Renjola pass trek
- You can take boiled water from the lodge which cost 100 -400 Nepali rupees. It is better to use water purification drops and tablets which you can either bring from your country or can buy in Kathmandu.
Trekking Permits for Gokyo Lake Renjola pass Trek
- Sagarmatha National Park and TIMS Card for the Gokyo Lake trekking are compulsory for the trekker.
Food items of the Gokyo Lake Renjola pass trek
- During the tea house lodge trekking, you will find typical foods such as Noodles, Rice, Pasta, Potato dishes, fresh vegetables, eggs, and Chicken items for dinner and Lunch. Breakfast items Tibetan bread, Pancake, muesli, Porridge, and toast with peanut butter. Honey and jam.
Charging batteries during the Gokyo Lake Renjola pass trekking route
- In most of the trekking regions, there is electricity whereby you will be able to charge your iPod and Camera batteries but they charge you extra money 100 to 400 Nepali rupees per hour.
The communications Gokyo Lake Renjola pass Trek
- In Kathmandu, you can buy Ncell sim cards almost anywhere. These cards are very helpful when trekking to Everest base camp and Gokyo Valley. In most places, Ncell’s network coverage is excellent, with the exception of the Everest region trekking area.
Gokyo with Renjo la pass trek cost we require a minimum of 2 pax group.
- The cost of the trek in September | October, and November, as well as March and April, is USD 1297 Per pax.
- Trek costs from May to June and December to February: USD 1200 Per pax.
- Trekking costs for a single trekker | USD 1322.
Katmandu Lukla to Kathmandu with Helicopter flight Gokyo Ri Renjo La pass trek
- Our agency will directly do the Everest region trek via helicopter flight from Kathmandu- Lukla instead of flying Ramechhap-Lukla.
|1||Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to hotel||1300||One hour drive from airport||Hotel in Kathmandu|
|2||Flight to Lukla trek to Phakding||2610||3-hours||Lodge|
|3||Phakding to Namche Bazaar||3440||5-hours||Lodge|
|4||Namche to Kumjung||3780||2-3-hours||Lodge|
|5||Khumjung to Dhole||4200||6-hours||Lodge|
|6||Dhole to Machhermo||4410||4-hours||Lodge|
|7||Machhermo to Gokyo-Lake||4790||4-hours||Lodge|
|8||Climbing Gokyo Ri 5364||4790||4-hours||Lodge|
|9||Gokyo to Lungden via 5435 Renjo pass||4368||6-hours||Lodge|
|10||Lungden to Thame||3800||6-hours||Lodge|
|11||Thame to Jorsale||2740||6-7-hours||Lodge|
|12||Jorsale to Lukla||2800||5-hours||Lodge|
|13||Lukla to Kathmandu||1300||35 Minutes flight from Lukla to Kathmandu||Hotel in Kathmandu|
|14||Free day in Kathmandu||1300||Free walking||Hotelin in Kathmandu with B&B Service|
|15||Departure||After breakfast drive to the international airport||Flight out from Nepal||At the your home|
Gokyo peak renjola pass 1297 U$D
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training, and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Gokyo peak Renjola pass Trek cost excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travel insurance, medical, and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance is not refundable please.
835 US$ Per person Trekking and Hotel cost. Kathmandu to Lukla Kathmandu plane ticket cost 360 US$
Not too difficult, but you need good physical and mentally prepared dally walking hours 5/6 with good equipment > guide and porters.
5,320m Gokyo peak and 5,360m Renjola pass.
September to 10 December and March to the first week of June
Day time is normal during the night 5-10 degree
Lukla to Gokyo-Renjola Namche Lukla approximately 56 km.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + Walking boot, If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Feels like hangover/ Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
If you take Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.