Getting to Everest Base Camp.
How do you get to the Everest base camp? Mountains view trekking is the best viewpoint of the Everest Khumbu region. From where we can see amazing views of Mt Everest, Amadablam, Khangtenga, Thamserku, Kusum Kangaru, Lhotse and other peaks.
Mountains view trekking is the main hub mountain door in Khumbu trek where you can go trek Rinjo la Gokyo Ri, Gokyo trek. From here you can go to Everest base camp, climbing island peak and other trek and expeditions. The trek’s other attractions are beautiful Tengboche gold color monastery, it is the largest Buddhist Gompa of the Everest Khumbu region.
Mountains view trek is a short designed itinerary, because of old age, kids and school students. From where we can see the world’s height peak very closely and less risk of altitude sickness. During the spring you can see Rhododendron, green pine forest, Nature beauty of panoramic mountain views.
If you are lucky you will have a chance to see wild animals like deer, musk deer, Himalayan Thar, and national bird Danfe (Lophophorus) and Monal.
In Mountains view trekking you won’t have to worry about the accommodation. Because every hour you can find a clean lodge with dining, toilet with hot shower facility. We listed 960 US$ per person minimum of 2 people in the group on our site.
Why the price is 960 US$?
ANSWER: cost of Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu plane 360 US$ p/p, Pasang Lhamu VDC tax 2000 rupees Sagarmatha park permit 3000 rupees, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, English spiking trekking guide, porters salary and insurance, food accommodation, arrival, and departure transport 4 time.
We also include a hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary.
Note that: For a single person, the cost of his trek will increase by 140 US$.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m)Kathmandu and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu.
- 2Day 2 : Day 2 : Kathmandu-Phakding
Fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2610m) three hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Day 3 : Phakding-Namche
After breakfast trek to Namche (3440m), 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Acclimatization Day
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest, Amadablam, Thamserku. Khangtenga and other Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp without any headache.
- 5Day 5 : Namche-Tengboche
Our trek to Tengboche (3820m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge
- 6Day 6 : Tengboche-Thukla
Trek to Thukla 7 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Thukla-Ghoroksap.
Walking to Everest Base camp (5,450m) 3 hours and back to Ghorkshap (5140m) Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Ghorokshap-Sumare
Visit Kalapatthar (5545m) the close view of the Nuptse, Pumori, Lo la and (8848m) Everest high peak then trek back to Pangboche,5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Pangboche-Namche
Trekking back to Namche 7 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Namche-Lukla
7 hours walking to Lukla. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Lukla-Kathmandu
From Lukla- flight back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- 12Day 12 : KathmanduYour safety day in Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 13Day 13 : DepatureAfter breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
THE COST INCLUDED.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
THE COST EXCLUDED
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable please.