Kathmandu valley short trek is one of the beautiful and short hiking around Kathmandu valley. You can do 4/ 5 days itinerary and the best time is September to June 10 month. Kathmandu valley short trek trail starts from a dirt road and then there are several lodge and resort on the way. Now a day’s people are constructing lodge and resort because of the golden Mountains views, green forest, and fresh mountain spring waters. Hiking around the Kathmandu cities for the visitor who has not long holidays might be the best choice.
You will also enjoy the local village, local people and natural green forest and hills. In this hiking, you’ll cross-forest and traditional rural local villages. You will get a golden chance to explore around the valley within your very short time and limits. One and half hours’ drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal and start the hike to Chisopani. It is a wonderful enchanting sport with the cool shade of Rhododendrons, Pines and oaks forest.
Kathmandu valley short trek
Most of this area is protected by Shivapuri conservation where you have to pay entrance fees to go Chisopani. You will cross Chisopani. Chaukibhanjyang, Nagarkot, and Dhulikhel during this trek. This trek offers us the Mountain views of the Langtang, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Lopsang la Peak, Gauri Sankar. This Short trip is not nice to do hiking after June to end of August because of the monsoon rain. If you have extra time from this hiking then you must visit Bhaktapur, Patan, Boudhanath, and Pashupatinath and Swyambhunath. After your short trek in Kathmandu, Nepal Alsace trek will drop to the international airport for your departure.
Kathmandu valley trekking
The cost of this trek is US$: 400: Per person minimum 2 people in the group, we included Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and necessary trekking -permits, Local transport, experienced guide, Porters, Salary, Insurance, and hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per our itinerary.
For a single person, the cost of his trek will increase by 100 US$.
Sorry: we don’t include in our price list, Nepal visa fee, personal equipment, Lunch, dinner in Kathmandu, your international air ticket and travels insurance.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : (Chisopani (2,300m) 5 hours walking.
After breakfast one hour drive to Sundarijal then 5 hours hike up to Chisopani. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : (2175m) Nagarkot 6/7 hours walking from Chisopani.
You may wake up 6 am morning and have fantastic views of Langtang-Ganesh Himal-Dorge Lakpa-Gaurisankhar and many other peaks after breakfast 7 hours walking to Nagarkot and Accommodation at hotel.
- 4Day 4 : Nagarkot Dhulekhel 4 hours walking and drive to Kathmandu.
Mt Everest and many more peaks views and 3 hours walking to Dhulekhel from Dhulikhel one hour transport to Kathmandu hotel.
- 5Day 5 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport.
- Three Nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Kathmandu-Sundarijal and Dhulikhel-Kathmandu Local Bus.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- 1 Night Lodge Accommodation during the hiking at Chisopani
- 1 Night hotel in Nagarkot Bodged.
- Trekking Guide and porter during yours trek.
- Shivapuri National park fee during your hiking.
- Nepali Visa fee -15 Day 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the drinks Such as Coke –Beer-Husky and Mineral water.
- Your Personal Equipment Medical and insurance policy.
- Tips for guide and porter.