Nar Phu Tilicho pass is the most beautiful (5,320m) high pass Kang La in the northern part of the Annapurna region. Nar & Phu the village is a wonderful panoramic view of Himlung, Kangaru, and Saribung peak. The historical old Buddhist monasteries and reincarnation Lama in Buddhism Bodhisattva on the Phu monastery, untouched hamlet by modernity.
Nar Phu Tilicho pass trek is famous for the magnificent views of the Annapurna Himalayans range, dry valleys, and Tibetan cultures. It is also the richest Himalayan herbal medicine in the high land (Yarsagumba), that medicine cost is very expensive.
Nar Phu Tilicho pass trekking, after the Nar Gaun we will head toward the difficulty Kangla high pass (5322m). This place offers us amazing mountain views of Annapurna!! (7,937m), Annapurna !!! (7,555m) Annapurna !V (7,525m), Ganga Purna (7,454m) and Pisang peak (6.091m). These are the famous, popular trekking peak in Annapurna-Manag side trekking to the Annapurna circuit.
Nar Phu & Tilicho pass trekking is another difficult pass during this trek including beautiful high altitude. We flow route to Tilicho via Khangsar village that reminds you of Tibetan vogue hose construction.
Nar Phu Tilicho pass trekking
We will cross the Tilicho pass not easy but our guide will fix the necessary rope on the top of the pass. After that, we will enter the Mustang valley. From here you can enjoy amazing mountain views of Dhaulagiri (8167m), Nilgiri, (7,061m), Thapa peak (6012m), Tukuche peak (6,920m). and Upper Mustang and Upper Dolpo trekking.
Jomsom to Pokhara plane ticket cost 125 US$ Per person.
Trekking cost 1675″ U$$ per person 19 days package programs a minimum of 2 people in the group. For both trekkers, at this cost Nepal Alsace Trek will include Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast, Necessary local transport, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, accommodation tea house lodge, Tentet camp, Special Narphu trekking Permit and Annapurna national park permit fee, High pass experience trekking Guide, porters one-night hotel in Pokhara and we also include a one-way plane ticket for Jomsom to Pokhara as per our itinerary.
For a single person, the cost of his trek will increase by 300 US$.
During this trek” we highly recommend October/ November and April May is the very best time for doing this trek.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : KathmanduFree day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the Restricted Special Trekking permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for your Trekking details.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu=Koto
Kathmandu-Besishar 5 hours local bus and same day by local Jeep to Koto (2600m). 4 hours by Jeep >Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Koto-Meta
Trek to Meta (3720m) 7/8 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Meta -Chyaku
Our trek to upper Chyaku (3720m) 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Chayku-Phu village
Trek to Phu village (4050m) 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Phu-Nar Gaun
Our trek to Nar Gaun (4110m) 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Acclimatization day Nargaun.
Rest day and Visit Nar village | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Nargaun-Kanglapass (5,322m)
Nar Gaun to cross to Kang La pass (5,320m) and trek to Nawal (3675m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Nawal-Manag
Trek to Manang (3540m) 4/5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Rest day at Manang.
Today rest day at Manang for acclimatization for Tilicho pass | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Manang- Tilicho Phedi
Our trek to Tilicho Base camp (4140m) 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Phedi to High camp
Trek to high camp (4500m) 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : High camp - Kaisang Kharka
Crosse to Meso Canto La high pass (5099m) and trek to Kaisang Kharka 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 15Day 15 : Kaisang Kharka to Jomsom
slowly trek to Jomsom (2700m) 2/3 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Jomsom-Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom flight back to Pokhara | And transfer to the hotel.
- 17Day 17 : Pokhara -Kathmandu.
After breakfast, Tourist bus to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 18Day 18 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 19Day 19 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport forYour scheduled flight back to the home .
THE COST INCLUDED.
- Arrival and Departure Transport Car/Van/Haice.
- Kathmandu-Besishar-Koto bus/jeep and Jomsom-pokhara plane-Pokhara-Kathmandu-Bus.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 4 Night with bed and breakfast.
- National Park and Special Trekking permit.
- Trekking Guide and porters Salary and Insurance.
- Lodge & Tent during the trek.
- Fix Rope.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Such as: Italian.Chinese, Indian. Nepali and many more European food, three time a day with Tea , coffee,
- Hot drinks, Black tea and coffee.
- One Night Pokhara Hotel with Breakfast.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket.
THE COST EXCLUDED
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your Travels Insurance.
- Kathmandu entree Visa Fee 15 Daya 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But you can obtain your visa at Kathmandu airport.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as coka-cola, Beer, and mineral water.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Trekking staff.
- Please bring with you 2 Passport size picture for the Trekking Permit.