Pisang peak climbing itinerary -
Pisang Peak climbing itinerary is one of the beautiful adventures trekking peaks in the Annapurna region of Nepal. This peak climbing via Pisang village, but trekking begins from Besishar Chame and Pisang village.
Pisang peak is (6091m) high, the first basecamp is 4380m high, which is the best camping place first camp and high camp is at 5400meter near the rock climbing site. From here our climbing guide will set up all the necessary rope fix and other. Because this peak climbing is not easy it’s much technical trekking peak, slope ice and there is much snow on the top of the summit.
Pisang peak Annapurna circuit also offers us an amazing view of the Annapurna !! (7,937m), Annapurna !!! (7555m), Annapurna !V (7525m), Gangapurna (7454m), Chulu far East (6585m),Chulu West (6419m), Manasulu (8163m), Tilicho peak (7,135m), Kangaru Himal and valley of Nar Phu and part of the Tibet border.
For the climbing peak, you need to carry (300m) fix rope 50m main rope and needed necessary mountaineering equipment. The cost of the climbing permit for Pisang Peak is 250 US$ per person in autumn. It takes 125 US$ per person| in winter and in summer only 70 US$ per person.
You need to have good health and good physical fitness before coming to Nepal.
After the final summit peak, we heading to Manang valley toward to Annapurna circuit trekking, Thorang La pass, which is the (5,416m) high then we enter to the Mustang valley with the beautiful view of Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Tuckche peak (7,135m) and Nilgiri North (7,061m).
Pisang Peak climbing Permit fee Spring | 250 US$| Autumn |125 US$ | Winter & Summer 70 US$ Per peak per person.
Jomsom to Pokhara Plane ticket 125|US$ Per person.
Trekking management Cost Per person US$ |1522 | Per person minimum 2 pax in the group.
Nepal Alsace trek including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Trekking permit, Peak climbing permit, climbing guide, porter’s, local transport, Jomsom-Pokhara plane ticket, one-night hotel in Pokhara, Pokhara Kathmandu tourist bus and we do include the hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary.
For a single person, the cost will increase by 250 US$.
During Pisang peak climbing, we highly recommend from September to medal November and April to May. It is the very best time for Annapurna Thoran la pass trekking with climbing the peak.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival- Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Katmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Permit issuing day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Beshishar (760m).
Kathmandu to Besishar bus 6 hours we pass Mulling, Khireni and Dumre - Besisha | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Besishar-Chame.(2,670m).
From Besishar 5 hours Jeep drive to Chame the Roode is not like as Kathmandu Besishar but local drivers are good to know them how to drive difficulty rood | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Chame-Pisang (3,100m).
After breakfast, we walk only 4 hours get to Pisang village, which is the nice views point of the Pisang peak and upper Pisang village | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Pisang peak Base camp (4,380m).
From Pisang Village we walking only 4/5 hours then our Guide staff will set up our base camp | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 7Day 7 : Base camp to high camp (5,400m).
From base camp, we continue to the high camp. It is not the long way we walking today only 2/3 hours walking. Because you need to be acclimatized for the next day | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 8Day 8 : Pisang Peak Summit (6,091m).
Today we start very early morning for climbing the peak. Our aim is that we can reach the summit before noon, after midday, there is a very strong wind. Therefore we may possible starting to go Summit earlier as possible about 10 hours the walking | stay overnight at the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Base camp-Pisang.(3,450m).
Successful Climbing Pisang peak then backs down to the Pisang village, because you are too tired from the climbing peak it takes 4 hours walking and rest at Pisang | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Pisang to Manag (3,450m).
After breakfast, trek start to the Manang, and you will get to see Annapurnas range, Tilicho peak (7,135m). Gangapurna (7,454m) Chulu West (6,419m) and East (6,585m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Manang-Yak Kharka (4,110m).
From Manang we heading trek to Yak Kharka not so far way we walking slowly it takes 4/5 hours | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Yak Kharka to Thorang la Pedi (4.600m).
Today we walking only 3 hours but we need time for walking in the high altitude area Phedi | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Thorangla Phedi Via Thorangla pass (5,416m) Muktinath (3,800m).
Today from the Phedi we start early morning about 4/5 am toward to Thorang La top (5.416m high pass. It takes 4/5 hours to reach Thorang La top then 2 hours we descending the dawn to Mustang valley Muktinath | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Muktinath to Jomsom (2,700m).
After breakfast, we walking down to the Kagbeni which is the entry point of the Upper Mustang trek, From Kagbeni 3 hours to get Jomsom but after midday, too much wendy between Kagbeni and Jomsom, but it is really easy to get the Jomsom | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Jomsom-Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom flight back to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel. After checking your room then you can visit Pokhara Lakeside | overnight includes the hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
From Pokhara drive bus to Kathmandu and cheek in your hotel in Kathmandu.
- 17Day 17 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 18Day 18 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport Car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast 1 Night.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner such as: Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian many more European (Items) food three time a day With coffee, Tea.
- Tea house Lodge and tented camp during the your trip.
- License holder climbing guide and porters Salary,Insurance,food, Accommodation.
- Annapurna National Park Permit.
- Pisang Peak Climbing Permit.
- Garbage Deposited fee.
- General Climbing Equipment Such as Fix Rope,Ice Screw and Snow bar.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket.
- Kathmandu-Besishar-Chame, Pokhara- Kathmandu bus.
- Lunch dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travels insurance policy Encase if the accident and high altitude rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke, Fanta, mineral water.
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Please bring with you Equipment such as the Sleeping bag, Crampons, seat harness, Ice ax, and Lock unlock karabiners.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size of pictures.