Makalu Sherpani col trek via Amphu Laptsa high pass
Sherpani col pass Khumbu
Sherpani col trek is a Technical high pass trek in Makalu and Khumbu region. We had camper high pass trekking in Nepal. The Sherpani col pass Khumbu is a really difficult challenge high pass than other passes. West East col is a remote adventure Great Himalayan trails to Makalu Khumbu.
Makalu Sherpani col trek offers us an amazing view of Mt, Kanchenjunga, Mt. Makalu, Mt Brunch, of course, world top Mt, Everest (8,848,86m), and other over 6,000m mountains. During the passe, we need a guide who has the skill and full knowledge about mountaineers such as Mountain Leader Course, Component 1.2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. We like to inform you that clients should take technical training before their trip to Nepal. Sherpani col to West Col (6,143m) takes 5 hours but from here we hike carefully Because there are lots of Krevass which means very dangerous holes in this area.
EQUIPMENT-SHERPANI COL- KHUMBU
01: Ice ax, Crampons, Harness, Top slings, Ice screw, Karabiners lock, and unlocks.
02: Descender fight figure, helmet, and fix rope more the 500 meters, ascender Jumar, and if possible mountaineering Alpine boots.
The best time to visit this trek is from September to the end of October and from 10 April to 5 June.
Sherpani col pass trekking starts flying from Kathmandu to Tumlingtar and taking Jeep to Num then walking Via Tashi Gaun-Khongma Dinma jack Kharka and Makalu base camp. However, after the Sherpani col pass, you will enter in Khumbu valley center trails go to a climbing Island peak, Lobuche peak climbing, three pass trekking, Everest base camp, Kalapatthar trekking, Chola pass, Gokyo and Renjo la pass the Khumbu region. From Khumbu valley, you will see panoramic mountain views of Lhotse, Pumori, Cholatse, Cho Oyo, Amadablam, Cholatse, Kangtenga, and Thamserku.
How much it cost for the Sherpani col pass?
Kathmandu-Tumlingtar, Lukla to Kathmandu plane ticket cost 347 US$ P/P
Sherpani col trek Cost 29 95: US$ per person.
Why the trip cost is much high.
An answer from the Nepal Alsace trek that we need to carry food and camping gear. We should pay high insurance for all staff. We’ve to pay more salary for the climbing guide. We included Kathmandu-Tumlingtar-Lukla to Kathmandu plane ticket hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per our itinerary.
For a single person, the cost of his trek will increase by 400 US$.
Sherpani col pass trekking descending to Chhukung, Dingboche, Pangboche, Tengboche, Namche last trekking destinations of the Lukla next day 35-minute flight back to Kathmandu.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu.
Trekking Preparation day hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu to Num
From Kathmandu 45 minute flight to Tumlingtar and 4/5 hours by Local Jeep to Noum (1,490m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Num to Seduwa
Trek to Seduwa (1,460m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Seduwa to Tashi Gaun Sherpa village
Our trek to Tashigaun (2,070m) 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tashi Gaun to Kongma danda
Trek to Khongma (3,470m) 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Kongma danda to Dobate
Our trek to the Dobate (3,570m) 6/7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Dobate to Yangli Kharka
Trek to Yangli Kharka (3,580m) 6/7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Yangli Kharka to Jack Kharka
Our trek to Jack Kharka (4,615m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Jack-Kharka to Makalu base camp
Trek to Makalu Base camp (5,000m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Rest day.
We will take a rest day here which Helps to overcome the altitude. And we will hike for Glacier to make the body warm and some experience for the tomorrow to going Hilary camp | Stay overnight at tent.
- 12Day 12 : Makalu Base camp to Hilary Base camp
Today high up to Hillary Base camp (5,700m) 4/5 hours walking | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Hilary Base camp to high camp
Heading to west col number one camp 5/6 hours walking via east Sherpani col pass (6,146m) | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : High camp to Barunche Base camp.
High camp to Barunche Base camp (5,300m) | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 15Day 15 : Barunche B,C to Panch Pokhari
Trek to Panch Pokhari (4,200m) 5 hours walking | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 16Day 16 : Rest day
Rest day at Panch Pokhari acclimatizing for Amphu Lapcha pass | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 17Day 17 : Panch Pokhari to Amphu Lapcha Base camp
Trek to Amaphu Lapcha base camp camp 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 18Day 18 : Amphu Lapch to high camp
Base camp to Amaphu Lapcha high camp 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 19Day 19 : High camp Amphu lapcha pass and Chhukung Khumbu valley
We course the Ama Lapcha (5,780m) and trek to the Chhukung (4,730m) 6/7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 20Day 20 : Rest day at Chhukung.
Rest day at Chhukung –taking a hot shower and relax journey | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 21Day 21 : Chhukung to Tengboche.
Our trek back dawn to Tengboche (3,800m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 22Day 22 : Tengboche to Namche Bazaar Sherpa capital
Trek to Namche Bazar Sherpa capital (3,440m) 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 23Day 23 : Namche to Lukla
Your last walking day 7 hours to Lukla (2,800m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 24Day 24 : Lukla to Kathmandu
From Lukla Flight Back to Kathmandu & transfer to the hotel.
- 25Day 25 : Your safety day at Kathmandu
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 26Day 26 : Enjoy flight back to your home
After breakfast drive to the international airport for departure to your home.
Sherpani col pass Khumbu trek cost 3,342 $ Per person
- Arrival & departure Transport.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 4 night with breakfast.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea and coffee during the trek.
- Tumlingtar-Num Local Jeep.
- Accommodation lodge and tented during the trek.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- Mountain experience Guide and necessary porters and Salary food High insurance staff and porter Equipment
- Makalu and Sagarmatha National park Permit.
- Kathmandu Tumlingtar-Lukla-Kathmandu plane Ticket.
- General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar, etc.
- Climbing Sherpa Equipment.
- Our agency will provide you high energy Chocolate Such as Snicker, Alpine brag, nature valley and Bounty on West-East col pass in day pack lunch.
Sherpani col pass Khumbu trek cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy encase accident and high Altitude Sickness Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken visa from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral waters.
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size pictures.
September to November and 12 April to May
Day time normal and during Night 5-16 degree.
Kathmandu-Tumlingtar, Lukla to Kathmandu plane ticket cost 347 US$ P/P Sherpani col trek Cost 2,995: US$ per person.
Makalu Barrun National, Sagarmath park and TIMS card Permit.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Num to Makalu base camp Tea house lodge, Makalu base camp to Amphu Lepcha pass tent Service and Chhukung to Lukla Lodge trek.
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/8 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Mt Makalu (8,463m), Kanchenjunga (8,586, Barunche (7,129m), Mera peak (6,461m), Mt Everest (8,848m), Amadablam (6,856m), Lhotse (8,414m) and many other mountain views.
Sherpani col pass (6,145m) Amphu Lapcha pass (5,886m)
Yes, there is a lot of holes, Khar Vass, but our Experienced guide will lead you the right way.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. >> Alpine boot your good size. >> Ice ax, Harness, Karabiner Lock & Unlock >> Fix rope, Jammer, Ice hammer, Snow bag >> Helmet and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & departure Transport. Hotel in Kathmandu 4 night with breakfast. Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea and coffee during the trek. Tumlingtar-Num Local Jeep. Accommodation lodge and tented during the trek. Trekkers’ Information Management System. Government taxes and office service charge. Mountain experience Guide and necessary porters and Salary food High insurance staff and porter Equipment Makalu and Sagarmatha National park Permit. Kathmandu Tumlingtar-Lukla-Kathmandu plane Ticket. General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar, etc. Climbing Sherpa Equipment. Our agency will provide you high energy Chocolate Such as Snicker, Alpine brag, nature valley and Bounty on West-East col pass in day pack lunch.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.