Dhaulagiri Pass and Thapa Peak climbing - 20 Nights 21 Days
Dhaulagiri Pass and Thapa Peak climbing
Thapa peak (6,012m) easy trekking peak and don’t need any technical skills. But the tourism department of Nepal can only issue the permit. This peak is located in the Annapurna range. Trekking begins from Beni Muri crossing Dhaulagiri high pass (5,240m). Most of the trial is glaciers and Snow crossing via French pass and Thapa peak base camp about 5,200m. From the summit, you can have amazing and unforgettable mountains views of Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Nilgiri (6940m), Sita Chuchura (6,611m), Tukche peak (6,920m) Thorang peak (6.484m), Mukut Himal (6.639m), and Annapurna South (7,219m), and a fantastic view of Kali Gandaki Upper Mustang Annapurna range. This trek can be done in 9 days for those who have less time in Nepal. The trip we can start from Jomsom to the Marpha and high camp, it is possible.
Thapa peak permit costs 400$ permit cost for each person.
And you may have to pay for climbing Sherpa equipment as high insurance, medical insurance, and high rescue insurance for all of the staff. Thapa peak is also known as the name Dhapus peak. The peak is located between Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Chharkabhote regions. Thapa peak rises of the northeast side of the great Himalayan range a beautiful high pass trekking and climbing. Dhaulagiri trek combined with Thapa peak climbing is an adventurous trip to the Annapurna region.
Dhaulagiri pass and Thapa Peak climbing are comparatively easy and very less technical than other peaks. So be sure that if you are thinking of doing a high pass with peak climbing than choose the Thapa peak in the Annapurna region. The trip also included the two adventure snow-covered French pass. Which are the (5360m) high pass trek and climbing in this Annapurna region? We highly recommend from September to 15 November and 10 April end of May for this trek. If you need any more information about this Dhaulagiri pass and climbing Thapa peak we will answer regarding your requirements. When you get to success this high pass and climbing Thapa peak we descending to Marpha via Alubari than to reach Jomsom and next day early morning plane to beautiful Pokhara.
Dhaulagiri Pass and Thapa Peak climbing costs US$: 3100: per person.
Which is the permit from the tourism Department? Minimum of 2 people in the group, Nepal Alsace trek will include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Thapa peak Permit 400 US$ Per Person, Annapurna park 200 Rs, Local transport, Experienced climbing guide, Porters, Salary, high Insurance for staff, and hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara as per our itinerary. We do include 125 US$ per person for Jomsom-Pokhara- plane ticket.
For a single person, the costs will increase by 350 US$.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel,
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Permit Issuing and briefing day to the Ministry of tourism and overnight hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu to Beni 10/11 Hours bus.
Very early Morning bus to Beni Lunch will be Prithibi high way in the Damali and drive to Beni | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Beni to Muri 3 hours in bus and 3 hours walking (1,840m).
After breakfast, we took the bus to Near the Muri and get down from bus then we walking 2/3 hours | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Muri to Bagar (2.080m) 6 hours walking.
Muri -Bagar The valley narrows and villages become less numerous. Along the trail succeed meadows, woods, and terraced fields. Great view of Dhaulagiri I (8,167m), Gurja Himal (7,193m) and Ghustung Sud (6.465m) | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Bagar to Dovan (2,880m) 6 hours walking.
Bagar-Dovan descents succeed to ascents along the Myagdi Khola in a wild atmosphere: dense forest and impressive waterfalls | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Dovan to Forest camp (3,110m) 6 hours walking.
From the Dovan trek to forest camp | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Forest camp to Italian Base camp (3,700m) 6 hours walking.
Forest camp - Italian base camp our first meet with the glaciers. A magic panorama: just opposite, the impressive west face of Dhaulagiri (8,163m), on our right side the Manaa Pathi, and behind, the fantastic great wall of Tsaurabong Peak | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Day acclimatization.
Today after Lunch, day hiking to Glacier valley | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Italian base camp to Swuiss base camp (3,790m) 3 hours.
From Italian Base camp-Swiss base camp easy day because we need to go slow | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Swiss camp to Dhaulagiri Base camp (4,750m) 5 hours walking.
Swiss Base camp -Dhaulagiri Base camp. We establish our campsite opposite an icefall, See between Dhaulagiri I, II, IV and V on a side and Dhaulagiri I and Tukuche Peak (7,135m) | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Dhaulagiri base camp to Hidden valley (5,050m) valley 7/8 hour walking.
From Dhaulagiri Base camp walking to French pass quite hard day (5,360m) and camp in the “Hidden Valley “(5,150m). Splendid views from the pass of the Dhaulagiri and many other peaks surrounding the Hidden valley: Sita Chuchura, Mukut Himal et Tashi Kang | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Hidden valley camp to Elevation camp (5,090m) 5/6 hours walking.
Hidden Valley-Thapa Peak Base Camp:
From Hidden valley 5/6 hour to Thapa Peak base camp Via Dhampus pass (5,290m) Tahpa Peak high camp | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Extra day.
Weather is our master, we can’t control so we give you one more day extra day. As well as the human body may get sick or any problems, nobody knows. You have already expense Lot of money to climb the Projected peak, if one more day extra may you can succeed so that we make the spare day | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 15Day 15 : Peak Summit day.
Summit day for Thapa Peak. From high camp Summit to Thapa Peak (6,012m) and coming back to base camp 10 hours | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 16Day 16 : Base camp to Yak Kharka (3,680m) 5 hours walking.
From Base camp trek to Yak Kaharka | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 17Day 17 : Yak Kharka to Jomsom (2,700m) 4 hours.
From Yak Kharka easy walking day, not the longer distances | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Jomsom to Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom flight back to Pokhara and transfer to hotel.
- 19Day 19 : Pokhara to Kathmandu.
From Pokhara Tourist bus to Kathmandu (200km) and transfer to the hotel.
- 20Day 20 : Your safety day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 21Day 21 : Enjoy back to your home
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport Car/ van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Hotel in Pokhara with bed and breakfast 1 Night).
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek.
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly English spiking climbing guide,
- Dining tent, Two men tent, Toilet tent, and Kitchen Equipment during the trip.
- Necessary Porters, insurance, food, Equipment, and Accommodation.
- General Climbing Equipment Such as Fix Rope, Ice Screw and Snow bar.
- Annapurna National Park Permit.
- Thapa Peak Climbing Permit.
- Garbage Deposited fee.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane ticket.
- Kathmandu Beni-Pokhara-Kathmandu bus.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your Travels insurance Policy encases accident and high altitude sickness Rescue Operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 days 30 US$ and for the 30 days 50 US$. But you can Obtain your visa at Kathmandu airport If you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta, Mineral water.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Your personal Equipment such as a Sleeping bag, Crampons, seat harness, Ice ax, and Lock unlock karabiners.
- Please, bring 4 passport size of pictures with you.
September to 10 November and March to May
Day time normal and during Night 5-10 degree.
Dhaulagiri Pass and Thapa Peak climbing cost US$: 3100: per person.
Annapurna National park permit and Thapa peak climbing Permit.
Yes It’s, You need a guide and porter Tent very safe travel.
Beni to Itali camp lodge and basecamp to the Yek Kharka tent service
Dhaulagiri pass (5,500m) and (6,012m) Thapa peak climbing
Passport photo copy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy