Everest base camp 3 passes trek itinerary and price -
Everest base camp 3 passes trek
- The Everest Base Camp 3 Passes Trek is a challenging and rewarding adventure that combines the classic Everest Base Camp trek with the exploration of three high mountain passes: Kongma La Pass, Cho La Pass, and Renjo La Pass. This trek takes you through the stunning landscapes of the Everest region, allowing you to witness breathtaking mountain vistas, remote valleys, glaciers, and traditional Sherpa villages. Here’s a general overview of the trek:
Duration Everest base camp 3 Passe trek
- The duration of the Everest Base Camp 3 Passes Trek is typically around 18 to 20 days, including arrival and departure days. This provides ample time for acclimatization, exploring the passes, and reaching Everest Base Camp.
Duration Everest base camp 3 Passe trek Difficulty Level
- The trek is considered challenging due to the high altitudes, steep ascents and descents, and the crossing of three mountain passes. It requires a good level of physical fitness, previous trekking experience, and the ability to acclimatize to high altitudes.
Highlights of the Everest base camp 3 Passe trek
- Everest Base Camp: Reach the iconic Everest Base Camp (5,364m) and marvel at the close-up views of Mt. Everest and surrounding peaks. Three High Mountain Passes: Kongma La Pass (5,535m): Cross this pass, which offers panoramic views of Ama Dablam, Lhotse, and other Himalayan peaks. Cho La Pass (5,420m): Traverse this pass, surrounded by impressive glaciers, and enter the Gokyo Valley. Renjo La Pass (5,360m): Cross this pass with breathtaking views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Makalu, and other peaks. Gokyo Lakes: Visit the pristine turquoise Gokyo Lakes and hike up Gokyo Ri (5,357m) for stunning panoramic views of the
Himalayas Culture Everest base camp 3 Passe trek
- Sherpa Culture and Villages: Experience the unique Sherpa culture, visit monasteries, and explore traditional Sherpa villages like Namche Bazaar and Thame. Scenic Landscapes: Trek through beautiful landscapes, including lush forests, glacial moraines, rugged terrains, and remote valleys. It’s important to note that the Everest Base Camp 3 Passes Trek requires proper acclimatization and careful preparation. Hiring an experienced guide, ensuring proper gear and equipment, and following a well-planned itinerary is essential for a safe and enjoyable trekking experience.
Prices for the Everest base camp 3 Passe trek
- It can vary depending on various factors such as the trekking agency you choose, the level of services provided, group size, and additional services included. The price range for the Everest Base Camp 3 Passes Trek generally starts from around $1,800 to $3,500 or more per person. It’s recommended to contact different trekking agencies and compare their packages to get specific details and pricing information tailored to your requirements.
Cost Per Person for Everest base camp 3 Passe trek
- The cost of the Everest Base Camp 3 Passes Trek can vary depending on factors such as the trekking agency you choose, the level of services provided, group size, and the inclusion of additional services. Generally, the price range for this trek can range from $1,600 to $3,000 or more per person.
Trek cost Include
- The price typically includes services such as airport transfers, domestic flights to/from Lukla, trekking permits, experienced guide, and porter services, accommodation in teahouses, meals during the trek, and basic medical assistance. However, it’s essential to inquire with different trekking agencies to get specific details about what is included in their package and any additional costs that may apply.
Nepal Alsace is a reputable trekking agency
- It’s advisable to choose a reputable trekking agency with experienced guides, good reviews, and clear communication to ensure a safe and enjoyable trekking experience.
Permits for Everest base camp 3 Passe trek
- To trek in the Everest region, you will need two permits: the Sagarmatha National Park entry permit the Khumbu Rural Municipality entry permit, and the TIMS card.
Best Time to Trek to do Everest base camp 3 Passe trek
- The best time for this trek is during the pre-monsoon (spring) season (March to May) and post-monsoon (autumn) season (September to November) when the weather is generally stable and offers clear mountain views. However, it’s important to check weather conditions and be prepared for changes in high-altitude environments.
Accommodation of Everest base camp 3 Passe trek
- Accommodation along the trekking route is available in teahouses or lodges. These provide basic facilities such as a bed, blanket, and meals. The availability of amenities can vary, but most teahouses offer hot meals, showers (for a fee), and charging facilities for electronic devices.
Toilet facilities on the Everest base camp 3 Passe trek
- On the Everest region trek, shared toilet facilities are more common than en-suite bathrooms. They may be located in the main building or in an outhouse.
Dinner will be served in the dining room in the Everest base camp 3 Passe trek
- Meals are always served in the dining room, so you can meet other trekkers there. In higher accommodations, the dining room usually has a fire around dinnertime.
During the Gokyo, Everest base camp 3 Passe trek
- Over the first few days, you’ll find hot showers, but chances diminish as you climb up the mountain. As a fuel for cooking and heating, the gas must be transported by mules. but there might be very little pressure under the spray in a cold room. When you reach more than 3000 meters high you get cold. But hotel people will charge little money for the hitter charge.
Drinking water during the Everest base camp 3 Passe trek
- You can take boiled water from the lodge which cost 100 -400 Nepali rupees. It is better to use water purification drops and tablets which you can either bring from your country or can buy in Kathmandu.
Food items of the Everest base camp 3 Passe trek
- During the tea house lodge trekking, you will find typical foods such as Noodles, Rice, Pasta, Potato dishes, fresh vegetables, eggs, and Chicken items for dinner and Lunch. Breakfast items Tibetan bread, Pancake, muesli, Porridge, and toast with peanut butter. Honey and jam.
Charging batteries during the Everest base camp 3 Passe trek
- In most of the trekking regions, there is electricity whereby you will be able to charge your iPod and Camera batteries but they charge you extra money 100 to 400 Nepali rupees per hour.
The communications Everest base camp 3 Passe trek
- In Kathmandu, you can buy Ncell sim cards almost anywhere. These cards are very helpful when trekking to Everest base camp and Gokyo Valley. In most places, Ncell’s network coverage is excellent, with the exception of the Everest region trekking area.
Katmandu Lukla to Kathmandu with Helicopter flight Everest base camp with three pass trek
- Our agency will directly do the Everest region trek via helicopter flight from Kathmandu- Lukla instead of flying Ramechhap-Lukla.
|1||Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to hotel||1300||One hour drive from airport to hotel||Hotel in Kathmandu|
|2||Kathmandu to Phakding||2610||3-hours||Lodge|
|3||Phakding to Namche||3440||5-hours||Lodge|
|4||Namche to Khumjung||3790||2-3-hours||Lodge|
|5||Khumjung to Tengboche||3860||4 -5-hours||Lodge|
|6||Tengboche to Dingboche||4410||5-6-hour||Lodge|
|7||Dingboche to Chhukung via Chhukung Ri 5550||4730||6-hours||Lodge|
|8||Sightseeing to Imja valley||4730||5-hours drive||Lodge|
|9||Chhukung to Lobuche via Kangmola pass 5535||4910||7-8-hours||Lodge|
|10||Sightseeing to EBC 5364 about 6 hours both way night at Gorakshep||5140||6-hours||Lodge|
|11||Lobuche to D''Zongla via Kalapatthar (5545m)||4243||6-hours||Lodge|
|12||Zongla to Gokyo via Chola pass 5420||4790||6-7-hours||Lodge|
|13||Climbing Gokyo Ri||5457||4-hurs||Lodge|
|14||Gokyo to Lungdine||4368||6-7-hours||Lodge|
|15||Lungdin to Thame||3800||5-6-hours||Lodge|
|16||Thame to Jorsale via Namche Bazar||2810||5-6-hours||Lodge|
|17||Jorsale to Lukla||2800||5-6-hours||Lodge|
|18||Flight back to Kathmandu from Lukla||1300||35-Minutes plane from Lukla||Hotel in Kathmandu|
|19||Day free||1300||Free visit||Hotel in Kathmandu with B&B service|
|20||Departure||Fly out from Kathmandu||After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport||At Your home|
Everest Basecamp 3 passe trek cost 1786 $ Per Person
- All ground transports in a private vehicle.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much
- more European food. With tea or coffee during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge to accommodation during the trek.
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly English spiking guide, porters (1
- porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu.
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- Government taxes and office service charges.
- 3 Night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast Service.
- Pasang Lhamu VCD Entranse fees
Everest base camp 3 passe trek cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke Fanta, Mineral water.
- Your personal insurance policy if the accident and high altitude sickness, rescue and Medication.
- You personal Trekking Equipment.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Tips for Guide and porter.
- Please don’t forget to bring 2 passport size of pictures with you.
September to 10 November and March to May
Day time normal and during Night 5-15 degree.
Khumbu high pass trekking cost (US$ 1840) per person + Kathmandu, Lukla to Kathmandu Flight ticket cost 360 US$ P/P
Sagarmatha National park & Pasang Lhamu VDC permit.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
There is every village has a clean lodge with dining and toilet also the wife.
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/8 hours walking pear day.
Yes, you can see Thamserku (6,608m), Kusumkangaru (6,367m), Amadablam (6,856m), Island peak (6,189m), Labuche peak (6,119m), Lhotse (8,414m), Everest (8,848m), Pumori (7,861m), and many other mountain views.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. +, walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.